Just Dance

What's happening people!? Care to read? - Page 2

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Seraphic-

I couldn't agree with you more! πŸ‘πŸΌ But I was just talking about the elimination thing. I don't think they have eliminated the wrong contestant since top 13. 

And about the top 21 selection, well it was a disaster! Couldn't believe my eyes when great dancers were being eliminated and trishala, of all contestants, got selected instead!  Btw, in Taiyaari Jeet Ki, Farah once clearly stated, that few good dancers had not been chosen in top 21 just because they didnt have good personality / stage presence. And few had been selected for the same reason. Maybe, this is because the winner has to perform with Hrithik, and should look good with him. πŸ˜• But she did make it clear then that from now on their decisions would be purely dance-based.

As for Soumita, the less said the better πŸ˜† But I think the whole hype thing was just because the judges had to keep a girl, just for the sake of having a girl in the competition. And it was obvious that all JD girls were strictly average. So they didn't have alot of options, right? πŸ˜›

you are right, eliminations were always right, although there can be question about choreography and intentionally giving the eliminated contestant weaker act etc etc but thats a whole different sections. I wish like did or dpl, atleast the lead choreographers came to the fore, we could have known what really happened  and the judges atleast could not rely on the chorepgraphy lacking point and talk straight to the chores.

good personality and stage presence? and the top 21 selected did? ankan is a fabulous energetic dancer with amazing technical skill, but really does he have any presence? saumita?kruti? abhas? only one with some presence was probably KSP, going y that they should have given him direct ticket to top3, he could have matched HR in looks and presence.

and what about grooming? we all know what contestants come in during audition and who gets out in the final? complete change , hair make up , sytle? remember shakti mohan? frizzy hair, non descript looks but amazing dance skills and look now glam she turned out to be. So that point is moot. remember Tv stars and even bw heroes and heroines. hritik , even in his pre KNPH days looked a normal ordinary person. he groomed himself and a team of hair, make up artists gets his looks right and thus we have the thing we see on screen.

keeping a girl in the competition? as i recall there was no end of suitable candidates in top 52. Its the judges fault they booted the good ones out. and saumita was no versatile genius, if she could do it, probably swarali can match her up too. swaralis ballet contemporary skills are just as good as her kathak skills her.

whatever, why are we even bothered with a crap of a show which has tobe closed weeks priror cozof poor performance?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ You just spoke my mind esp,To the reply of -Seraphic-post,Bang on *claps* ^ Yeah Thanks for the clarification ,I actually didn't get the line @ 1st..& lol so that was the reason why sir ji got into the competition? So "shurutai bhul"that should be the tagline of the show :S

@ HR - well the ,less I say better,There KKHH signature step annoy me,Shoild I add more..:S

-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya2025

You got me all wrong here😳I didn't mean it from the improvement POV,From that way there is hardly anyone who can touch Karan.K & Surjeet,They did reaches the heights of improvement πŸ‘ & I was talking about the graph of all the contestant from the best to the weaker ones.Now Point to be noted- If they could save Ankan neglecting Swarali based on the fact that he's anyday better than her,Then Rajit toh always been one of the best,Isn't it?,KK & Sirji are there coz they have improved but he always given his best,then how come they are now choosing them over him? & how now the previous performances doesn't matter? Is this rule only take its place when it comes to  one contestant ?Isn't it a question which make you think atleast for once?
There are so many reality shows which gets the winner who are most improved but then again we all feel bad watching them as winner coz the best had to go out coz of public's poor voting & here coz of judges's judgement .

Ok your opinion is that if KK or Surjit win, they wouldn't be true winners and whenever they perform there's something missing in it. But in my opinion, I think the way they've improved and the kind of performances they've been delivering for quite a while now, they are completely and totally deserving of winning the title. especially Karan. He was a pretty good performer even in the initial phases of the show. I always thought him as the 'dark horse'. It's just that he wasn't getting hyped as much as Ankan and Rajit. And thats the difference between the three. With the kind of performances the guy has been giving one after the other the judges simply HAD to notice him πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S: The above mentioned is strictly my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. So lets just agree to disagree.  πŸ€— 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ Karan Khanna definitely improved more than anyone but I was talking about How it feels when you see When someone better than him geting eliminated :)+
Hype & Rajit..Umm,I thought what happened with him is the same happened with Mayuresh in DID?He is best no doubt but probably got the least limelight,He performed,Judges appreciated & then they dumped it.He got the comments which he deserved,Ankan well,already said what was the difference in comment..
Anyway as you said ,lets agree to the disagree :) So hard feelings
πŸ€—
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what I want to know, is that Just dance, and it's team have played with Viewers emotions, as they have shot most of the episodes way in advance, not knowing that some of the contestants would leave behind some fanatic Fans.  

Coming to judges being biased, well, they were and are.  Ankan and Abhash both performed their style, even when they were to perform other styles.  And whenever they were in bottom, again they performed same style with same stretching of their arms, and around their body, and doing cartwheels, and all.  I thought this show was "world of dance" then how come judges didn't ask them to perform variety of styles, instead of repeating same stuff every week.  And instead of praising, and supporting those who tried different styles then theirs, got eliminated, so in other words, Contestants should stay safe in their zone, and not take risk. 

When you want to compare this show to world arena, they judgements also needs to be top class.  
ur_cheri thumbnail
I think its one's view as i like ankan much but rajit was not bad. I would be happy if aabhas was in final but a kind of proudness was seen in him and also he was not versatile. Likewise I didn't like karan and surjit before so it was surprise to see them not eliminated but later I realised that they have made a huge growth. So I personally believe that its the perception n the desire we have otherwise all 3 judges hav gud knowledge about dance and they can make though not 100% fair but near to fair decision.