Gopi regards Aham as a dost friend

Posted: 12 years ago
it will have to be Aham who actually tells Gopi  straight that yes she is his friend but he would like more to have his wife .
aww i thought it was adorable that she thought that now he is now her friend..it was just very innocent, the way she has written it!totally gopi style lol as i may call it..

so aww it'll be shoo shweeettt if Aham tells her 'He is her friend for sure, but he'll be more happy if he can be her hubby now!!'
imagine gopi's expression!!! she'll look like 2 suns have lighted up in her face!!
Nope sukben, it will be kokila who will insist on a grandchild and make then take the next step..lol
I think Aham is eagerly waiting to be a friend of gopi cz he feels really very jellous about Garv-gopi's little boy friend 😉
Originally posted by Dasuni

I think Aham is eagerly waiting to be a friend of gopi cz he feels really very jellous about Garv-gopi's little boy friend 😉

You know Sandy likes to observe the two boys in Gopi's class Garv and Hriday, but especially Garv, we have seen Aham frowning at him, because Garv is exactly like him, protective of Gopi and good at everything, yes I agree Aham is jealous of Garv...😉
this cn be the first step to their relationship dosti first thn love they need to know each other very well ahem doesn't knw gopi tht well they have to spend mre times with each other mre than wht they are having n bth  need to knw each others strength n weakness..

PjWKZ.gif image by Arnishak
Originally posted by fanbidaai

it will have to be Aham who actually tells Gopi  straight that yes she is his friend but he would like more to have his wife .

Hope so Suk, yesterday we were like, so what's the love confession going to be like, is it going to be a hug ðŸ¤—, or telling the mum I think your choice as a wife for me was correct, Gopi is the right person for me. 

I think we will be happy that he returns her hug, possibly when she passes the test, but it would be great to have the words, and you think it will be directly to Gopi, that would be really fantastic...the whole forum will be screaming with affection and end up in a coma, we will have to open the Goham hospital. 
Ahem will definately have to say that he sees her more than a friend. Gopi has already done enough to tell him how she feels. She is not going to risk making him angry by confessing her love for him. (She already said as much at Holi).

I would like to see them spending lots more time together getting to know each other.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You know Sandy likes to observe the two boys in Gopi's class Garv and Hriday, but especially Garv, we have seen Aham frowning at him, because Garv is exactly like him, protective of Gopi and good at everything, yes I agree Aham is jealous of Garv...😉

I do like to watch the boys - they are very sweet and mini me's of Ahem and Jigar! Ahem has been watching Gopi with the children very closely and I reckon he would have liked to have been a part of their group!
their have to start somewhere it nice of gopie to start off at frendship and hope it become more than friendship soon