Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi will have to leave

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
mm soon, why for aham to realise that he loves her n also to get rashis kalakaries into the open especially the sheera one, i want kokila to be instrumental i do like Nafisas idea of Gopi leaving to Nannis.  Rashi is asked to make sheera we know she cant this would be perfect.  n  we would need to see Aham freaking out especially as gopi is not there to put out his things do all the little jobs she was doing for him, also him actually missing her  he remembers the laptop scene n laughs now he laughs about how innocent she really is

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes i'm agree with u for gopi leaving mm as it is a reason to aham, to realise his love towards gopi.
But i don't like gopi leaving mm for someone else..I mean for Anita. 😒
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suk CV's only know how to do kalakaries, they just stumble on the good Goham scenes.

PS: Happy Birthday Suk. Have an wonderful day with many happy returns of the day.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Something drastic needs to happen for Ahem to realise he misses and cares for Gopi. It would be fab if he had a flashback to the laptop incident and actually laughed about it!
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: evad

Suk CV's only know how to do kalakaries, they just stumble on the good Goham scenes.

PS: Happy Birthday Suk. Have an wonderful day with many happy returns of the day.

i agree n thanks Eva
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Something drastic needs to happen for Ahem to realise he misses and cares for Gopi. It would be fab if he had a flashback to the laptop incident and actually laughed about it!

he needs to miss Gopi to really know  how much he cares n loves for her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Suk, Thanks for mentioning my idea in my short story.

I agree, if Gopi is not so available to him, at his beck and call, because when at home, whenever he wants her with him, he just comes downstairs, Gopi come to the room and no-one stops him and she offers little resistance also, after all she want's to learn, and he uses that all the time, but if she is away, he won't get to stare at her and therefore satisfy the need to be in her company, and no-one can provide her on the platter, just because he uses studying as an excuse.

He will miss her and be forced to realise his life is enriched by having her with him. 
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that would be so cool if now he can have a flash back about his laptop being washed  and laugh about it, that would mean ahem was human and he really loves gopi and misses her. 
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ANJ4

that would be so cool if now he can have a flash back about his laptop being washed  and laugh about it, that would mean ahem was human and he really loves gopi and misses her. 

agree with u she has to leave 1nce just to mke ahem realize his luv 4 gopi..