India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes or No...???? (Page 2)

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
today they showed in SBB that after lavanya proposing to arnav...arnav just starring at la and walking out without any reaction...so it means...he is totally against this subject only...

so, we can take it as a big NO...NO..

thanks
sri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatz-

I think Arnav's answer will be NOThumbs Up...and after that he will probably give Khushi a piece of his mind and tell her to keep her nose out of his personal lifeOuch...
agree with u...Wink

SK1991

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hey there SK...
I dont really think Arnav will say yes.. And im sure Arnav will give Khushi "who gave u rte to interfere in my life crap"..
Ummm.. N i think Arnav will be more sad and confused.. His ego will be bruised. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SK1991

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I think YES to make her happy since she's the one training La.
and No.. Because he doesn't believe in marriage.. He might just tell Khushi not to interfere with his personal life, etc. etc.

* I'm confused!

SK1991

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranatim

I know his answer will be NO ..But then la may leave RH and so Khusi will not be needed in RH So how the ARHI will meet ???? so how the story wiil proceed ???

If he says yes but after 1yr he will marry her that way KHusi will keep going to RH and ARHI will meet ..till shyam proposes khusi and he get  exposed..just a thought 

CV has never disappointed us this time also i know something good is in store or us..

yep dear...CVz never disappoint us...even I was thinking the same...something good z in store for us...Big smile
SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hey babez!!

da predictable answer is NO but CVs can shock us by saying YES but i very badly want arnie to reject this proposal cuz otherwise there's no way we're gonna get any arhi in da future!

i feel sad for blah... but she deserves to be with somebody who loves her back for who she really is

-edit
if he barks at kushi, it's justified since she should not have poked into his personal life. she clearly knows he's not interested in marriage and doesn't believe in it so y torture somebody & force that person ur beliefs?!?! Confused

nadz...my sweety...Hug

totally agree with u buddy...Thumbs Up...I also want Arnav to say a big NO to her...don't know what happen...???? If he say YES...OMG...then what about our ArHi...CryCryCry

and La should understand that ASR doesn't love her...and she better leave him...feeling bad for La...LOL

I think u right...this z a personal matter...no one can force for it...Embarrassed
SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

I think YES to make her happy since she's the one training La.
and No.. Because he doesn't believe in marriage.. He might just tell Khushi not to interfere with his personal life, etc. etc.

* I'm confused!

I'm also confused ya...Confused...
this time I can't predict what will be his answer...?????

pinky_blueskies

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i want him to say no SK i also thing he will say no.. but you can never tell with these CV'sWackoStern Smile

SK1991

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index