Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think YES to make her happy since she's the one training La.
and No.. Because he doesn't believe in marriage.. He might just tell Khushi not to interfere with his personal life, etc. etc.

* I'm confused!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pranatim

I know his answer will be NO ..But then la may leave RH and so Khusi will not be needed in RH So how the ARHI will meet ???? so how the story wiil proceed ???

If he says yes but after 1yr he will marry her that way KHusi will keep going to RH and ARHI will meet ..till shyam proposes khusi and he get  exposed..just a thought 

CV has never disappointed us this time also i know something good is in store or us..

yep dear...CVz never disappoint us...even I was thinking the same...something good z in store for us...😃
SK1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hey babez!!

da predictable answer is NO but CVs can shock us by saying YES but i very badly want arnie to reject this proposal cuz otherwise there's no way we're gonna get any arhi in da future!

i feel sad for blah... but she deserves to be with somebody who loves her back for who she really is

-edit
if he barks at kushi, it's justified since she should not have poked into his personal life. she clearly knows he's not interested in marriage and doesn't believe in it so y torture somebody & force that person ur beliefs?!?! 😕

nadz...my sweety...🤗

totally agree with u buddy...👍🏼...I also want Arnav to say a big NO to her...don't know what happen...???? If he say YES...OMG...then what about our ArHi...😭😭😭

and La should understand that ASR doesn't love her...and she better leave him...feeling bad for La...😆

I think u right...this z a personal matter...no one can force for it...😳
SK1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

I think YES to make her happy since she's the one training La.

and No.. Because he doesn't believe in marriage.. He might just tell Khushi not to interfere with his personal life, etc. etc.

* I'm confused!

I'm also confused ya...😕...
this time I can't predict what will be his answer...?????
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i want him to say no SK i also thing he will say no.. but you can never tell with these CV's😳
SK1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatz-

Sk🤗

yes, it is possible, Cvs might give us a shock...Arnav might want to see Khushi's reaction

yep dear...it might happen...but what about next...if he says yes...????? OMG...can't even think about it dude...😕
SK1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

i want him to say no SK i also thing he will say no.. but you can never tell with these CV's😳

Zin...🤗
u never miss my post ya...

a big NO dear...but don't know ya...little bit confused...😕...if he says yes...OMG...I'm sooo dead...

SK1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyaks

Its NO for sure!😆

ramz...🤗
whr hv u been ya...after long long time...

hope so...a big NO...😍😍😍
tanthya thumbnail

Sk,

What if he walks away without replying  ...😊 ...it would neither be a yes or No and here Khushi and La launch  Project Marriage driving Arnav Nuts ..
SK1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

I think Its just a promo cx Khushi is wearing different clothes

i think La wont propose

I hope so yaar...kaash aisa hota...😍