nai1311_ysp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY...
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sweety095 HAPPY B'DAY!!😊

I agree with you when I saw the promo of geet I also thought that it is so called saas bahu shows ,but when saw the sudden twist that how dev left geet i was shocked 😲from that day I hate😡 dev character. But when I saw our MSK i was😍. And gurti fights so 🤗cute especially geet and maan expressions 😳.

gururockss thumbnail
FIRST OF ALL I WANNA WISH U
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURN OF THE DAY DEAR
ya when i saw the promo of geet i expected that to be a unique show with the concept of a girl marrying to nri and all
i didnt expect love stories at all but the moment i started watching the serial and maan s entry i just wished tht may geet and maan fall in love and tht came true
and now i really love the couple
but i loved maan s character from the begining as he was rude and arrogant but i loved his attitude

and i started loving geet s character after the epi where geet files a police case on her brother brij

now i love the show alot
Edited by GCrocksss - 12 years ago
ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish you a Very Very Happy B'day! 

Have a wonderful year full of happiness, peacr and laughter ahead.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy b'day dear .i started watching geet due to dd ,as i had seen her i dmg ,then i saw gc for the 1st time ,liked his acting & maaneet's chemistry ,frm that day i haven't stopped watching it ,maaneet is magic😉
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR..🥳
Agree with u dear..when i saw d promo i thought it to be a saas bahu drama...but with MSK entry.. their cute fights and maneet chemistry...i loved d show and Maaneet...
Edited by tanya_100 - 12 years ago