Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone today is my birthday .but my friends are not there with me as i came to another place .so i am feeling sad about it😭 .any ways i thought to share my bithday with all geet fans😊.

actually i wanted to know how geet came to ur life ?.what was ur reaction when u saw the promos of geet before the beging of the show?
when i saw geet promo i thought it will be a family drama ,saas bahu like that but when islwly started to watch geet i started to like it especially when she got married to dev and dev left her it was such a great twist .then my mother started watching geet she like it and with her i started watching geet regurarly and i became a maneet fan.now my mother doesnt watch geet instead she watches ipkd😡
 u
SO FRIENDS I WANT UR REPLY TO MY QUESTION.plz reply. 

22 views and no reply😭

First of all, Happy Birthday Dear!!! Hope u have a great day! Dnt think that ur friends arnt with as we are all ur friends. Enjoy ur day. May God bless u with all the happiness in the world and success through out the year.

I didnt watch Geet from the start but when i started watching it i feel like its the best thing ever! There can never be a show which will grab my attention and love for it as Geet has done. I actually do not like watching drama because of all evil plan's to spoil people's life and that but Geet is different and amazing. There can never be another Geet and any show to equal Geet. Love Geet/Maaneet/Gurti.

Happy Birthday Once again Dear.
Tc, Bless xXx
thank u for replying😊 . i was sad as nobody repliied to my post
Originally posted by sweety095

thank u for replying😊 . i was sad as nobody repliied to my post

Awww DW, you'll get lots of replies , i guess friends are just busy so when they read it u'll get lots and lots of replies. So hows u day birthday girl? =) x
REPLY TO  x.Maaneet4eva.x
IAM FINE .BUS ABI TAK KA DIN KHUCH KHAS NAHI THI

REPLY TO  x.Maaneet4eva.x
IAM FINE .BUS ABI TAK KA DIN KHUCH KHAS NAHI THI

Im just going to guess what u just sai, did u say that ur not happy these days? Sorry im not hindi, i can only understand hindi a lil thanks to Geet show. Im actually tamil.
But anyways dont feel so sad esp on ur Bday. Just believe that everything will be good =).x.
REPLY TO x.Maaneet4eva.x
I JUST THAT THAT TILL NOW IT WAS OK .LAST YEAR I HAD AWONDERFUL DAY WITH MY FRIENDS .MOREOVER AS EXAMS ARE GOING ON NOBODY REALLY DIDNT WISH ME.AND I I DONT HAVE MUCH FRIEND HERE .I HAVE JUST STARTED MAKING FRIENDS SO THATS WHY .

REPLY TO x.Maaneet4eva.x
I JUST THAT THAT TILL NOW IT WAS OK .LAST YEAR I HAD AWONDERFUL DAY WITH MY FRIENDS .MOREOVER AS EXAMS ARE GOING ON NOBODY REALLY DIDNT WISH ME.AND I I DONT HAVE MUCH FRIEND HERE .I HAVE JUST STARTED MAKING FRIENDS SO THATS WHY .

Oh, oki. Dw i felt like that when i moved here 10 years ago. I can understand how it feels. Enjoy this year with us and the friends u have over there and im sure next years birthday will be blast for u with all the friends u'v made. Bdw Good luck for ur Exam, if u still have any.x.