STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Give it before it's lunchtime Astonish so I don't get full from lunch. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Congratulations to Astonish, Ravi and Visrom πŸ‘ I am sure you guys have done a wonderful job πŸ˜ƒ IF writers rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ

And congrats to all the participants and voters/readers for the success of the STory Contest 5 !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wonderful collection..that keeps increasing day by day πŸ˜ƒ
Here is my treat !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Cutlet

Kachori

Samosa 

Bhel Puri

Pani Puri

Pav Bhaji

Sev Puri

Samosa chaat

Hehehehe ... inmein se toh main sirf pau bhaji hi khaati hoon .. but humaare dearest Astonish ka diya huua treat hai ... sab jamke khaayenge :P ... thanks for the yummy treat astonish !!! Hearty congrats again !!
Wow thanks for the treet Astonish!!!!
 @ASTONISH... THANX DII... i need it rite now😊...
buhat BHOOK lagi hay... all is YUM YUMπŸ˜›
buht buht SHUKRIYA
πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome treat, astonish! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for a wonderful treat Astonish... Really enjoyed it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Now that you have had stomach full of chaat...  here is my experience of this story contest,... πŸ˜ƒ

I still remember the day when Vis put up a poll for the story contest and i PM'd her saying...i wont participate πŸ˜†... We had a nice hot discussion😈... i got some of those scary πŸ˜‘ and  smiley from Vis...  After that I had to participate... πŸ˜†

I am bad at remembering case names.. and πŸ€’ cases toh bilkul yaad nahi rehthe... But then... I already had a story plot in my mind... was thinking of writing a case on this plot since the time i was in hyderabad... but due to laziness i had just dumped this idea... πŸ˜†

Already Bangalore had driven me crazy and i wasn't getting any new plot so thought of fitting this plot into some existing case ... we call this reverse engineering πŸ˜Š I chose a case which could fit into my plot πŸ˜‰ 

So scared of Vis's reaction the very next day... the moment i decided that i'll stick to this plot...i PM'd Vis... saying that i'll be doing two cases... Dhoom Bus hijack and Dhoom paani mein aag... i remember i was in Big bazaar then... Didn't want Vis to get anymore πŸ˜‘ at me 

I started researching on both... but then... the next two weeks were hell... πŸ˜­ So... i had to drop one Idea... and from the other side our very sweet Viewbie... was expecting a lot too much from me... so i had to put my laziness aside and dropped the idea of a normal khooni story of paani mein aag and picked bus hijack... πŸ˜›

This was my 3rd story contest and i was never so tensed about it as much as i was for this...because i hardly had any time πŸ˜”

Finally 48Hrs before the deadline i started doing full fledge research... ..which took me nearly 10-12Hrs... and then... the rest was given to writing the story... 

Now a set of Thanks ... First of  all to Vis... If you woudnt send in those  and πŸ˜‘  reactions... i would simply not participate...  but your expectations kept increasing my tension 

Next set of Thanks to Bhavs... for the last minute company... Actually you were telling me the progress of the story on the last day.. that was making me write even faster  ... though i finished the story at 3AM..chalo atleast... i was not the last to complete the story... hai na Vis πŸ˜‰

And another set of thanks to all the people who read my story... and liked it...😊

Thanks to jimmy wales...the person I admire the most... who never lets me down ..
And finally my GOD... "The Google" 
Both for all the information which i dumped in my story πŸ˜†

Finally Thanks to the Barista owner... for letting me write story at this outlet πŸ˜† Now this is becoming an award function kind of Thank you speech...so..let me stop it here...

Vis... Thanks for the contest... You did a great job πŸ‘

⭐️Thankyou for the treats astonish and demon star.😊

I could read only 2 stories of the contest and later I had to go out of the city on work. As I was posted to do rural and rural -urban set up, I could not access the net that easily. Whenever I was back home, it was huge reports and then Navratri hit. 

Now  that I have a break, I'll read through all the stories. Next time, I am planning to invest in tataphoton when I leave city limits for more than 4 days. But I missed the voting and all. 

Still the first two I read were like a soothing balm to me after the recent spate of episodes that left me feeling sad.

Congratulations to teh winners Visrom, Demonstar and astonish once againπŸ‘