Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
backup of what? I mentioned that once someone had complained but it was not taken seriously as the bhoot never came when cops were patrolling. Btw this paper leak for guaranteed rank is a true life stuff. Many times the paper is not changed.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: astonish

You cant expect forensic in nanhe and bus hijack 😛
Imagine dr tarika and dr salunkhe doing stunts on the road 😆
Else imagine dr salunkhe and dr tarika entering the school along with black cat commandoes 😆

In those places they can neither have those boiling eqiupments not the boiling background sound 😛

Exactly ... where one can use forensic ... they've used it well ... quite logical and different from the usual stuff !! That's all that I meant !!!
Daya ek Qatil had any forensics kya ??? Yaad nahi :P sure that nanhe and hijack didn't have and Daya ki Dulhann had.
visrom thumbnail
How many episodes have no mention of 'bomb'? Can u answer me?
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

As per FW... only 3 of these episodes had bombs.

There are  four cases which haven't used a bomb in the plot... out of those 4 one of the case used the word 'bomb" for some info... ðŸ˜ƒ

Overall... In our story contest.. the word "bomb" has been used 229 times ðŸ˜† while the word Khoon has been used only 52 times ðŸ˜†

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

@ visrom :

mine. 😉😛 bdw, who wrote Nanhe Detectives, Daya ki Dulhan & Manav Bomb ?? 😕

visrom thumbnail
Everyone is talking about bombs only...imagine 7 out of 10 stories are bomb-centred!!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all extremely sorry to all of you...i didn't read the stories as i cant get any time till now...sorry again but i read all reviews of all stories & i felt that everyone had done very good job at least far better than original...i will read all the stories later & pm to the writer that how it is...
My story is Manav bomb...i have lots of ideas but dnt have such time for writing...as everyone said it is short & the motive is very silly...i know that ðŸ˜† but last time kuch motive yaad nehin aaya...drop nehin kar sakti thi isliye just write that...😊
Thanx for the reviews 😊
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehehe ... we IFians love rackets too !!! Many had some or the other kkind of a racket being revealed !!! 😆
visrom thumbnail
Will try to announce the results around 3PM IST tomorrow. Hope you all can come online at that time. Please discuss about all stories...because once the results come, people lose interest. Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vis... In my story... I couldnt avoid using real names of places... As i had to build a roadmap based on poem... Actually... The other way... 😛 I wrote a poem and then after that i built a roadmap...so the real names of the places and the whole mumbai is crowded... So... No use changing the route 😆 and the incidents which happened at those places are to some extent true...

Well... I knew someone would bring this point... Thats why i put a dialog by the hijacker telling acp not to try to attack if the bus stops somewhere...else he will blast the bomb...

And ... There is a dialog by acp where he says that from his style of talking he knows that the person is not a terrorist...and daya sir tells that he will not blast the bomb till he completes what he has planned...

You see... There is a also a point where acp sir tries to convinvc him...after talking to his kids... But if he gets convinced... Toh ...how will i add the dhoom factor 😛