Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

~*IPKKND Creations Gallery #6*~ (Page 4)

deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

tota82AromaHussain-Sruthi-..-Niru-..saniya.xmemories_imanne156bila_aClaraOswald.stardust-Aanya..infinite.raaspachJyo.lonelyshadowmazkachazkatheaishaDark-HuesSunoNa....Jazz..Sad.But.True.ragzz.khushix-SilverAngel-..-Jia-..relentless..Jane..-Deepali-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
congrats on the 6th gallery everyone! Hug beautiful work Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the 6th Gallery ! Tongue  Woah , I can't believe you guys gulped down 6 galleries , in just a matter of months ! This show rocks !

..Anyone a fan of the Bro-Sis bond ? Attempted a siggy on the Precap.

ASR's emotional side out..I just love the bond AA share !  I'm sorry , the pic quality , wasn't exactly good enough , I tried my best though.

( Free to Use )

( Credit for Caps - abharaan )

Edited by * Unnati * - 20 September 2011 at 11:45am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nazma..-Niru-..anne156saniya.xraaspach-Leah-Jyo..infinite.stardust-lonelyshadow.Jazz.aa123.80mazkachazkatheaishaKash-Gurti-VisuDark-Huesragzz.-SilverAngel-khushix.Jane.._Meena_..-Jia-..

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Unnatiii! You were MIA when the new SaRun pics came out! They're gorgeous, check them out, because they're the reason the previous gallery finished so fast! LOL

And I love the siggy, it's so beautiful <3 And I'm a huge AA fan, they're very real and very cute and my favorite brother-sister pair <3 Embarrassed Not that I know any other brother-sister pairs but yeah Ermm

xoxo
Aanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-* Unnati *

theaisha IF-Sizzlerz
theaisha
theaisha

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats on 6th Gallery :)
Fab work by all :D Party
IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tota82Nabi4u..-Niru-..saniya.xraaspachJyo..infinite.stardust-.Sad.But.True.SunoNa...lonelyshadowDark-Huesmazkachazka.Jazz..Jane....-Jia-..-Deepali-khushix-SilverAngel-

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Unnatiii! You were MIA when the new SaRun pics came out! They're gorgeous, check them out, because they're the reason the previous gallery finished so fast! LOL

And I love the siggy, it's so beautiful <3 And I'm a huge AA fan, they're very real and very cute and my favorite brother-sister pair <3 Embarrassed Not that I know any other brother-sister pairs but yeah Ermm

xoxo
Aanya

You're right Aanya ..AA are one of the best Bro-Sis pairs , we have onscreen. Plus , I did see the SaRun pics..they're gorgeous ! Embarrassed Didn't make any on those however , the  reason being ,  the craze was sooo much & an awful lot of gorgeous siggies on the same came up,  that I decided to take a backseat for just this once  LOL Now , I'm just waiting for some good romantic , ArHi scenes Embarrassed

Edited by * Unnati * - 20 September 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index