Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 143badra

wow su .. fabulous ans ... 

oh wow u called me mano for the 1st time in the forum ...  πŸ˜‰

i am honored to be in ur list of people tht u can count on ... and hun fyi i too count on u to have my back always .. and i will never let u down and will always be there regardless of wht sort of crap u get urself into ... i promise ... cross my heart and hope to die πŸ˜‰ ...

shall i shall i guess wht ur is the 5th things that would come to mind when you think of your future! ??? babez shall i 

su while reading this i was thinking tht it would have been better to post it in a date site u are granteed to catch some fish .. unfortunately u arent thinking of having an affair nt now and probably never ... oops i forgot u already has lost ur heart to ASR aka Barun Sobti ... sad he is already taken ..

why nt give a copy to ur mum ... wait i forget she knows u inside out ...

catch later hun

xoxo

- - badra 

a biiggg
for u
BUT u better not open ur mouth here!!πŸ˜†

n as for my ASR😍..mom already knows!! i showed her n had *the talk*
πŸ˜‰ n i don't mind that he is taken(though it did break my heart when i 1st  heard it until i decided it doesn't make any difference!i still love him just the same!!), cz a girl can dream right?😍
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143badra

why did U choose your IF User-name as princessunara?
πŸ˜† lol..ok this is the 1st time i'm confessing to this on IF!πŸ˜†.

a long time ago when i was schooling sm1 special used to call me princess ..that some1 special left but the name just stuck n i have all my net stuff meaning any username anywhere as princessunara...'from then it's pretty much the nickname every1 uses... -- if i am nt mistaken i knew this didnt i .. after reading this i feel deja-vu all over again (charmed) .. u have so much of this in my mind at this instant cannot quite remember it ...

this i told u..but not on IF that's what i meant..😳
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

a biiggg
for u
BUT u better not open ur mouth here!!πŸ˜†

n as for my ASR😍..mom already knows!! i showed her n had *the talk*
πŸ˜‰ n i don't mind that he is taken(though it did break my heart when i 1st  heard it until i decided it doesn't make any difference!i still love him just the same!!), cz a girl can dream right?😍

thanx ... if u insist i will nt open my mouthπŸ˜‰ ... 

arre wa su u are dam quick in this dept .. arent u ... 

yes hun u can dream .. so dream away ..

and i am too going to dream .. i guess ... anyways it isnt the place to talk about ASR .. i will get back to u 2mrw .. but just have to say the epi was fab ... 

see u around babez

- - badra

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations princess.love your posts.keep rocking.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk16

Congratulations princess.love your posts.keep rocking.

thank u very much raunika😳

here my questions for you Sunara...
1. What would you do if Barun Sobti proposed you, but your parents opposed it? (feel free to answer or skip it)
2. Anarv or Ahem?
3. If Barun Sobti gave you a couple ring but you lost it, what would you do to cheer him up?
4. Kushi or Gopi?
5. If one day Anarv behave like Ahem (slapping girls), will you still be his Kushi?

Enjoy a wonderful week dear and don't forget to answer my questions.; 😳Edited by kaka.lg - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like you are having a super time Sunara.

Here are the questions:

1.  What do you take away for yourself from SNS?

2.  What do you think Ahem has to do to realise Gopi is the one for him?

3.  Can Jigar pay the price for his wife's ill-doings?
princessunara thumbnail
Monyka thank u dear n answered all the ques😳

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

here my questions for you Sunara...
1. What would you do if Barun Sobti proposed you, but your parents opposed it? (feel free to answer or skip it)
Well 1st of all unfortunately the guy is already married!
πŸ˜† so that option is out cz married men r a big no no...but lol had he been single...n still proposed...😍
then i'll just butter up my mom..she is my best friend n i can pretty much say anything to her..so if i can justify why he is so perfect she'll be on my team n help me to get my dad to reconsider!!see i was diplomatic!!n this is usually the easiest way to get things done at home!πŸ˜†

2. Anarv or Ahem?
Arnavvv!!!!
😍😍😍

3. If Barun Sobti gave you a couple ring but you lost it, what would you do to cheer him up?
*ok this answer is applicable if he had been single* - i'll probably try to prepare some special surprise for him..n tell him though i am so sorry i lost the ring..i'll always cherish the memory of him giving it to me cz it'll always mean his love n commitment towards me n it means the world to me!!
*aww am i getting too cheesy!!☺️*

4. Kushi or Gopi?
Gopi hands down!! adoreee her!!😳

5. If one day Anarv behave like Ahem (slapping girls), will you still be his Kushi?
hmm...as much as i hate to admit this well the answer is yes..if i loved him i might take it,if it was justified n wasn't like the case with Aham n Gopi..

Enjoy a wonderful week dear and don't forget to answer my questions.; 😳

princessunara thumbnail
thank u swasthi..n here are my answers😳

Originally posted by: swasthi

Looks like you are having a super time Sunara.
yup i am thank u😳

Here are the questions:

1.  What do you take away for yourself from SNS?
May be Vishal!πŸ˜†
on a serious note..well gopi always reminds me that there is still hope left even after the darkest hour of ur life..there is always a reason to wake up every morning n face the world even if the reason is only hope for some hope..

2.  What do you think Ahem has to do to realise Gopi is the one for him?
Well 1st he needs to throw all his preconceived notions abut her in the waste basket n start on a clean slate..he needs to sit down with her n actually talk with her, get an idea of who she really is..
but for this to happen i think he needs a few weeks away from her, cz from what i see she has become a habit for him no matter how much he is in denial of this fact..so when she isn't there to attend to his every whim n fancy he'll start missing her presence n try to deviate himself..but still end up thinking of her n finally figure out what he feels for her...

3.  Can Jigar pay the price for his wife's ill-doings?
no not at all! well he shouldn't..but i guess even if rashi gets her walking papers as the punishment it'll automatically mean a punishment to him too cz he loves his wife n he'll be hurt..but truly rashi needs to pay for her sins alone..no1 else...jigar never knew rashi hurts gopi..he just know she is lazy, moody, careless, but he never knew she was intentionally cruel to gopi...

all of your answers are so convincing and interesting... πŸ˜† in bracket (seems that u don't often access to Facebook since i've not seen u comment or chat there.)