Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heartiest congratulations Sunara ... enjoy your time this week.

Keep up the good work on the forum.

I will be back to ask you some questions.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Predator-

Many many congratulations Sunara!

Enjoy the hot seat for this week and will be back to grill you!

thank u! n looking forward to the question..n should i call u predator or may i know ur name? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

congrats darling.

u totally deserve it.๐Ÿ‘

U have a wonderful way to express urself and gives pleasure with ur comments. U rock on this forum.

and coming to questions,dont worry i wil come back again and bomber u.

thank u very much darling..n looking forward to answering..right now about to go to college..will be back n see ๐Ÿ˜ณ
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Congratulations Sunara!๐Ÿ‘

Here are some questions for you to answer. These have been chorried from my friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy!

Yuks

thank u Yuks...will be back with answers n the evening when i get back 4m college..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: swasthi

Heartiest congratulations Sunara ... enjoy your time this week.

Keep up the good work on the forum.

I will be back to ask you some questions.

thank u very much swasthi..looking forward to the questions๐Ÿ˜ณ

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: 143badra

congratz su ...

u totally deserve it ... i have seen how committed or let me correct myself .. how obsessed ur are with IF and SNS ... 

congrats again .. dr ... u totally deserve it ... 

hopefully see u 2mrw 

-- badra aka mano๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks buddy..anyway will reply 2 ur comments later..anyway fro now see ya n few mnts!๐Ÿ˜›

princessunara thumbnail
here i am back with the answers๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Congratulations Sunara!๐Ÿ‘ thanx once again๐Ÿค—

Here are some questions for you to answer. These have been chorried from my friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) 1 important value that you always abide by.
Family is the most important thing in life..nothing above & beyond it can carry more weight to a person.

2) 2 favorite quotes.
Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when u are just an option in their life..relationships work best when they are balanced.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect ...it means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.

3) 3 things you don't leave your house w/out!
Phone (i can't function without this lol..n it has nothing to do with calls..my videos, books,etc etc is inside this!)
wallet
that is it lol i can't think of a 3rd item!cz this is all i need to survive outside home!๐Ÿ˜†

4) 4 things that come to mind when you think of your future!
I usually am a person who don't plan much.. I take everyday as it comes so no specific plans in the long range, but i guess i can sum it up as,
Finish my degree n maintain my 1st class until the end
Getting a job in the HR sector after that
Marriage (My parents are already looking around lol so whether i want or not it is in my head๐Ÿ˜†)
I want to get a dog, specifically a pug (I have wanted one as long as i can remember but never been allowed.i only have a pudgy cat..so it is smthing i'm gonna do as soon as i start working)

5) 5 favorite movies
tough job...i change my fav movies faster than i change clothes!๐Ÿ˜†
so i'll just pick sm i have always liked
Vivaah
Kadet Kelly
Cinderella Story
DDLJ
Kal Ho Na Ho

6) 6 favorite songs
well i pretty much like listening to any hindi song...but a top few right now r,
Aa Bhi Ja Sanam  Atif Aslam
Ore piya - Aaja Nachle
Dil Ibadat - from movie Tum Mile
na jaane kyon hota hai yeh zindagi ke saath (Kutumb serial version)
Ek Din Aap Yun

7) 7 hottest men of the world
lol right now I'm very loyal to one man!๐Ÿ˜†
Barun Sobti (Arnav Singh Raizada 4m IPKKND) - I'm head over heals in love with him right now..so eyes do not stray these days!!๐Ÿ˜†

8) 8 people you can always count on!
Maa
Dad
My kid bro
Mano - my best friend in Uni
Chandima - my bestie from childhood
my other 2 close school friends Thari n Manuri

One person who should be on top of the list but isn't with me anymore is my Maternal grandpa (Nana)

9) 9 things you hope your future husband will have
1 - he should look at least a little like Barun Sobti *fingers crossed n praying really hard for this one!!*๐Ÿ˜† - lol at least fall in to the 'tall fair n handsome' kind๐Ÿ˜†
2 - be at least as educated as i am n have a good job
3 - have enough patience to listen to me n calm me down when i lose my temper (i flair up easily n forget t jst as easily)
4 - someone with whom i can carry an intellectual conversation with - meaning someone who takes me seriously! cz most people don't!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
5 - someone who likes talking cz i really really talk a LOT!
(to the point that my mom used to say even a dumb person would start talking if they r left too long with me!๐Ÿ˜†)
6 - someone who likes to laugh n isn't moody cz i love pulling peoples legs..n i'm generally a very happy go lucky n bubbly person so it might annoy some1 who isn't like that..

7 - have family values plus enough time for a family (some1 who isn't married to the job)
8 - have respect for women
9 - most important of all - hopefully i'll fall in love with him cz i either get bored with things easily or get completely obsessed with a random thing..so hopefully the 2nd option๐Ÿ˜ณ

10) 10 things that make you smile!

A nice chat with my little brother
When my Kittie (it's my cat's name) turns his belly up invitingly whenever i come near him
When my 2 baby cousins come running n hug me when I'm tired n coming home at the end of a long day (they live next door to me)
A good book
When i hear a compliment (specially from some1 i care about)
Being out with friends
Romantic music or a movie
When i wake up early on a morning n get a text saying lectures have been canceled!๐Ÿ˜†
Watching/Discussing a TV show - specially when something good happens in Saathiya
when i get some really good result in some test or the other

Enjoy!

Yuks

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sunara ๐Ÿค— Awesomee!! Answers! Mwhaa ๐Ÿค— 
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Sunara... have a rocking week and rock the week too... all the best ๐Ÿ˜Š
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow su .. fabulous ans ... 

oh wow u called me mano for the 1st time in the forum ...  ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am honored to be in ur list of people tht u can count on ... and hun fyi i too count on u to have my back always .. and i will never let u down and will always be there regardless of wht sort of crap u get urself into ... i promise ... cross my heart and hope to die ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...

shall i shall i guess wht ur is the 5th things that would come to mind when you think of your future! ??? babez shall i 

su while reading this i was thinking tht it would have been better to post it in a date site u are granteed to catch some fish .. unfortunately u arent thinking of having an affair nt now and probably never ... oops i forgot u already has lost ur heart to ASR aka Barun Sobti ... sad he is already taken ..

why nt give a copy to ur mum ... wait i forget she knows u inside out ...

catch later hun

xoxo

- - badra 

QueenRani2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Princess.
Lovely interview.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenRani2

Congrats Princess.

Lovely interview.

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Congrats Sunara... have a rocking week and rock the week too... all the best ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago