thank u very much dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: JakeR

Congrats sunara.. Have a rocking week..

thanks Jake๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aachus

congrats ..sunara...

thank u Asha:-)

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

congratulations our dear Sunara... ๐Ÿ‘ keep rockingn the forums, mate...

thanks Monyka!๐Ÿค—
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Congratulations Sunara! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks Sandy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Congrats Sunara .. I hope you have a great time...

Hi! don't know ur name but thank u very much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Congratulations Sunara, hope you have a rocking week. Have lots of fun.

thanks Shilpa:-)

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dasuni

Congrats sunara

thank u Dasuni๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Congrats Sunara

thank u very much Nafisa๐Ÿค—

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Lovely Answers Sunara!! 

thank u very much dear!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: shajnaii

Congrats Princess of the forum...

enjoy being the hot chair of the week...

kep rocking in the forum

thanks..don't know ur name dear..is it shajna? anyway intending to have fun๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: ANJ4

congrad sunara.

thanks Anju๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many many congratulations Sunara!

Enjoy the hot seat for this week and will be back to grill you!
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations Sunara!๐Ÿ‘

Here are some questions for you to answer. These have been chorried from my friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) 1 important value that you always abide by.

2) 2 favorite quotes.

3) 3 things you don't leave your house w/out!

4) 4 things that come to mind when you think of your future!

5) 5 favorite movies

6) 6 favorite songs

7) 7 hottest men of the world

8) 8 people you can always count on!

9) 9 things you hope your future husband will have

10) 10 things that make you smile!

Enjoy!

Yuks
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

congrats darling.

u totally deserve it.๐Ÿ‘

U have a wonderful way to express urself and gives pleasure with ur comments. U rock on this forum.

and coming to questions,dont worry i wil come back again and bomber u.

SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

congratz su ...

u totally deserve it ... i have seen how committed or let me correct myself .. how obsessed ur are with IF and SNS ... 

Hobbies: Reading - I am a bookworm -- 100% true .. u practically have an entire library inside ur phone --  in the literal meaning of the word, loitering around in IF(a habit i have tried so hard to get rid of!--- for u impossible .. the sun rising from the opposite direction have a better chance๐Ÿ˜† ), watching saathiya n reading the FFs, talking (yep u do talk a lot and really fast .. thank god we have similar likes and for the fact tht i can keep up with ur speed or else i would have to literally kill myself ๐Ÿคข )lol, writing n drawing.. n finally sleeping!๐Ÿ˜† -- when do u get time to sleep dr after doing all this .. u are practically up 24/7 except on sun ... thank god to the freaking assignments tht too is lost na ..  

My best friend(s) on IF: well actually my real life best friend is on IF n she is the one who got me in to the saathiya forum though i was the one who got her in to IF in the 1st place --  u were very convincing and contagious .. i had no chance ..oh god u literal made me sit in front of a laptop and read .. i never ever imagined myself reading ffs or rather ebooks .. i am nt the type .. but got to say tht i am in debt for making me realize wht i was missing .. i mean IF ..so her name is 'badra'(-- u never call me  using this name na sometimes i even forget this is my name) n her username is '143badra' --  it was so sweet of u to mention me dr ... oh let me see .. i dont think u had any choice in tht matter .. did u .. after all u are stuck with me for another 1 1/2 yr or is tht 2 ... lol 

How you landed on Saathiya Forum:
my best friend was watching Saathiya..n she wanted to get me 2 watch it n I point blank refused saying(yep u did and it was nt nice of u to reject my offer ๐Ÿ˜‰ but alls well tht ends well ) I have had enough with daily soaps n saas bahu sagas! n then she started telling me bits n pieces from the FFs written in this forum (how could i let u off the hook tht easily hun after all i had to pay u back for ur doing ... u manipulated me in watch kutumb and SS and for god sake to read  .. btw love u for  tht ...)..eventually i asked her to just go ahead n bluetooth it to my phone during a boring lecture we were forced to listed to!..i think it was either Vachan or Milan..so that was it i was hooked to the story..n ended up catching up 1 years worth of videos
 (
thanx to me ..lol.. and thanx dr for the high quality vids .. i do enjoy watching them more than ever)within 2 weeks flat n got in to the forum! cz for me liking a show simply meant getting in to the relevant forum on IF..ts like a second nature to come here.. 

*phew* that was quite long!๐Ÿ˜†

Fav Actor: lol it is a very relative matter..i change this every few months..so for now i'm gonna pick Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada from IPKKND..he is right now not just my fav actor lol but my fav human being from the entire wide world too!!๐Ÿ˜

i'm just smitten senseless!โ˜บ๏ธ   -- tera hal se mera hal qoi kum nahi he yaar .. jo tera hal hai vahi mera bhi hal hai  .. omg he is so hot ... and much more๐Ÿ˜ณ ...  fyi whole day i was collecting his pic and articles and hanging around IPKKND forum ... u know how much i like harshad but hun this is way over tht .. i am losing my mind her ... i alrady iinformed u he is apparently taken but still looks good enough to eat ...

Fav Shows: My all time fav is Kutumb, but right now ts Saathiya of course & IPKKND -- mine too ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. i guess u already know .. 

why did U choose your IF User-name as princessunara?
๐Ÿ˜† lol..ok this is the 1st time i'm confessing to this on IF!๐Ÿ˜†.

a long time ago when i was schooling sm1 special used to call me princess ..that some1 special left but the name just stuck n i have all my net stuff meaning any username anywhere as princessunara...'from then it's pretty much the nickname every1 uses... -- if i am nt mistaken i knew this didnt i .. after reading this i feel deja-vu all over again (charmed) .. u have so much of this in my mind at this instant cannot quite remember it ... 

congrats again .. dr ... u totally deserve it ... 

hopefully see u 2mrw 

-- badra aka mano๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

congrats darling.

u totally deserve it.๐Ÿ‘

U have a wonderful way to express urself and gives pleasure with ur comments. U rock on this forum.

and coming to questions,dont worry i wil come back again and bomber u.

shaina i am totally with u ...  

yep she does rock ๐Ÿ‘...