Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

I was wondering why radev only dance in their dreams?!when will come the day that they will dance for real,in a romantic set and just the two of them...

Myra how on earth are they going to dance together in front of everyone now!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Myra how on earth are they going to dance together in front of everyone now!

😆 Misti not infront of everyone , i said just them alone!ofcourse after all this mess! Anyway,if the family are openly talking abt the time and hour of their SR a little dance its just like kids play... 😆 😆Edited by Myra.nelly - 12 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Loved the whole medley.The song selection was very good.And RaDev dance,it was mindblowing.
valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. I thought the overall ME was good with storyline moving forward and also making the radev bond grow stronger. Radev/avina together always make the silver screen sparkle no doubt..As far Barkha goes...only creatives know what they have in their mind...

But i have to say that i am getting tired of the theme idea where the kanha bakht has to suffer over and over again...what kind of ridiculous message is being given again and again and again in this show...that keep your faith in God but you never may get your rights to the fullest and whatever happens is for the best or thats how god wants you to be etc etc... I know some of you might get mad over my negativity and that this is only a TV soap and needs twists but for me like some others this is not just a show where i switch off my tv and its out of my mind ...its much more than that..in a funny way may be addiction..but we cry with the show (which is kind of always);we laugh with the show(which we rarely get a chance);  its part of us...shows like this can be used to spread good messages and raise social issues.AVINA can be ambassadors for all these issues but who will tell theis to creatives or zee.(since dont know the politics behind the scene) 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are one strange family😆 no one is sane in mine opinion. Watching at the medley of songs I was like lol what a family? So many wrong doings , lies still they are acting so happy.  All think it is oke to lie for RP? I guess that is Dadaji influences?

Loved Dev and Radhika dance dreamy 😳