Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Beautiful Radhika Handsome Dev

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Instead of such posts asking everyone to be positive So give your thoughts on these scenes .I am opening a post on how beautiful and glowing Rubina looked as Radhika basking in Dev's love and the lovely akand jyoti scene at the mutt which they lit together with no third person present or the terrace scene at midnight or RADEV dance scene Radhika looked beautiful in that red lehenga or how Radhika reached on time to protect Dev from Bh . Radhika singing more Kanha . So friends waiting for your positive response on the lovely couple anticipating their SR. Dev was very handsome in white Which ones you liked. Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED Radh how she looked just like a doll in the Red saree. (at the festive, the divya jyoth and all that)
she was simply goegeous.

I loved how she surprised Dev, and the way he puuls her☺️ and  he says " ah han..." he says it sooo ooo cute...loved the way he said...it was cute romantic scene..
and i just loved the payal.😳  it was sooo beautiful.

thanks for the post chalhov..
i'll post again later.
Edited by NiHa24 - 12 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am with u chalhov,myself i opened smth abt the beauty of the payal scene and radhika in the temple...few left their lovely comments,we do need more topics like this
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well for me it was the terrace scene...because this was most probably  the first time someone has arranged a birthday celebration for Dev and I was happy that Dev and Radhika had their own celebration just by themsleves...I liked the gifts ...cake (but again they did not eat the cake...πŸ˜›)...flute to calm his soul and Radhika by his side...she knows what he needs the most...and Dev gave her the payal...so that he can always reassure himself that she is there next to him...even if he cannot see her atleast he can hear her presence...so both were true to their characer and then their chemistry took care of the rest. 

Oh I also liked Radhika arriving on time to rescue Dev from a very sticy situation at the end of the episode.  
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

well for me it was the terrace scene...because this was most probably the first time someone has arranged a birthday celebration for Dev and I was happy that Dev and Radhika had their own celebration just by themsleves...I liked the gifts ...cake (but again they did not eat the cake...πŸ˜›)...flute to calm his soul and Radhika by his side...she knows what he needs themost...and Dev gave her the payal...so that he can always reassure himself that she is there next to him...even if he cannot see her atleast he can hear her presence...so both were true to their characer and then their chemistry took care of the rest.

Oh I also liked Radhika arriving on time torescue Dev from a very sticy situation attheend of the episode.

Why would they eat the cake when is already so much sugar between the two πŸ˜‰ 😳
avina900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved their performance avi and rubi looking awesom
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Radhika's simple way of expressing love.  Their birthday celebration was unique and typical of Radhika to make Dev feel special.

Liked Radhika giving a kerchief with Dev and Radhika written on it.  Quite a contrast to the terrace celebration where he was KK and in the kerchief Dev and Radhika.

The colour coding of Dev and Radhika was awesome---Dev with white and red and Radhika with the red colour and she was beautiful in the akandjyoti lighting room.  Their chemistry was awesome.

viprakshi thumbnail
i loved the dream dance sequence of dev radhika..also like where radev hug each other,..and ya dev was looking fabulous in white also rubina looking beautiful in red...
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the tarrace scene very much that wer rad decorated evrythg to celebrate Dev BirthD and then Dev gift her the payal the whole scene was wonderful
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
For me it was the terrace scene, when I first started to watch the scene it completely blew me.😍 It was like I received a zillion volts of lightening that shook me up, my heart was beating so fast, I was shaking, totally zapped.πŸ˜ƒ With great difficulties had to pull myself together and start writing the update. I also liked all the Radev moments and enjoyed the whole ME.