Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why did Sanjay Dutt-Ajay Devgn ignore Kangna Ranau

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The recent music release of the Ajay Devgn-Sanjay Dutt starrer comedy had all its stars in attendance, but actor Kangna Ranaut. However, it wasn't another commitment that kept her from attending this event as most speculated, instead it has come to light that the actor was not invited to the event at all. In fact, an insider reveals that she will not even be a part of any of the film promotions either. This has led to speculation that it's Ajay and Sanjay's way of making it known that she is clearly not in their good books anymore.

Till now reports of Kangna being cold-shouldered by the two stars at several earlier occasions had been doing the rounds, however this time around the two apparently made no bones about hiding the fact that they don't wish to associate with her at all. And what was being discussed in hushed whispers in the industry circles has finally come out in the open β€” that it's war between Ajay-Sanjay and Kangna. Apparently it was Kangna's flaunting of her connection with Ajay and Sanjay that not only angered the men themselves, but also earned the ire of their respective wives Kajol and Manyata.πŸ˜› Insiders reveal that it won't be surprising to know that she won't be a part of any of the actors' future projects too.

The co-producer Sanjay Ahluwalia, however, has a different story to tell. According to sources, Kangna being ousted from the marketing of the film has nothing to do with her personal equation with the two actors.

Apparently, it's a professional call and the producers are miffed with Kangna after she tried to arm-twist them to hike her acting price as the film neared completion. "She left the dubbing mid-way and refused to co-operate unless her remuneration was hiked. Now, the producers have also filed a complaint against her in CINTAA for the same," says a source. "Kangna has been going about town talking about her bikini look on her own without the film's publicists being involved,"😲🀣 another insider points out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I like Kangana...I dunno what to say but πŸ€’ I mean seriously her and Ajay and look even Sanjay Dutt is getting closer to her as well...you know what's with her and married men? Seriously her and Priyanka should date since they both like married men!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The film really shows Kangana in a poor light with the film full of below the belt humour. If I were Kangana I would have been glad I am not a part of the promotions and will hope the film disappears without a trace.
shamil thumbnail
ruky, most of the actresses love/loved  married menπŸ˜† 

fire_gun thumbnail
something gone wrong between kangna and both stars
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

ruky, most of the actresses love/loved  married menπŸ˜† 

Tauba!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bechari Kangana...aab Sanjay na raha aur Ajay bhi na raha...aab woh bilkuuul akeli ho chuki hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Because they are done with her.

Shamil  πŸ€—

why don't you post here often ji!  πŸ˜Š

shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bamboocopter

Shamil  πŸ€—

why don't you post here often ji!  πŸ˜Š

haila! some one 'jaana pehchana sa😊
who is this😳