Users

Frequent Posters

crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

r
***edit***
kya baat h sweet se maan ka dream to super wild phase mein chala gaya...lol
sabar maan babu abhi aage bara lamba intezaar h...
maan's selftalk was really cute par maan aag ekdum barabar lgi h to no need to think this much call kar hi lo...dekha tumhari angel ne ek ring mein utha liya...
awww loved deir convo it was really really sweet n cute...n rimi ki entry was icing on d cake...i luved her sweet teasing...
d text convo was really sweet n reflected deir longing but wat i absolutely luved was maan coming at her simple actually just lyk dat request...
geet's reaction was beautifully laid down in words by you dear at maan's super sweet gesture...
d last moon wala part d whole dialogue about moon being witness of deir love n becoming one was awsome...m still in awe of ur incredibly beautiful lines yaar...sachchi dear d last lines r excellent n beautiful...
a beautifully written sweet cute n romance filled update...
luvya dear...Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wondaful update
luvd maan n geet relii romatic
plzz update soon fanx 4 da pm x
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazydevil87

r

***edit***

kya baat h sweet se maan ka dream to super wild phase mein chala gaya...lol

sabar maan babu abhi aage bara lamba intezaar h...

maan's selftalk was really cute par maan aag ekdum barabar lgi h to no need to think this much call kar hi lo...dekha tumhari angel ne ek ring mein utha liya...

awww loved deir convo it was really really sweet n cute...n rimi ki entry was icing on d cake...i luved her sweet teasing...

d text convo was really sweet n reflected deir longing but wat i absolutely luved was maan coming at her simple actually just lyk dat request...

geet's reaction was beautifully laid down in words by you dear at maan's super sweet gesture...

d last moon wala part d whole dialogue about moon being witness of deir love n becoming one was awsome...m still in awe of ur incredibly beautiful lines yaar...sachchi dear d last lines r excellent n beautiful...

a beautifully written sweet cute n romance filled update...

luvya dear...

Aww.. Luv u 2 appi.. Thnq 4 such an amazin comment.. Dis brought a big smile on my face.. πŸ˜ƒ
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

wondaful updateluvd maan n geet relii romaticplzz update soon fanx 4 da pm x

M glad u lykd d update dear.. Thx 4 ur comment.. 😊
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome updte

Thnx Abi... 😊
sehrish79 thumbnail
My god abby
Yar yeh kya kiya...start was wale scene mein mein tau aesi thi jese kisi ne building se utha kar neeche phenk diya ho aur catch bhi nahin...just like bechara la la land se bed se neeche gir gaya 🀣
Hehehe mera bhi yahi Hal hai lolz πŸ˜†
But I must say excellent update πŸ‘
Loved it to the bottom of my heart Abby πŸ˜ƒ
Love maan he is so sweet...geet ke kehne par usse Milne tak aagaya πŸ˜‰ 😳
Awsome and superb update dear xxx
Love Rimi she is so sweet and cute love her and geet's bonding πŸ˜ƒ
Overall update was mind blowing xxx
Do continue soon Abby
Love u xxx
Thank u so much for pm dear πŸ˜ƒ
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
loved the update dear...

frankly when it started i was scratching my head...last update mein he saif goodnight so how r they together...did i miss something. I was just going to first page for index when thought of reading few lines more and then THUD - ha ha ha dream tha...naughty Abi...you really got me

After that loved their phone convo and texts...so like lovers

but Maan's gesture to be there for her when she wishes was so sweet...it was very very cute
Mishti13 thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
so sweet
cont. soon
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great update Abresh..i actually had to read the previous part to figure out what was going on..since u hadn't updated in a while u know..i kind of had forgotten what had happened before...but now...i'm all up to dateπŸ˜‰  seriously geet is very lucky that all this happen...such mein dream lagta hai😍
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just read the 2nd update as well...and wow...Maan kya kya soch raha tha☺️  And geet bhi na...haad hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But really is Maan there or no...i guess we will find out..because how were Maaneet kissing with Rimi thereπŸ˜‰  Loving this romance..continue soonπŸ˜›