thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneetfanatic

OMG ABRESH..I LOVED BOTH OF THE UPDATES...IT WAS PHENOMENAL!!!!⭐️ 

AND OH MY WOH SAB KYA THA...16+  I THINK NOT...WOH TO 18+ THAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

CAN'T W8 TO SEE THIS HOT ROMANCE IN REAL...πŸ˜‰ 

AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH CAN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER THROUGH THE WIND..AUR WOH BHI EHSAAS SEπŸ€— 

AUR HA...GEET NE FINALLY ADMIT KAR HI DIYA...SHE DOES LOVE MAAN...CHALO CHALO MAAN..AB TUMHARI BARIπŸ˜›

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...I LOVED THE POEMS AND THE SONG CHOICESπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

CAN'T W8 FOR THE NEXT UPDATEπŸ‘πŸΌ

LOVE YOU ABRESH❀️

BTW DIDN'T KNOW U HAD A NAUGHTY MIND...LOL🀣

LEKEIN KOI BAAT NAHI..YEH SUB TO MAANEET KA KASUR HAIπŸ˜‰

awww... thank you so much Sejal di... aapka comment padhke mai to bas kya bataun hawa me ud rahi hun...hehhehehe... 😳
hahaha... n yeah for the songs... A big thanx to Abgina appi... πŸ€—
n poems k lie.. THANK YOU... I'm glad you loved them... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
n yeah mera naughty mind... sab maaneet ka hi kia dhara hai...heheheh... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
love you too Sejal di...!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Loved the update.

So finally Geet has said I lLU to maan.
But wonder why Maan is shocked.
Pls continue soon.
Thanx for pm dear.

hahahha.. Geet ka ILU...
n Geet ne achanak se ILU keh dia.. Maan ka shock hona to banta hai yaar... πŸ˜‰

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
What an awesome and hot part

Loved the startung...what a sensuos and erotic dreams...haye haye Babaji Kudi ka abhi yeh haal hai...baad mein ki hona hai

But I also loved Maan's reaction to his dream...typical boy...after all our Maan is a hot blooded man...jab kudi ka yeh haal hai to munde ka to banta hai...and he was so comfortable and loving his thoughts LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The way he assured and gave confidence to Geet during audition was cute

Geet ne excitement me I Love You bol diya and though it wasn't like that but still Maan was like "Meri to Nikal Padi Baajuu..."

ha ha ha...I am so waiting for Maan's reaction

ritusoni2233 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part 
haye geet ne i luv u bola
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part!

loved it!
continue soon!

thnx 4 the pm!:)
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzy09

What an awesome and hot part

Loved the startung...what a sensuos and erotic dreams...haye haye Babaji Kudi ka abhi yeh haal hai...baad mein ki hona hai

But I also loved Maan's reaction to his dream...typical boy...after all our Maan is a hot blooded man...jab kudi ka yeh haal hai to munde ka to banta hai...and he was so comfortable and loving his thoughts LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The way he assured and gave confidence to Geet during audition was cute

Geet ne excitement me I Love You bol diya and though it wasn't like that but still Maan was like "Meri to Nikal Padi Baajuu..."

ha ha ha...I am so waiting for Maan's reaction

LOL... loved you comment Ritzy di... πŸ˜ƒ
enjoyed reading it... πŸ˜ƒ
love you...
πŸ€—

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

omg this steamy dream...haye...
maan was with her all thro her audition...
did she literally mean wat she said or was it in a flow just like that...
cant wait for more...
pl cont soon

aahhaannn... wait & see baby... πŸ˜‰
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
hellozzz my dear people... πŸ˜ƒ
here's another update for you guys... 😊
Plzz don't forget to press the like button & comment... πŸ˜‰

IMPORTANT NOTE
okay... I have replied back to all those comments I really really liked.. so plzz do have a look at them..
I am giving the page numbers on which I have replied to various people for easy access.. 😊

Udeshi91 - page 58
Abgina appi - page 59
Tushti-kiran, Madhavi di & Keyama - page 60
Sejal di - page 61
Mehek, Ritzy di & Preethia - page 62

please do have a look... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 11

Maan stood dumbstruck.. He could not even hug her back because he was so astonished by her sudden action.. Did she just confess to him?? He just kept thinking..
Suddenly Geet realised what she was doing.. She opened her eyes to see everyone staring at them.. She felt extremely embarrassed.. She started breaking away from the hug..
Maan felt the warmth going away.. That's when he realised he didn't even hug her back.. He raised his hand to hug her..
Geet broke apart from the hug..

Geet(muttered): uhh.. Sorry Maan..

Maan felt daggers hit him.. Was she sorry about hugging him??

Maan(halfheartedly): ohh its absolutely fine Geet.. By the way what did you say earlier(with a hope in his voice)

Geet: uhh.. What did I say?

Maan: when you hugged me..?

Geet instantly felt embarrassed hearing that she hugged him..

Maan: remember?

Geet: ummm... Right.. I said I love you right..

Maan: right..

Geet: haan to I love you.. You're such a great friend of mine.. Tum yahan aa gae mera hausla badhana.. I wouldn't have been able to do so good without you Maan..

Maan smiled..

Maan(thinking): kitna bevkoof hai tu Maan.. Ek normal se gesture ko pata nahi kya samajh baitha..

Geet saw Maan lost in his thoughts.. She clicked her fingers in front of him.. Maan blinked his eyes in the reaction..

Geet: kahan kho gae Maan..?

Maan: uhh..kahin nahi.. I was just thinking.. Ki itna hausla badhane ka mujhe kya milega..? πŸ˜‰

Geet laughed..

Geet: ummm...let's see.. Chalo the treat is mine.. Let's go to Bercos we'll have some snacks there.. & then we'll go & have some ice cream in baskin & robbins.. & then I'll drive your car & we'll go on a long drive.. & then we'll have our dinner together.. Itna chalega? πŸ˜›

Maan: itna chalega?? πŸ˜² Geet ye bohot zada ho gaya.. Cut it short.. You're not going to spend so much of money..

Geet: uff Maan.. Don't spoil the plan now..

Maan: Geet..maine kahan na.. (with a stern expression on his face)

Geet made a baby face..

(Abreshmina- hahaha.. Maan babu..if you can show your anger to hamari Geet ke paas us gusse ka jawab bhi hai..heheheh.. Ab batao.. Geet ki is cute si plea ko aap kaise mana karoge... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›)

Maan looked at her.. Ohh.. She looked so cute.. How could he say a no to her..

(Abreshmina- haahhaha... Nahi bach paae na.. πŸ˜›)

Maan: okay fine.. The plan is intact.. But I'll take you out for the dinner.. We'll go to Zen.. Okay now?

Geet: okay.. If you're so keen to take me out for a date... πŸ˜‰

Maan: hahaha... Well if you so much want one.. πŸ˜‰

Geet: haww.. Maan you're so witty.. Gosh I'm really impressed.. 😊

Maan: aahh.. Thank you so much Miss Geet Handa.. Your compliment means so much.. πŸ˜‰

Geet: hehehe...acha thik hai.. Ab chale ya yehin pe plan ka execution karna hai..

Maan: yup.. Let's go..

Both Maan & Geet moved out of the office & head towards the car.. Maan was about to open the car when Geet turned up to his side..

Geet: uhh Maan.. I'll drive please..

Maan: aahh.. If you wish so.. Acha hai I'll relax myself on the back seat.. πŸ˜›

Geet: I'm not your driver samjhe.. Chup chap se aage wali seat pe baithna.. πŸ€”

Maan: hahaha.. Yes ma'am..

Both of them sat in the car & Geet drove to Bercos.. They reached there..
The waiter came to them with the menu cards..

Geet: hmm.. So what do you want to have Mr. Maan Singh Khurana??

Maan: umm.. Are the crispy potato chillies good?

Geet: wow.. Nice choice Maan.. They are amazing.. πŸ˜ƒ

Maan: okay... Then one would be that.. & the second thing would be umm... Shredded lamb..??

Geet: yup.. Fantastic... & what about the drinks?

Maan: okay.. I'll have one lime soda..

Geet: sheesh Maan.. Don't tell me.. Do we have the same choices in everything..??

Maan: you'll have lime soda too..?

Geet: yup.. I love it absolutely..

Maan: okay then.. Let's order..

They called the waiter & made their order..
After sometime.. Their food was served..

Maan: umm.. It smells yum.. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet: i know.. Let's have the food in the same plate..

Maan: kyu?

Geet: are mamma kehti hain ki same plate me khane se pyar badhta hai..

Maan rejoiced her sentence.. 'pyar badhta hai'.. She did love him but may be she's not able to tell him like he's not able to tell her..

Maan: pyar badhta hai?

Geet felt.. Oops.. Ye kya keh dia.. & kaise keh dia.. Did she love him??

Geet: uhh.. Umm.. Haan.. Friends wala pyar Maan..

Maan: yeah right..

They share the plate & have their food..

Geet: Maan.. Kitna yum tha na..

Maan: absolutely Geet... πŸ˜ƒ

They payed the bill & went back to their car..

Geet: okay now.. Turn for baskin & robins.. πŸ˜ƒ

Maan: you love ice cream.. Don't you..?

Geet: yup.. But tumhe kaise pata laga..?

Maan: one.. Tumhare chehre pe dikh raha hai.. Two.. Hamari choices utni der se match hi kar rahi hain to ye bhi i thought karegi hi.. πŸ˜‰

Geet: tumhe bhi ice cream bohot pasand hai? 😊

Maan: yup.. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet: waah Maan.. Hum dono to same same hain..hehehe...

Maan: sach me..

Geet drove them to Baskin & Robins..

Geet: okay Maan.. What would you like to have?

Maan: I'll have Death by Chocolate.. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet smiled wide..

Geet: excuse me.. Two Death by chocolate please..

Maan(pleasantly shocked): gosh.. Ye bhi same..

Geet: haanji..

Both hi5 & then happily had their ice cream occasionally taking bites from the others'...

(Abreshmina- baap re.. Pyar kuch zada nahi badh raha hai...hehehhe... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›)

They finished their ice creams & went back to the car...

Geet: yippee... Now time for the long drive.. Let's go..wohooo...

Maan smiled at her innocence..childishness & excitement..she looked so cute..
Geet started driving...

Maan: Geet.. By the way where are we going to go??

Geet: ummm...heheh.. I haven't decided..random...

Maan: umm...acha let me take you to a place?

Geet: no.. I'm going to be the one driving..

Maan: haan haan.. I'll just give the directions.. Chalega?

Geet: yup..daudega... πŸ˜ƒ

Maan: okay.. Let's back some food.. We'll have our dinner wahin pe...

Geet: haww.. Maan Singh Khurana..tum aisi konsi jagah le jaa rahe ho mujhe.. Akele sunsaan jagah pe... πŸ˜†

Maan: GEET...!!! 😳

Geet: hahhahhaha... πŸ˜† Acha thik hai... Zen se hi pack karvate hain..

They went to Zen & got their dinner packed... & then drove off for a new experience...
It was dark by the time they reached their destination..

Maan: Geet.. Wait.. Tumhari aankhon pe handkerchief laga raha hun..

Geet: kyu? πŸ˜•

Maan: are baba..it's a surprise.. Now let me do it please...

Maan tied the handkerchief & then took her to the place..

Maan: alright.. So Miss Geet Handa is ready for my surprise..here it goes... πŸ˜ƒ

Maan opened her eyes... & what Geet saw in front of her took her breath away...
There was a huge lake that was twinkling with the reflection of the stars just above it.. There were 6 lotuses in the lake that shone bright by the light of the stars.. There were tress around the lake that were reflected in the lake.. Birds slept on the branches of the tress & there were animals that slept in the bushes beside the lake.. Maan made Geet bend towards the lake along with him & there the lake reflected back their shining faces..
It looked like the complete biosphere was there to be a part of the beautiful sight..
Geet smiled wide seeing the sight.. She had never seen such a beautiful sight in her life.. She was capturing every bit of this precious sight..
Maan held Geet by her shoulder & made her sit on a rock.. He bent on his knees in front of her & held her hand..

(imagine them holding hands guys)

Maan: Geet.. This is the place that has always been the closest to my heart.. I always wanted to bring my soul mate here.. & so I have brought you here.. 😊

Geet(gasped): Maan...

Maan kept his forefinger on her lips..

Maan: sshh.. Aj let me speak my heart Geet.. I know I may not be that dream guy but Geet i truly love you.. I cannot see anything beyond you.. You're always in my mind.. On my lips.. I smile when I see you smile.. You bring a spark to my life Geet... I always felt the presence of my soul mate when you were around & I just knew it that you were the one for me..

Geet gasped.. She felt the presence of her soul mate too whenever Maan was around.. Ohh.. HE WAS HER SOUL MATE..

Maan: Geet.. I know all this might sound an illusion to you but I swear Geet.. This nature has always brought me close to you.. You bring life to my life Geet.. I LOVE YOU GEET.. Beyond words.. Beyond expression & beyond any limit.. You're the one my life belongs to.. 😊

Maan held a chain in front of her that marked MAANEET.. Each letter was diamond studded..

Maan: Geet.. Will you please be a part of my dry life & make it lively..?

Tears flowed through Geet's eyes.. She couldn't believe that someone could love her to this extent.. She felt beautiful.. Yes this was it.. Here her soul mate was in front of her asking her hand.. She thanked babaji for bringing Maan into her life..

Geet cupped Maan's face..

Geet: yes Maan.. I'll be all yours.. All yours forever & ever.. I LOVE YOU TOO MAAN..

She smiled through her tears.. Maan's heart jumped with joy hearing her accept her love.. He tied the chain around her neck.. He cupped her face..

Maan: ye hamari nayi zindagi ki shuruwat hai Geet.. Jahan Maan aur Geet sath sath honge as MAANEET.. 😊

& they hugged each other..

The wind blew hard.. The birds chirped.. The animals spoke in their soft voice.. All of them seemed to rejoice this moment.. The mingle of two souls THAT WERE MEANT TO BE..!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prev - part 10
next - part 12

maaneet FFs page link...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981?pn=46

okay.. here's the link of my blog.. do have a look if you're interested.. thank you.. I have also written bout Maaneet there...😊
SNEAK PEAK INTO ABBY'S WORLD

okay.. that's it for now people...
I hope you like the update...😊
Plzzz do press the like & comment on the part... i really really love to see them.. it makes me feel good... 😊
Honestly I'm very disappointed by the number of likes & comments.. not that I expect very much.. but still with the amount of PMs I do... I'm just getting half of the responses... πŸ˜”
It makes me sad.. so plzz people do press the like button at least...

Thank you very very very much to all the people who have liked my post & commented on it.. i really love you all... Your comments mean a lot... Thank You...!! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow so simple story yet very beautifulEdited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago