Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Arey wah ritzy its done ab humein kya milega??
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Dekho Abby ho gae 19pages ab lamba sa pyara sa update dena...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ab hum haq se mangenge ----------update update update
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thnx for the pm
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
chalo guys.. I'm finally updating now...
😊 πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
helllooozzz my lovely people...πŸ˜ƒ
here's another update for you guys...😊
Don't forget to press the like button & comment..πŸ˜‰

A SPECIAL MENTION

RITZY DI - thank you so so so much for putting an effort to make this thread reach 19 pages... love you loads...❀️ πŸ€—

Abgina Appi - thank you so so so much for spamming & getting this thread to 19 pages... love you loads... ❀️ πŸ€—

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3

Maan enters the office..
Geet suddenly felt some different essence in the air..she felt THE WIND in the wind of the fan..

Geet(thinking): OMG.. Is he here? Does he know me that he's everywhere I go..? Will I be able to meet him today? Ohh God.. I feel butterflies in my stomach.. ☺️ 😍

Meanwhile.. Maan felt the difference too.. He knew she was here.. He had already stopped fighting with his feelings.. He had accepted it that Geet Handa was the girl of his dreams..he calms himself down & goes to his cabin.. He saw Geet sitting there waiting for him..

Maan(thinking): ohh how sweet.. She's waiting patiently for me..😊

Least did he know that Geet wasn't patient & calm..
(Abreshmina - Maan babu.. ab Geet Handa se pyar to kar lia...ab zara achhe se janne ki bari hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜›)
He went to his chair & sat down..

Maan: I am sorry Miss Geet Handa for making you wait for so long..

Geet was lost in the aroma she just felt right at that moment' In the air.. The aroma of her soul mate..She didn't even notice Maan entering the cabin.. She was just inhaling the aroma.. 😍

Maan: hello.. Are you listening to me..?? πŸ˜•

The voice broke Geet the trance Geet was drowned in.. She stared at him rather gaped at him.. She felt the tinge of her soul mate in him.. His aroma.. His essence that just filled the room was exactly the same that she feels every night in the wind..
but suddenly she remembered that she had been made to wait by this man for the past 25mins..
😑

Geet: sorry? Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.. you wasted like almost half an hour of my time & you say sorry for that?? 😑

Maan: excuse me Miss.. What else am I supposed to do.. bow to you or fall on your feet & ask for forgiveness...huh.. πŸ€” I reached here as fast as I could to attend to you..

Geet: your fast wasn't fast enough Mr. Why couldn't you have come to your office at time..?

Maan: that's none of your business.. & yes.. If you're here to talk some sense then go ahead or else I'm not interested in your nonsense..

Geet: hawww.. πŸ˜² You call my talk nonsense.. Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.. Where do you get this stupid attitude from?

Maan: I don't find you important enough to answer that question..

Geet: hawww... What... What did you just say??

Maan: stop stuttering.. Yes you heard it right.. I don't find you important enough.. Now as I see you don't have to talk some sense & you're here just to pass you time with me & as I'm not interested.. You can leave...😳

Geet: even I'm not interested in sitting here & taking your fake arrogance.. 😑

With that she stomped her feet & strode out of the cabin in sheer disbelieve & anger.. She hated his attitude & arrogance.. 😑 😑

Geet(thinking): sheer wastage of time with such a jerk.. Huh... I would have better not come in gratitude to thank him for his compliments.. Huh... He doesn't even deserve my thanks.. 😑

Maan went to the CEO..

CEO: what happened Maan.. Why was she here?

Maan: nothing sir.. She was here for utter nonsense..

CEO: what are you saying Maan..? She wanted to meet you.. I think she wanted to thank you for appreciating her..

Maan: uhh.. Such an attitude freak can never come to say thank you sir..

CEO: i don't know what happened between you two.. But I would advice you to sought it out..

Maan: ahh.. Let it be sir.. I think I should leave.. Bye sir..

CEO: bye Maan..

Maan left the office thinking about the incident between him & Geet..
Suraj had seen the fight between Maan & Geet.. He was glad that there was at least someone who was not charmed by the charm of Maan Singh Khurana..
Maan kept thinking about Geet throughout his way back.. He thought of her smile.. Her hair.. Her anger everything..

Maan(thinking): did she really come to thank me? Was I arrogant to her? OMG.. What did I do.. I fought with my dream girl the first time I properly met her.. Shit.. I should have been more patient.. She had to wait for me.. Of course she would get angry.. Her time is precious too.. Damn.. I should have been calmer.. What do I do now.. I don't even know if she'll ever talk to me again.. Will I ever get a chance to meet her again & say sorry.. Shit.. Idiot Maan.. What did you do.. Huh... πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

With a sad & disappointing feeling in his heart.. Maan laid down on his bed listening to some good music that might calm him down..

Meanwhile.. Geet reached back to her place still angry due to the incident..

Geet: idiot.. Moron... Battameez.. Gadha.. Ullu... Besharam.. What does he think of himself.. Geet Handa ke paas world ka sara vella time hai us gadhe ke paas jake timepass karne ke lie.. What a jerk he is.. 😑 OMG.. Babaji aap aise log bhi banate ho jinko apne aap se kabhi fursat hi nahi milti.. Jinko apne alawa koi aur kabhi dikhta hi nahi.. Huh.. Please babaji.. Dobara us moron ki shakal mat dikhana mujhe.. Please.. πŸ˜’

With that she went to her room & laid down on her bed with some music to calm her down..
Both had no idea that they were doing the same thing to calm down themselves at the same time.. They were so meant for each other.. Then why would babaji not make them meet again..??
πŸ˜‰
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prev - part 2
next - part 4

link for the maaneetFF page
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981?pn=23

so... my dear people.. here I'm done with the update...😊
Hope you'll like this one too... & now I'm sure you'll be excited about their first encounter..πŸ˜‰
Please do press the like & comment a lot...
I really really love to see them & responses motivate me to write further & better..😊
luvya all... πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited by Abreshmina - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me first...
wow!awsum update...
both share the same feelings..yet not aware..continue soon..
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting Update dear.
So first meeting went in fighting although both realised the other was his/her soul-mate.
Loved the last line...Babaji definitely donon ko milayenge.
Waiting for next part.
Thanx for pm dear.
TanuDDian thumbnail
                     roses-desi-glitters-85
awesome update
really loved it alooottt

do continue soon