Fan Fictions

Ye Ishaare Hawaon Ke..! THREAD 1 - Page 6

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazydevil87

Amazing part dear...
It was magical d way maan shivered with her slight touch...
I'm sooo in luv wid ur ff its really very different and capturing...

thnq so much... it truly means a lot... luv u... 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

that's a great start...so Maan loved the actress...great going there...geet also felt his presence...again great going

but what was the last line!!!!!!  Does she care int he road to fame...see that is why I stay away from FFs about glamour world...they always destroy me dear geet's character...

but please please don't do it here...she can be confused but please no casting couch and no parting just because of bollywood...please yaar...mera nanha sa dil jhel nahi payega...

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzy09

that's a great start...so Maan loved the actress...great going there...geet also felt his presence...again great going

but what was the last line!!!!!! Does she care int he road to fame...see that is why I stay away from FFs about glamour world...they always destroy me dear geet's character...

but please please don't do it here...she can be confused but please no casting couch and no parting just because of bollywood...please yaar...mera nanha sa dil jhel nahi payega...

hehehehe... U fell in d trap too.. Don't worry.. M no ways gonna spoil Geet's character... Did u 4gt my last all guddie guddie SS.. Heheheh.. 😉 chill darlin.. M no ways gonna disappoint YOU... So relax & smile... 😊
you'll have to wait & see.. Whats gonna happen.. But you can relax that I'm not going to put a grey shade on Geet's charater...
Luvya... ❤️ 🤗
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 1 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Abreshmina

hehehehe... U fell in d trap too.. Don't worry.. M no ways gonna spoil Geet's character... Did u 4gt my last all guddie guddie SS.. Heheheh.. 😉 chill darlin.. M no ways gonna disappoint YOU... So relax & smile... 😊
you'll have to wait & see.. Whats gonna happen.. But you can relax that I'm not going to put a grey shade on Geet's charater...
Luvya... ❤️ 🤗

thanks yaar...that is cool...you have made me chilled...so now i will look forward to the updares with new gusto
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abreshmina

Luvya... ❤️ 🤗

m glad... Juz rmbr.. I'll always keep your likes & wants & demands in my mind..n write my story accordingly... :) luvya...
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part
cont soon
& do pm me :P 

harneet <3
sehrish79 thumbnail
Superb update dear
Amazing plz plz cont soon
soni4eva thumbnail