Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Asmi please continue soon. 😊
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon dear... but plz brng Abhay back
hi Asmi... gud ... continiue soon and PM me too...
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@all abv members
thnx dearies
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome piki!!!!plz isse toh jaldi update karne
patakha-guddi thumbnail
finally got asmi's password from her 😃
she is very happy dat u al r ready for her updates in her absence 😊
she said me to tell you' ll a BIG thnx  😊😊😊
thnx as well as u'll blvd me 😳😳
so get ready for the update 😉
patakha-guddi thumbnail
part 1

3 months ago..

The ringtone of Piya's mobile peirced through her dreams.She half-opened her eyes and fumbled to get the phone and saw that Abhay was calling."You idiot am sleeping and you called me...I was seeing such a nice dream and you ruined it",mumbled an angry Piya.A roar of laughter followed the angry words, still lauging Abhay said, "Good morning sleepyhead ,its 8 in the morning and you are still sleeping...one question don't you get bored epeating the same old dialouges every morning..I mean i have been waking you up everyday  like an alsrmclock but still you are not grateful to me,very bad very very bad".Piya was now sitting up and taking her pillow on her lap said innocently, "Alright sorry and thank you,happy?", abhay said, "Hmmm... now get ready fast,I have a surprise for you and right now am in front of your house and about to enter",Piya said anxiously, "OMG!!!!!!! a surprise yay!!!!!! ok ok am getting ready in a giffy but please wait ok bye...",before Abhay could say anything else she hung up and dragged herself out of the bed and went to the washroom.
Abhay Raichand is an microsoft engineer.He has no one in this world as her mother passed away when he was merely six months old and his father died when he was 17.His father was a family freind of the dobriyal's ,so when he expired Abhay's expenses were paid by Mr.Arnab Dobriyal.Abhay regarded Arnab and Madhu as his second parents and loved and had great respect for them.He and misha were like brother and sister and loved eachother very much.Piya and abhay loved eachother secretly but never expresed their feeling as both feared that if the other say 'No' then their freindship might be over.But finally Abhay had decided to express his love for Piya brushing aside all the fears.
"Hey pi...God!!!!!!what the hell dude ?Is this your room or a dumping ground?",Misha said as she was totally shocked seeing the heaps of clothes lying on the floor and on the bed.Piya turned from the mirror to look at her younger sister and said defensively, "Shut your mouth am getiing ready can't you see ,finally found the right dress for today's surprise".Misha finally understood the matter and gave a ruefull smile and said,"Oh ho so madam your dressing up for this cause,hmmm...by the way you are looking stunning", misha relly meant what she said as Piya looked really stunning in the black leg-hugging topped with a silk frock style kurti."Ok babes come down as Abhay's here and wating downstairs".Saying this Misha kissed piya's cheeks and went downstairs.Piya was sudenly feeling nervous as her conscience was telling that she knew what was abhay's surprise but another part of her was denying it.But she did not wait any furthur,keeping the room in its devastating stae she hurried downstairs.
Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
ok guys
plz give ur replies
asmi ke liye
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thnx simi for updating on asmi's behalf. 
It was a nice update. Pia is cute and bratty
prerna26 thumbnail
Thank you Simi!😊 Lovely update.😃So finally Abhay is planning to confess his love to Pia...Great!Continue soon.Good luck! 👍🏼