Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mini ff-twist in the tale-update on pg 6

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ya frnz m strting a new mini ff.I got inspired 4m two buks i read recently (namely: p.s-i love u n i too had a luvstory) 😳😳
No one can stand to see his/her beloved dead πŸ˜” but in real lyf if smone goes 4evr he/she nvr cms bck but in fantasy world any thng can happen πŸ˜‰
This story is abt two love birds ABHAY and PIYA ,but fate bcoms greedy and takes abhay 4m piya...but he cms back...
scroll down now πŸ˜‰
Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
CHARECTERS
abhay- anengineer
piya-is a writer
misha-piya's small sis
madhu n arnab-piya misha's parents
(p.s-m nt revealing anymr charectes they wl b introduced eventually in da stry)
(p.p.s=i did not give much info abt the charcters coz
this may ruin the fun and mystery πŸ˜›)
patakha-guddi thumbnail

prolougue

piya touched the engagement ring which did now adorn her third finger now but was kept in the ring case.Abhay was gone...gone forever-her guide,best freind and soulmate was no more in the world.The cop had said with a serious face,"The car had fallen from a height of 100ft ma'am ,we found the car in a crushed and crumpled state...sorry we could fingd the body(yes he was a body now) maybe the wild animals have...".Piya could not hear anymore she had ran away from there and shut herself in her room from the rest of the world.
She looked at the ring till it became blur as tears rolled down her cheek.Her eyes had sore and become red as from the past few days she could not stop her fat teardrops.No one was happy but they were even sadder seeing piya's miserable state.She would never be able to share her top secret with anyone or cry her heart out in front of any one(not even her sister misha).No one would bring her ice-cream when she felt blue and no one will encourage her with such a brilliant and reassuring smile.abhay was gone and was never to come back.
Piya held the ring in front of her -the last gift given by him and she still remebered the first time he had proposed her...
so did u lyk the prologue.Then kindly hit the like button and xpress ur liking for the stroy
and yes plz don't forget give ur comment πŸ˜›
from asmita
with love ❀️ 😳
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon
But please Abhay should come back
patakha-guddi thumbnail
thnx lucky and pari 😊
@pari-no worries he will live
agar hero mar gaya toh story kaise hogi re πŸ˜†
prerna26 thumbnail
Wow Nice Concept...⭐️⭐️⭐️Continue soon.Good Luck!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh Asmita... that was a brillant starting...πŸ‘ a hug from me for thatπŸ€—... i am very sad for Abhiya... poor piyaπŸ₯Ί.. please do pm meEdited by rosamale - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...its interesting..continue soon and pm me when u update
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Go ahead Asmi...
Good thinking with the characters...
This way the mystery is still intact
patakha-guddi thumbnail