Fan Fictions

HAPPY DAYS Part 14 on Pg 50...on 25/1

soniyasharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys this is soniya. I just felt writing FF on manneet so i m here wid it. This is my first time that i m writing some thing.     

INTRODUCTION

Khurana'S and Handa'S...The two big names of the telecom industry.

Maan Singh Khurana - 19 yrs, the only hier of Khuranas, intelligent, handsome,all rounder. having amzing persona. his presence cannot be left unnoticed by others. He never believes in
forgiving according to him, who does mistakes doesn't deserve 2nd chance. 

GEET- 18yrs, beautiful, adorable, cute, sweet, naughty, intelligent. In short beauty wid brains. She is so bubbly dat where ever she goes happiness follow her. She believes that mistakes are made by humans.  Everyone deserve one 2nd chance in their life.

Maan and Geet both are in 12th standard. They have given their board examination. They also appeared for the competitive examinations in order to get admission in the best college for engineering. They tried hard to fulfill their dreams. Finally the results of competitive examination is out. Both made it, they got admission in the best engineering college, EXCEL COLLEGE.
Even their parents wanted them to do engineering in electronics and telecommunication and after that they wanted them to do MBA so that they can join their family business. But maan wanted to go for computer technology. So he went for that only, initially his father opposed but later said yes, as he knew that it there is no point in arguing with him as he;ll do what he like. Maan was known for his discipline, even at this age he had such a persona that even if someone wants to ignore his presence they can't do it. He was all rounder of his school, what ever he does is best or rather he makes it best. Whereas Geet was bubbly, all rounder, great at what ever she does. She was known for her mischievousness.  
She was an angel for the Handas, pampered by evry1. Still she never had ego prblm like other rich students. 

Mr. Khurana decided that Maan will be staying at college hostel. Maan and his best buddy Aditya Raj Khanna, both got admission in the same college. Since childhood maan had the habit to plan the things before doing them. Both were very excited for this new experience, their stay at hostel and college.

On the other hand Geet was excited as well a sad, because Mr. Handa informed her that she will be staying at college hostel. She never stayed away from her parents but she was excited about the hostel life. Geet and her best friend Pinky Chopra, both got admission in Excel College. Geet was happy that she was not alone. In her life she never planned anything. She always does what she felt is right at that moment.

How they will escape from ragging?? In college. And wht will maan do when in his planned life unplanned things will happen in his life because of our bubbly geet.

Plz let me know hwz it??
should i continue or not??

Character Sketch On page 3

PART 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
Edited by soniyasharma90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great start..
waiting for u to continue
DJ_Apurva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice starting...cont. Soon...add to ur pm plz...
harshdb thumbnail
nice introduction. do continue...
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome prologue 

yes you should continue 

waiting for an update
wow
yaar
first of all congratsss
and u should defo continue
i loved it to the core
very nice idea
and now i am waiting for the udpate
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey  
Nice start and waiting for you to continue 
and good-luck-desi-glitters-6 
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome start dear plz add me to ur pm list plz continue soon dear eagerly waiting Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

good start

please add me to your pm list and continue soon!