Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

totally upto the CV's πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i am sure they will now dig the old holes and make sammeera Maan's mom.. πŸ˜³ and vickey livin with her.. πŸ€£

if sameera's maan's x gf..better tey don't bring her to pic..or there will b violence πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😊  With these CVs, as they are so creative so there could be so many possibilities .
You never know Sameera could suddenly become Maan's daughter too and there could be some ex-wife existing in some other planet as of now.😊  Remember they could bring NT from nearly dead,  Dev's mom suddenly all educated and glamorous  😊 so nothing is impossible.

Edited by ghsp_1 - 12 years ago
i am getting fed up from GHSP now a days
cv's ruined the characters of maneet & soul of the show

SAMEERA IS MAANS PAST LIFE WOMEN
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

totally upto the CV's πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i am sure they will now dig the old holes and make sammeera Maan's mom.. πŸ˜³ and vickey livin with her.. πŸ€£

if sameera's maan's x gf..better tey don't bring her to pic..or there will b violence πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey Thanks ! Hmmm ----Both your observations seem to have good potential !πŸ‘ Wouldn't mind the violence though-------haven't seen that in GHSP for quite some time---he he heπŸ˜ƒ