Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not sure Annie, but if I talk to jiju again I would ask him the address..

and Priyanka, I know you are concerned ,everyone is. but the person closest to her,her husband is getting hurt due to these posts! thats what jiju told me yday!!so I told
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and Anyways he is not going to come back to IF now...So it hardly matters now!
I am sorry if you all were offended, but the posts were hurting him.
andyluvstv thumbnail

Ok, after my post, i knw many of you are going to hurl abuses at me, but this is necessary, coz i see many being affected, many innocent ones being subjected to an emotional trauma.

Firstly, i would like to know if anyone of u had ever met Ria? if yes, i apologise.

Now, i checked with the RTO office in both Mangalore and Bangalore ( coz i was not sure where Ria stays) and found that there was no major accident in city in last 3 days. This left me shocked.

Second, i checked with my cousin who is in AIIMS about the whole a patient going into coma thing and was informed that a coma patient needs minimum a week to recover so much as to talk properly, let alone be allowed to discharge in a day.Many a times, there are cases where patient suffers from a setback, so doctors monitor them very very minutely. In no way such patient would be allowed to chat, talk and use laptops or mobiles.
Also in such cases a dedicated nurse is there forever to look after them.

And lastly, brain is the most protected area of our body, so unless a whole washbasin is picked up and smashed on somone's head it cannot lead to brain damage.

Yes, i knw half of u will not believe what i say,so i have asked my cousin to check with hospitals in Banaglore and Mangalore for the patient Ria, also i have sent him the entire case history and he said they will check on it, coz if it has happened it a serious issue , a very bad case of negligience. and this can lead to that doctor's licence being cancelled.

They can extract her address from IP and will check things.

I am doing this, coz somethings dnt fit and even if they do, then such hospitals should not be in place.

And i dnt care , what u ppl say, i love human life and emotions and thats the reason i am doing this.

andyluvstv thumbnail
And one more thing,  i am yet to see a husband who would be on IF and FB hours after his wife and unborn child is dead. such a person wont be in senses, let alone console people on IF
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ria's Family Members have put forward a request to have this topic closed
i hope you'll understand,i this is the least we can do for them after thier loss
TOPIC CLOSED
MJHT DT