Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I didnt know her... but i m shocked to hear the news... I'll pray so that her soul rests in peace...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very sad and shocking...don't know what to say and how to say..

But certain things are hard to understand. How come a person who was in coma a couple of days back was to be dischagred today. Usually in such cases the person is kept in ISU under close observation for few days.Not able to understand how she came on line...how she was allowed to move from her bed that too all on her own...really unfotunate..

God, give courage and strength to her family members

Ria, you will always be there with us in our memories

Everone, please stay safe and take care

God bless all
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys..umm..dunno how to say it , dont get me wrong but can we please keep this thread only for remembering Ria and not blaming and questioning the hospital authorities and all ?? all these discussions are hurting the sentiments of her family.. thats what I was told..so please..

please understand guys..think calmly and stop this right here..please...its my sincere request !!

dont get offended, understand their situation...just remember di in ur prayers...
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 12 years ago
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we miss u ria di...may your soul attain peace...
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
R.I.P Ria
May ALLAH keep ur soul rest in peace..

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well Nikita, i m sorry, i didnt wanna hurt her family, esp in such times.

I just wanted to teach those ppl a lesson, why ppl like Ria die due to them?

anyways i will find my own means, if u speak to them again kindly get me the address, i would really like to personally say bye to Ria.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RIP in Ria😭 and hope Allah gives her family strength to deal with the loss😭😭😭😭
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg... she died... May her soul rest in peace.
May god give her family and close ones enough courage to through this.

I guess it was her time to go, she needed an excuse and that was the bathroom.. (Although I'm shocked as why no one was with her.. do the hospital only have one nurse)
But its what happens...when death is near, the dying person will practically look perfectly fine..and then ...
I've seen it... and from what you guys say its what ahppned to Ria..
May her soul rest in peace, and give her family the courage to move on... *Ameen*

NIkita.. I edited my post after your comment but i am sorry i cannot convince myself about what happend to Ria and why did it happen and  those who are culprit should get punishment for this mistake where one person lost her life , i mean proper punishment for them, i wanna to know hospitals name.. 

May her soul rest in peace. May god give her family and close ones enough courage to through this.
But I think ria death has happend due to doctors nageligence  .. I am more shocked to know that when Ria came out from Coma than why did not doctor kept her in ICU for observation ... how come she was using laptop n chatting on IF ...

If someone has just came from coma, that person must be on medication n drips etc etc .. than how come she is typing  πŸ˜•... after coma doctor keep patient in ICU for 3-4 day for oberservation under 2-3 doctors n 1-2 nurses 24 hrs with the patient ..

Why did Ria went to washroom on her own when she was having concussion.. where was her family member, nurse shud be with her all the time... this is not done... Hospital has created blunder n one person died,, she is gone due to hispitals nagligence and family members also ... they shuld not have left her alone n nurse would have accompannied her all the time ...

I m so annoyed with hospitals n staff nagligence , family ...Ria Husband should sue that HOSPITAL so we are able to save more rias πŸ˜•
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know what to say.. I am just numb after reading everything.. =(( This is sad! Really sad! =(( Even though I had only talken to Ria once at AB-BK's AT, but all that time she was really sweet! And seemed quite a nice human being! I feel sooo terrible hearing this news! I didnt even know her this well, but I still have tears in my eyes reading every update in this thread.. ='(( I cannot even imagine how her family and you guys would be feeling..

My hearty condolences are with all her family members and her friends too! I hope Allah gives you all the courage to deal with the loss..

RIP Ria! And her Granny and Angel too! =(( I hope Allah gives her family the strength to deal with this loss.. =(( This is seriously terrible! I am soo numb! Its soo sad! =((

Thanks ekta-monaya for the PM..