Every thing is lost our Angel no more. p28 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Arjun ( Late Riya Husband ) , my condolences are with u and your family.

😭 ðŸ˜• ...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭
its so heart breaking... 

may her soul rests in peace...

my condolence wid her family...
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jiju ... u have to be strong  ðŸ¤”😭

this is  due to the carelessness of hospital.😡.. how can someone be so  selfish and careless 😭 Ria is no more with us due to that hospital and its faculty 🤔... m gonna sue this hospital 😭 ther r murderers .. how could they?????😭
i m not able to concentrate on my project...😭😭 still can't believe that Ria is gone ...😭😭
... jiju u have to  do something against this hospital so that the  ppl  won't suffer like Ria

my wishes r with u 😭 and 'll always with u 
Tc
Sonu 😭
Edited by RobseSSedSonu - 12 years ago

😕

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annie07

She was a great girl...RIP

@ Neetu... can u tell me which hospital was she admitted in, coz as i see its a sheer case of negligience of hospital staff. How could they allow her to use her laptop and phone when she was not well ( considering she was online whole day yday) and then they were gng to discharge her today????????

A person who had just come out from coma, how can they discharge in a day... Ridiculous.

I have an uncle at a very high position and i would like this matter to be taken up... do lemme knw. plz

Also, if u can pm ur no.I am flying to bangalore today and i would like to pay respect to Ria from all IF members. PLZ

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...for a patient whose physical balance is not stable, their top most priority should be to avoid any risk of falling...I can't believe they could be so careless...I seriously hope that you are successful in doing something about this...Because I seriously wish that nothing of this sort ever happens to anyone else...Ria fought death and made it alive from the accident but her death was a result of the carelessness of the hospital staff who doesnt know how to monitor patients properly...I pray that you're able to make this incredibly necessary change
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...for a patient whose physical balance is not stable, their top most priority should be to avoid any risk of falling...I can't believe they could be so careless...I seriously hope that you are successful in doing something about this...Because I seriously wish that nothing of this sort ever happens to anyone else...Ria fought death and made it alive from the accident but her death was a result of the carelessness of the hospital staff who doesnt know how to monitor patients properly...I pray that you're able to make this incredibly necessary change

This is what i have been thinking all along too...u JUST CANT DISCHARGE SOMEONE RIGHT AFTER THEY COME OUT OF COMMA!!Infact more attention is to be given in this condition..its sheer negligence on their part

-Annu- thumbnail
my condolences are with u Arjun n ur Family...RIP Ria
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

She was a great girl...RIP

@ Neetu... can u tell me which hospital was she admitted in, coz as i see its a sheer case of negligience of hospital staff. How could they allow her to use her laptop and phone when she was not well ( considering she was online whole day yday) and then they were gng to discharge her today????????

A person who had just come out from coma, how can they discharge in a day... Ridiculous.

I have an uncle at a very high position and i would like this matter to be taken up... do lemme knw. plz

Also, if u can pm ur no.I am flying to bangalore today and i would like to pay respect to Ria from all IF members. PLZ

I completely agree with you, as a matter of fact the patient even though insisting should have not been granted discharge. If you speak like that any patient once consicous could persist the doctor to give them discharge but that would be stupid..especially considering ria was a coma patient. I'm a pre-med student and i know even if the patient pleads of begs...we can't discharge them until we are 100 percent sure they are in no danger.. Do you understand me? A doctor is liable for their patient until they are stable as an average person, its impossible to believe that a coma paitent who was in her first trimester would have been granted discharge...and if the hospital did its very irresponsible of them. And the nurse whomever was attending her should have not left her alone, especially considering she was not well...and no way is a freshly out of coma patient allowed to use a laptop...and chat..you body can not possible push enough adrenline to make you want to chat ..or do something...infact you need to be kept on drips...so you body keeps normal..and considering she was preganant she should have been kept in double intensive care.

My condenlences to Ria's family, i didn't know her. But i pray that god gives her family the strenght and fortitude to face the days.

RIP Riya... I will miss u ... 😕

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

I completely agree with you, as a matter of fact the patient even though insisting should have not been granted discharge. If you speak like that any patient once consicous could persist the doctor to give them discharge but that would be stupid..especially considering ria was a coma patient. I'm a pre-med student and i know even if the patient pleads of begs...we can't discharge them until we are 100 percent sure they are in no danger.. Do you understand me? A doctor is liable for their patient until they are stable as an average person, its impossible to believe that a coma paitent who was in her first trimester would have been granted discharge...and if the hospital did its very irresponsible of them. And the nurse whomever was attending her should have not left her alone, especially considering she was not well...and no way is a freshly out of coma patient allowed to use a laptop...and chat..you body can not possible push enough adrenline to make you want to chat ..or do something...infact you need to be kept on drips...so you body keeps normal..and considering she was preganant she should have been kept in double intensive care.

My condenlences to Ria's family, i didn't know her. But i pray that god gives her family the strenght and fortitude to face the days.

😕