Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RobseSSedSonu

Dollzzz😭

hey sonu *huggsss tightly *
  whereever ria is she will be sad to see all of u soo hurt...
 i didnt knew her , but her lose seems to be affectinf even me.. i cant even imagine what u guys r going through ...
 hopefully we get power to bear her lose..
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

hey sonu *huggsss tightly *
  whereever ria is she will be sad to see all of u soo hurt...
 i didnt knew her , but her lose seems to be affectinf even me.. i cant even imagine what u guys r going through ...
 hopefully we get power to bear her lose..

*hugs u more tightly*

i know dollz ðŸ˜­... but use aur jeena tha... i have lost my faith in God
 wo kal poori tarah se thik ho gayee thi ðŸ˜­
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jana .. its okay .. this is terrible n we all are soo sorry . abt it sonu . i so wish it hadnt happened but it did
-Annu- thumbnail
i m So Numb right nw...GOD...she was recovering...n usay discharge bhi mil jata aj...achanak se ye kya hogaya...this can't be Happen...?😭
MAY ALLAH ALL MIGHTY REST HER SOUL IN PEACE...
i still can't believe this...howz her husband...??
GOD...i m still in shock...😭
Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I jus came back home and read all this.Totally SHOCKED!

wonder wht happened suddenly, heard shw was about to be discharged>?!
it will take a while for me to actually accept what has just happened.!I might have not chated with her as much all other i-fians ,but trust me, i liked her no less...it was so nice of her to share her personal pics and moments with all i-f frnds!
Ria u were a great gal, all the best for ur jorney ahed...i guess god wants gud people around him so he takes them away from us!
ria, all ur frnds out here will try to comeout of this shock but we will never forget u ever!

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She was a great girl...RIP

@ Neetu... can u tell me which hospital was she admitted in, coz as i see its a sheer case of negligience of hospital staff. How could they allow her to use her laptop and phone when she was not well ( considering she was online whole day yday) and then they were gng to discharge her today????????

A person who had just come out from coma, how can they discharge in a day... Ridiculous.

I have an uncle at a very high position and i would like this matter to be taken up... do lemme knw. plz

Also, if u can pm ur no.I am flying to bangalore today and i would like to pay respect to Ria from all IF members. PLZ
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
god always done bad things with gud people.
may her soul rest in peace

ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun hhere. i appreciate u all for ur concern.
this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

for those who did not know:

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

Thank u for all the well wishes and condolences. Take care.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun, my condolences are with u.

But i would still say, it was negligience. Nurses cant leave one patient like this. Ria was an emergency case too.

I would say docs didnt fulfill the respnsibility. if u can tell the hospital name.

and since funeral is tomorrow, can i please be a part of it. I wanna my my regards to that wonderful lady.

crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
have no words😭 😭😭 be strong jijju...
she is here in our heart and will always be...