Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashizin

OMG is this same ria who wrote wonderful mjht FF and also was posted regularly Oss ?? who posted mayur and sajan OS regularly ? did she change her username :O its shocking for me right now she is most wonderful person i have ever met goshhh i can't believe it praying for her and for her baby ðŸ¤—🤗🤗i don't know how to react in this situation i m totally numb with this news i seriously pray for her i hope she will come out of coma soon and her baby will be also fine , god will def protect  her and her  baby as well plz kindly do post whatever  news u will get of her development and her condition 

yes,she changed her user name recently, it used to be rapunzel angel.
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhsArti

yes,she changed her user name recently, it used to be rapunzel angel.

ohhh gosh :(( i toh didn't know that she changed her username :(( she is sweetheart friend i seriously from bottom of my heart pray for her and for her baby , didn't know that one day we will get this news now only praying and hoping for best she even once shared her beautiful memories with her hubby god bless them i hope sab kuch jaldi thik ho jaye 
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg... shubhie... dats really terrible...
Prayin 4 her n i hope she will get well soon.
*edit*
pls keep updatin abt her health regularly!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 12 years ago
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DIII...waiting for u and angel...😭 u hv to come back for jeej and for us...hain na DIII???

@ all--pls guys keep praying...
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i got to know yesterday through mehak...its terrible...we r praying keep faith on God...they 'll be fine soon...!
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
praying.
just keep us updated...
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
both of them will be fine.. God is merciful.. He will surely listen to our prayers..
Siya_Mohit_ARK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is such a terrible news
my prayers r with her
hope she get well soon n her child is safe
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
All our prayers are with her and her child...Inshallah both  will be fine soon...
SandCastle. thumbnail
1st of all, I just Cant Stop Crying here reading this... It was just yesterday evening we chatted on the CC & now it feels like... I dunno wat to say..!! But wud say 1 thng dat if God is truly der den he will definetely save our Ria Di & Angel...!! Surrendering Prayers for thier Speedy Recovery...!! I Love her a LOT & Cnt afford to loose her...!! Hoping All the Prayers & Wishes from all u Guys too...!! SheTruly & Desperately Need It...!! Amen...!!