problm in posting comments

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
when i'm trying to post comments on an IF article(an old one and one that is posted 2 days before) an error msg is showing that i can't post more that 2 comments...? why is this so? is this my fault? or is there any new rule or restriction?i'm asking this becz when i checked the comments i found out that some other members has commented more than 2 times...pls help me...

It means u have before posted a comment on the article.
Originally posted by -Nadii-

It means u have before posted a comment on the article.
bt many other members can post comments more than 2 times...😕
any restriction is there for posting comments... i mean in no:of comments which a member can post on an article???

Can u send me the article link

i'm facing this problem for almost all articles...

the error msg displaying is :
Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 2.
is this true?????????
It can be dear, TB articles get a lot comments so can be true, it has been done so comments are limited and members cant keep psoting like to bash each other
Originally posted by -Nadii-

It can be dear, TB articles get a lot comments so can be true, it has been done so comments are limited and members cant keep psoting like to bash each other
k..thnx..
even i m also facing d same prob.. Whenever I try to post a comment on any topic they show this error msg.. Then i click on ''Return to The discussion forum'' n i find that my comment is already posted!!!