Y is life so UNFAIR??!! Thrd 2 (link thrd 3 pg 1) - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ssch

awsum update ...

Thanks dear
Originally posted by -Nilam-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#990099">Excellent update...
loved to see geet's sherni avtar...well executed plan...
but I am very scared , because she is playing with fire...
we know maan the monster will not give up the game so easily...
now he will come back more ferociously with more cunning plans ...now he knows very well
that geet is not a week person as he thought...please continue soon...

</font>

</font>

Thnx nilam
n u r rite!!! He is not gonna sit back n let her win!!!
N he know geet is nt a weak person... One of the reason that made it a chase for him!!!
Originally posted by preethia

<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">loved the update...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">loved our sherni...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">i was so surprised by this act of hers...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">i was feeling bad but now she is back in sherni mode and also teased him so much...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">the comeback from his has to b as strong as hers...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">cant wait for the next...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">pl cont soon</font>

Thnx dear
they both r strong characters n there's no way geet was gonna loose w/o a good fight!!!
Originally posted by priti11

awesooome...
fab..
superb...jazz...
eeth ka jawaab pathar se...wow just too good...
loved it...
but now what will be maan's next move...?
n his deadly evil smirk at the end...i am scared for geet now...
let's wait n watch...
cont.soon..
thanx for d pm...
take care...

Thnx priti
I'm so happy that u liked it but he is also msk! He is not gonna tolerate the defeat so easily
Originally posted by rsroopali

superbbb
luved ittt\awesomeee\luved geet's game
god it was sooo awesomelyyy plaaned n excuteddd

Thnx dear
Originally posted by monikaseth

awesome update

thaanks sweety
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

<font color="#996633"><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">*to all the MANEET FF writers* -- don't make them too evil that we will start hating them or don't make them too weak that we will start crying for them -- the reality is that we still love dark stories where both are neck to neck

i know this part was dedicated to Geet handa fans but i was -- is -- & will be a Mrs. & Mr. Maan Singh Khurana fan ... to be they are one from decades ... gosh, both of them are unpredictable ... totally ... in a friction of second ... they are indeed neck to neck competitor ... each time she is making him more evil & i bet this time the monster will be the horrible one ... yup, i know it's sad to see Geet all weak but the reality is Maan is more dangerous and that too when he is really angry & upon that when he is really angry on those thing which he had cleared to her before too ... what he is upto ... something big for sure

do cont soon & do PM me
</font>
</font>

Thanks Sara
I always love ur comments
don't worry we all r mrs & mr maan singh khurana fans!! But in this one maan was getting out of control n geet is not sm weak character who will sit in a corner n cry... She is a bitch smtimes as we already know...so there was no way she was gonna take all that from him w/o doing anything!! N don't forget the key point rite now...SHE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!
But we know msk is not gonna take it either... Defeat is a word that does not exist in msk's dictionary! So of course he's gonna come back!!!
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

<font color="#FF00FF"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">I love u Jazz...this is fantastic...👏

sherni back but Maan's smirk is telling some other story...

U know Jazz I love both Maan and geet...and I can't see any one suffering...

I want love between them..

thanx for pm</font>
</font>

Thnx dear
don't worry love will bloom between them but it's gonna take sm time...
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

<font color="#0000FF" size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maan got a girl who is as Devil as him...

takkar barabar ki hai...

her this sherni attitude will bend Maan to fall for her...

fabulous </font>
</font>

Of course geet is beauty with brains...which is a deadly combination...lolz

they both are competitors to each other that y they r perfect for each other
Originally posted by Shalve

awesome update

Thnx dear