great update dear
loved it
cont soon

Thanks sweety
I'm happy that you liked it

ps: loved gurti's animation in ur sig... Gurti laughing is so adorable
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#cc0099">Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! Poor Geet! Update soon Will Maaneet ever get back together!!! </font>

Thanks dear
n don't loose hope, maaneet is gonna be together eventually but it's gonna take time
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ooh AWESOME
i wonder what she saw!
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: maansi666

<font color="#330099">I THINK MAAN IS ENJOYING WITH OTHER GAL.MAANEET DONT LOVE EACH OTHER,GEET LOVES VICKY N MAAN IS A CASSSANOVA.</font>

Hey that's possible but I haven't decided this yet... So can't tell anything for sure...

Originally posted by: backy

😲...something fishy hmmm

😉 😳

Originally posted by: surbhijn106

Intersting maybe maan will be another girl

Maybe 😆 😳

Thanks Hun

Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

ooh AWESOME
i wonder what she saw!
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thx dear
ull know pretty soon that what she saw 😉

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi frnds

So I'm back with an update...

Firstly, I wants to apologise to all my readers becoz when I started writing this story, I never intended to be a dark story... but as the time is passing its becoming darker and darker with every update... I'm sorry but trust me I'm trying very hard to change Maan but I cant do it bcozz then its gonna ruin the whole flow of it.

So the only promise I can make is that he will change... but when? I don't know...

But there's a good news which I'm not sure if u hv noticed or not... that he has changed tiniest bit already but its not gonna affect him as he is unaware of the change!!  And that is he is totally obsessed with geet! That's a first pre- pre- stage of attraction... and also the way he talked with Vicky saying that she is his wife, he cant see anybody talking like that abt geet..i hope that's some consolidation... but don't expect him to be nice to geet bcoz he himself is unaware of those chages...

Part 22

Geet walks into a lavishing office.  It is a very big office and as she reached the reception, she says politely "Excuse me, can I meet Mr. Maan Singh Khurana please?"

The receptionist looks at her and says sweetly "Do you have an appointment?"

Geet losts in her thoughts for a moment as she remembers the past..  Her first meeting with him... It was a day just like today...  But everything was so different.. When she didn't had the appointment and she tricked the receptionist into let her see him... How she wishes now that she shouldn't have gone to meet him that day!!!  Maybe her life would have been different today if she hadn't been allowed to see him that day...

She smiles bitterly at herself... 

She snaps out of her thoughts with the receptionist's words "Excuse me, do you have an appointment?" she asked again sweetly.

Geet smiles and says sweetly "No, but I'm sure Mr. Khurana won't mind to see me!!  If you can just call him and ask him..."

The receptionist says "What's your name?"

Geet: "Geet Handa."

The receptionist picks up her phone to ask her boss about the new visitor while Geet looked around at the construction magazines on her desk uninterestingly.

After the call, the receptionist says "Sir said he's busy right now and asked you to wait."

Geet nods and says "Thank you."

She goes towards the couch in the lobby, while picking up a magazine from the magazine holder on her way, and sat down while waiting for him.

She sighed and thought "Well that's a first!!  Till today, everybody waited for Geet Handa; but today Geet Handa is waiting for someone!!  Don't worry Geet!  Waqt padne par to gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai!!" 

She sighs again and looked around the office casually.  Khurana Construction... Everything was so lavishing and rich!!  She has to admit that the dude has a great taste!!!  As soon as the thought crossed her mind, she snapped at herself mentally!!  Praising him even in the remotest sense is unacceptable!!!  

She knew that he has opened this office in London just recently regarding some of his new projects... She has read it in news...

She was still checking out the office when her sight fell upon a name plate on the door in the corner.  She frowns unknowingly at the name... 

Maan Singh Khurana
M.D.

Oh how much she hates the very name!!!  How much she wished that this name didn't exist in this world...

She closes her eyes to control her anger as she remembered that she has come here with a motive and her anger is not gonna help her in any way today... 

She has to control herself!!  

She opens the magazine in her hands and boringly starts turning the pages...

In few minutes, she has looked at each page of the magazine and nothing interesting had caught her eye which could have utilized her more time...

She looks at her watch... 11 am

She gets up and picks up another magazine and this time tried to find interest in all those Hollywood gossips which she used to find very interesting in her teen years...

When she was done with whole magazine, she looks towards his still-closed door irritatingly and then looked at the time... 11:20 am

It has been 20 minutes since she's been waiting for him!!  Her patience loosing with every passing minute...

She gets up and again goes to the receptionist.  She says with controlled irritation "Excuse me, could you please check with Mr. Maan if he's free now??  Actually I have to go somewhere else too..."

The receptionist again calls and then tells Geet that he is still busy...

Geet curses him under her breath but goes back to the couch grudgingly. 

It was getting harder and harder for her to keep her temper under control with every passing second.  She has never waited for anybody in her whole life and he is making her wait for him from the last half an hour!!!

Her anger has started to cloud her better thinking.  She forgot that she has decided to keep a check on her anger and rage...

She was already regretting that she didn't tricked herself in when she came here 45 minutes ago.  She should have made some excuse to the receptionist and met him...

She again looks towards his door and thought of just walking into his cabin.  But then thought of giving it a last shot...

She again gets up while boiling in anger and goes towards the receptionist.  All the politeness forgotten in her rage "Excuse me, I've been waiting here for your boss from the last one hour!!!  What does he think of himself??  He is not some Prince Charles that everybody would wait for him!!!  I have way better things to do than to wait for him for the whole day!!!  So just call him and tell him that I want to see him right now!!!!" she ordered her.

The receptionist tried to reason with her "Look Ma'am first of all you don't have an appointment..."

Geet cuts her in between and says in a threatening voice while slamming her hand on her desk "Just call him!!!"

Poor receptionist again calls but Maan again refuses to meet her.

Receptionist says with a resigned expression "I'm sorry but sir is busy!!  He said he don't have time for any Tom, Dick and Harry!!"

Ok that's it!!  He literally crossed his line!!  Geet felt so angry that she feared what she will do in anger.  

She narrowed her eyes on his choice of words and without saying another word, she walks swiftly towards his cabin.

The receptionist tried to stop her but she didn't listen.  Anger had possessed her completely.

She bangs into his cabin without any knocking and walked in.  But the sight inside just added the fuel to her anger.

Maan was leaning on his chair comfortably and was about to hit the dart board with the dart in his hand.

He was just about to threw the dart when the door opened and he looked towards the door.  

Geet was in a momentary shock as she looked at him and then at the dart in his hand and then at the dart board that has few darts already targeted in the middle of the board.  

So this was what that was making him busy???!!!!  The shock turned into anger in no time.

She was about to say something, when he shakes his head disappointedly and said in a casual tone while leaning back on his chair more comfortably "When will you learn to knock Geet??!!" and he chuckles mischievously.

His chuckle and his tone just acted like a fuel to her rage.

She said angrily "So this is what was keeping you busy!!!  I've been waiting for you from last one hour and you are playing dart game over here??!!  What do you think of yourself??  Do you think that other people don't have anything better to do that they will wait for you for whole day??!!" she didn't realize that she was screaming.

He smirks evilly at her and stood up ominously to the fullest "If you didn't wanted to wait Geet, then you should've taken the appointment first!!"

Geet narrows her eyes and was gonna say something but he said before she could say anything "And maybe you have forgotten, that I don't meet anybody without an appointment!!" He says in a casual voice "I'm a very busy man you see!!"

Geet narrows her eyes and looks at the dartboard and says sarcastically "Yeah I can see that!!!!  How busy you are!!!"

He stands in a position with dart in his hand and targets the board and says with indifference "Geet, mere paas faltu logo ke liye time nahi hai!  Door wahan hai... Feel free to use it!!" and he throws the dart at his target and it hits the middle of the board as he wanted it to be.

Geet narrows her eyes and says angrily "Agar main itni hi faltu hoon, to kiyu mera peechha chhod nahin dete??  Why don't you free me from this marriage???" she crosses her arms around her chest protectively.

He said mischievously "Geet, when did I stopped you??  You are free from this marriage!!"

Geet looks at him suspiciously.  So what's the catch??

He takes out a file from the drawer on his desk and throws it towards her.  He signals towards the file and says while smiling crookedly "There you go Sweetheart!  You are free!!!"

Geet didn't have to look into the file to know what's in it. The ominous exterior of the file was enough to tell her that it's the same file from last night which has her life sentence in it.

She tightens her jaw frustratingly but didn't say anything.

He looks at her and says tauntingly "Geet, I had thought that after so many months you have become smart enough to realise that it's useless to dream about something that's never gonna happen!!??  But guess I was wrong!!  Your teeny meeny brain is still under-developed!!" 

Geet narrows her eyes at her insult.  Maan saw the desired effect of his words on her and felt satisfied.  "You are my wife Geet and you have to live your life while being my wife!!!  Whether you like it, or you don't!!" he finished with finality.

"Wife? Really Maan??  Are you kidding me?!  That's why you have made your wife wait for you for an hour!!  That's why you just called your wife faltu!!" she spat the words out.

"That was just a little lesson for you sweetheart!!  So that next time you remember your name before telling anybody!  You see I have ample time for Geet Maan Singh Khurana, but I don't have a single minute for Geet Handa!!!" he said with a smile.

Geet looked at him blankly and after 2 seconds his words registered with her and she realised what this was all about!!  She has told her name Geet Handa at the reception!!!

She felt a huge urge to punch him right on his face.  She didn't know how she stopped herself but she did!  And she was pretty proud of herself for that too.

But now she remembered her reason for her visit and she tried to cool herself down.  She knew she probably have done enough damage already with her temper but she will still try before giving up.

Her thoughts broke with his next question "So sweetheart what give me the pleasure of seeing my wife today??  Were you missing me???" he said mischievously.

Geet's hand twitched a little to ball into a fist.  It took a lot of control to abstain from hitting him on his face.

She ignored his question and said "Why do you want to marry me?" She wanted to be to the point.  She wanted her answer so that she can get out of here and didn't have to see his face.

He walks towards the couch and sits  on it comfortably with his one leg on the other and said faking innocence "I thought you already knew it sweetheart!!" he smiled mockingly and said "Because I love you!!"

Geet glares at him and says "Oh cut the crap!  Let's just skip the part where you pretend that you love me because we both know that you don't!!"

He stands up and says in a husky voice "Oh how can you be so sure about that sweetheart?" he faked artificial innocence and said "I really love you Geet!!" and he broke into laughter.

His laugh sent chills to her spine but she controls herself before the shreds of fear got visible on her face.  She will be damned if she gives him the satisfaction of knowing that she is scared of him!

Geet looks away faking bored and said "Ho gaya??  Are you done with your jokes or are there more??  Because I'm not in a mood for jokes!!"

Suddenly he pulls her with a jerk and pins her against the wall.  Geet's heart skips several beats at the sudden movement.  The brave facade skipped from her face and her eyes widened in fear.

He looks at her with a smile and leans towards her.

He said in a husky voice in her ear "So what mood are you in sweetheart??" he smelled her hair while brushing his lips on her neck.

Geet's heartbeats fastened and her throat gets dry.  Her voice choked in her throat, but she didn't moved.  She was numb.  She is not in a condition to differentiate that is it due to the close proximity or out of fear.  But then she decided that its just fear!  He is not affecting her in any other way!!

He chuckles and whispers in her ear "You know Geet,  I know that my closeness still affects you!  So why are you stopping yourself??!!" he closes his eyes while brushing his lips on the crook of her neck while Geet's eyes were starting to get closed.  He whispers huskily "I know you want to loose yourself in me!!  Don't stop yourself sweetheart!!!  Just flow with the passion!!"

Geet snaps her senses back and says sarcastically "Passion??!!  You know you have a lot of misconceptions Maan!  When you touch me, I feel like a parasitic monster is touching me!!  So the only emotion I feel is disgust, not passion!! I would feel more passion than this with a dead body!!!" 

Maan picks up his face and looks at her with fire-filled eyes.

Suddenly his hold on her waist becomes harsh while digging his nails in her skin.

Geet winces slightly in pain but didn't moved.

And in a sudden movement he pulled her more closer towards him and Geet's eyes widened in fear at the sudden movement.

His facial expressions changed and he smirks evilly but his eyes still emitting fire.  He looked real dangerous!!!! 

In spite of her, Geet felt scared from him right now!!   

His smirk made her heartbeats flutter in fear which wasn't missed by him... How could it?  When they were so close!!!  He said looking in her eyes "No passion?" and he again leans towards her and says on her lips "Then fear?" 

Geet didn't replied and he moved towards her cheeks and whispered in her ear "You know something Geet?  I just love when you are scared like this!!" and gets back into brushing his lips on her exposed skin while teasing her senses.

His words brought her back to her senses and she was successful in putting the brave face back.  She said "I'm not scared of you!!"

He looks back at her face and said with a chuckle "Let's just skip the part where you pretend that you are not scared of me because we both know that you are!!"

He smirks and puts his one hand on her heart "Just look at your heartbeats!  It's fluttering like a butterfly!!"  

And he strokes his finger of the other hand on her arm moving upwards and stopped near the strap of her tank top while looking at her face all the time with a smirk.

Geet was trying very hard to hold onto her anger but with every second fear was empowering her anger.

She looked away not wanting to look at him and said "I'm not scared of you!!  I'm just disgusted by you!!!" she tried to sound firm but she doesn't know how much she was able to fool him.

It was true that she was disgusted by his touch, but more than that she was scared.  Their last night's encounter was still fresh in her mind.  She can't stop him from touching her, because that would mean ruining everything for her.  But she can't even let him touch her, because that will mean accepting her defeat.  And she is not gonna give up until her last breath.  No matter how broken she is right now, no matter how scared she is right now, no matter how trapped she is right now, but she won't give up!!  Not without a good fight!!!!

Geet's thoughts broke as Maan's finger reached under her strap, and she holds her breath in fear and closed her eyes and waited for the worse.

Maan was still looking at her face.  Oh she has no idea how much he was enjoying himself right now!!!  The fear on her face was giving him so much satisfaction.  The panic radiating from her was like a soothing balm to all his sleepless and frustrated nights.  God, life is beautiful!!

He smirks and says "Think about it again Geet!  Generally Maan Singh Khurana doesn't give anybody a second chance to think!!!  But I'm giving you chance to rethink about it!!"

Geet opens her eyes and looks at him in confusion.  She didn't know what he is asking her to rethink.

He leans towards her again and whispers in her ear "Are you sure sweetheart, that you are not scared of me??"

Plz hit the like and do comment...

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago