Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drashsree100

<font color="#ff0000">I simply loved few lines -------</font>

<font color="#009900">"And by the time you'll come out of the prison orifyou'll come out of prison, I'll be married off to some guy and probably had made couple of babies too!!!"</font>
<font color="#009900"></font>
<font color="#009900">"But today tumhare saamne Geet nahiGeet Handahai!! Aur Geet Handa se jeetna itna aasaan nahi!!! Your game was very good Maan, but you chose the wrong girl!!!"πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">_____________________________________________________________</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">I loved the sherni😈</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">but boy maan is fuming for sure !</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">I dread the next update !!!</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">coz God knows if he does get free what'll happen to Geet</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">But maan so deserved itand Geet hit the raw nerve by this statemen of hers</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">"</font><font color="#009900">And by the time you'll come out of the prison orifyou'll come out of prison, I'll be married off to some guy and probably had made couple of babies too!!</font><font color="#ff0000">"</font>

<font color="#cc3333" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Loved the update</font>
<font color="#cc3333" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Thanks for pm .</font>

Barbie Pink Shining Glitter Star GlittersBarbie Pink Shining Glitter Star GlittersBarbie Pink Shining Glitter Star GlittersBarbie Pink Shining Glitter Star GlittersBarbie Pink Shining Glitter Star GlittersBarbie Pink Shining Glitter Star GlittersBarbie Pink Shining Glitter Star Glitters<font color="#cc3333">Barbie Pink Shining Glitter Star Glitters</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

Yes that was indeed a blow below the belt!! I'm scared though how she'll pay back for it though!!!
Thanku so much... I'm so happy u liked it!!!
This content was originally posted by: piya-

Really loved this part

wow my sherni is back

So this was all geet's plan last few updates i was really feeling bad for her par geet toh jhasi ki rani nikli

loved her words that this is not india and even if u r legally married to a girl u can't force her

yes geet i agree with u finally maan is there where he belonges in the jail

amazing and outstanding update

continue soon

love-Piya

Thanks piya
geet is really a sherni
I'm glad u liked it
This content was originally posted by: chubzy

U realy deserve a hug 4 this awsome update, realy well played game by my sherni, i realy felt 4m d begining tat geet is not wrong, today also watever she did is 100% correct , u always cant win when u humiliate a person who is wealer than u physically,,m very much satisfied with d way geet answered maan, good thing tat she is not an ablaa naari being humiliated both physically n mentally...

Thanks dear
n u r rite! Geet might b weaker physically than him but she is not weaker mentally!!!

Maan did deserved this!!!
This content was originally posted by: renjini263

<font color="#9900ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Luvly update dear...kya karara jawaab diya hai geet ne nd she is right i luvd d way she gave all d answers 2 him...luv u 2..

<div></div>plz continue soon...awesome job...πŸ‘πŸ€—</font>

Thanks renjini
I'm happy that u liked it
This content was originally posted by: jyoti_l

so ms handa is back...

n mr msk was all the while surprised n shocked n angry...

but i am pretty sure that beating msk is not that easy...

he is upto something...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Yep she is back with a bang!!
N it was never easy to win from msk!!
This content was originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

awesome dear

Thanks disha
This content was originally posted by: namita25

awww one jhappi to you from my side for this terrific part...πŸ€—

I just loved my Geet in her sherni avtaar...
she showed Maan what she is...n what she can do...
but I am scared ...he is MSK...I am sure something is going on in his mind...only God knows what he is gonna do now...
waiting for the next part...

thanks dear
I'm so happy u liked geet in sherni avatar
yes something is definitely cooking up in maan's head...let's see what it is!!!
This content was originally posted by: loving_girl

Superb Update Dear...

Thanks sweety
This content was originally posted by: ambbiha

omg wat she did with him

maan is devil
sure something cooking in his brain

Lol yes something is definitely cooking up in his mind