Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 97531

Awesome update dr,
real GEET is back...ype
but don't lick Maan's evil smirk in last line , he is uptp something.
do continue soon, nd thanx for pm.

Thanku dear
as I promised so gave bck the sherni
but he is also the msk!!! So it's not gonna b that easy
Originally posted by: srirad

<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Mind blowing update...πŸ‘</font>

<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Omg...Geet is sherini modeπŸ‘...She is double of MSK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Geet dialogues are awesome..⭐️</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Surprise that maan didn't say single word to her..Something is cooking his mind..</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Really in this maaneet are unpredictable...</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Now How will maan get out of this..?</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">What is next move..?How will his reaction to geet..?</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">More interesting ,..</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Continue soon..</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Eagerly waiting for next😊</font>

Lol yes she is a full takkar for him!!!
N I thnk his silence is more scary than his words!!!
let's see what he do now
Originally posted by: gill123

Love it

Thnx dear
Originally posted by: angili

Jazz it was great
And geet is absolutely right after what he did to her he deserves this He mentally tortured her and he expected her to just cry and plead with him hell no

U r so right angili
geet was so not gonna sit in a corner n cry
Originally posted by: meena..

awesome...

Thank you Meenu
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Awesome part

</div><div>geet is wrong did coz she love vicky that why she doing like that .ignore husband.maan will prove this agnist geet ..maan will come out so soon

Sorry dear but she's not doing this bcoz she loves Vicky!!! She hasn't even tried to contact him in the last yr even for once!!! She did this bcoz she hates maan!!! Bcoz maan was torturing and blackmailing her!!! It is all about maan now!! Vicky is not in the picture at all!! N just bcoz maan is her husband doesn't mean she shd succumb in front of him!!! 'The pati parmeshwar' times are long ago over dear!!! Just my opinion!!
Originally posted by: Geetmaan1234

Outstanding awesome update
I am sure maan zaroor Kuch karega cell se nikalne keliye

Thanks Hon
n u r rite!!! There is no way he's gonna stay behind the bars for long
Originally posted by: wajiha-1

good one

Thanks dear
Originally posted by: Maaneet4eve

Awesome...

Thanks sweety
Originally posted by: -divya-

aww wow what a powerful geet!!!! thanks 4 the update dear...though i think maan will find his way out...lets what happens in the next update please update soon!

Thanks divya
yes geet is strong
she was never a weak character