Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

o my god
geet is in sherni avtar

but ab maan kya karega

love u jazz for this lovely update

Thnx dear
I love geet like this too
maan is not gonna sit there with hand on hand... He definitely has a wicked plan on his sleeve
Originally posted by nazsij

awesome one...i am at la la la land 4 now...bc i know maan is not going to sit and take this...but 4 now she defeated him...wooowww i am feelin really happy..love u 4 this update...

Thnx dear
yes u r rite!! She defeated him for now but I'm scared how long will be 'now'!!!
Originally posted by huntor

awesome part thanks

Thanks huntor
Originally posted by abinash079

<font size="3">dear a request plz update the next part quickly cant wait for the next part
</font>

Lol I'll try dear
Originally posted by Radhika Shah

great part!!!

Thanks sweety
Originally posted by aziza_ahmed

ha dabaang geeet...
was great ...

bold update!!!!!

Hud hud dabang dabang dabang...lolz 🤣 ur comment reminded me the song... N I'm literally singing it in my head 😆

Thnx dear
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

sach mein speechless..!
par nw i am more worried for her..!

Thnks dear
even I'm scared for her!!!
Originally posted by sshah9293

Hey! i've always been a silent reader of all ur ff's but i just couldnt hold myself back from replying today!! I just wanna say that ur an amazing writer and continue writing. From the last 3-4 parts i thought the story was moving kinda slow because the scene hadnt changed from maan and geet being in office but in the end im just very happy with this update.😛 I loved the fact that the sherni geet is back but i dont like the smirk on maans face. I think he has something up his sleeves.I'm just wondering that right now they both hate each other so much then how are you going to make them both fall in love and will maans big ego allow him to fall in love with geet

Thanks for commenting dear n welcome to comenting
I felt that story was moving slow too but it was necessary...maan is doing slow torture to her and that needed to be shown...n moreover his evilness was also necessary to be shown slowly...
I'm happy that u liked sherni geet but we can't forget that she is dealing with msk over here!!! So the smirk on his face is just an indication of the storm that's waiting for geet...
Honestly I don't hv ny idea how will they fall for each other but it's true that love always make it's own way... So let's wait n watch...
Originally posted by sur001

Awesome
loved to see Geet in action
update soon

Thanks sweety
Originally posted by Mehek25

Awesome update dear.
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Lovely to see Sherni Geet back in action.</font>👏👏👏
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">But she sure is playing with fire.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Although she has won this round Maan will definitely not let her win the battle.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Wonder what he will do now.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Pls continue next part soon.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Thanx for the pm.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Btw loved the last bit u wrote...wonderfulquotethat was dear.</font>

Thnx mehak
u r so true
she is definitely playing with fire... She cud hv won if she was facing sm ordinary guy, but MSK is no ordinary guy!!! He is THE MSK!!!