Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: seemamary

Hey don't be upset dear , you continue with your story line as you have decided we will accept this monster maan.

Thanks sweety
Originally posted by: renjini263

<font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey dnt b upset...u continue wid ur story line...v hv full trust on you...</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">U r a gud writer nd v hv full trust on u...so dnt get pressurised ...</font>

<font color="#9900ff"><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">nw just smile...b happy nd continue wid ur work</font>...</font>😊

Thankyou dear
Originally posted by: zahra15

am loving the story the way it is...

Thnx zahra
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

although u presented him as an evil maan,we can c a glimpse of our cute maan at times..(like wen he c her tears etc..)
i believe only geet can bring ds hidden part of maan!
and v noe dat its a step by step process and v vl definitely wait ..

I must say u hv eagle eyes πŸ˜‰
yes there is somewhere nicety in him too
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for update πŸ˜
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting 4 d update dear...nyc parts luvd it...plz continue sooonn plz... i luvd d story very much plz continue soon nd dnt feel pressurized...b happy.😊 Edited by renjini263 - 12 years ago

PREVIOUS: Part 23

Part 24

His facial expressions changes and he says with an evil smirk "Now apologize Geet!!" 

Geet snapped at him "Apologise?  For what??" she said sarcastically "For calling a basttard a basttard??"

Maan's hand gets more harsh on her waist and he digs his nails into her waist cruelly.

Geet winces in pain and wriggles again to get out of his hold but his hold just kept on getting more tighter.

He said angrily "I just told you Geet that don't force me to get on my bad side!!  But maybe you don't understand words!!  Maybe you want a little demonstration of my bad side!!!"

Geet's eyes widened in shock at his words and her heart started beating frantically.  She started wriggling harder to get out of his grip.

Maan smirks evilly at her futile attempts to get out of his hands and says with evil mischievous tone "What happened sweetheart?  Scared already??"

"Leave me Maan!!" she said while still trying to wriggle from his grip...

He jerks her more closer to him leaving no space between their bodies.

Geet's eyes widened in fear and in the shock, she stopped wriggling.

He moved his other hand seductively at her back while slowly moving it upwards and said to her in authoritative voice while looking into her eyes "Then apologise Geet!!"

His words triggered something in Geet.  She did not say anything but clenched her teeth determinedly.  No she is not apologising!  Not when she's not even at fault!!  Not to this monster!!!  He can't rule her!!  If she gives in today, it would mean a life of subjugation!!!

She said determinedly "I'm not apologizing to you Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!!"

He smirks evilly and said "Still too stubborn!!" his hand reaches to the back of her head and he grasps her hair tightly in his hand.

Geet winces in pain while her hand instinctively goes on her hair over his hand.

She said painfully "Leave me!!!"

But instead of leaving her, he pulled her hair back making her dip her head backwards and leaned towards her neck.  

He gently brushes his lips on her neck while his both hands getting more harsh on Geet- one on her hair and one on her waist.

He said into her neck in a husky voice "I'm giving you a last chance Geet!  Apologise!!!  Or else you yourself would be responsible for whatever happens next!!"

The dangerous threat in his voice gave goose bumps to Geet.  Her mind was 50-50 on whether she should apologise or not... With every second the coward part of her mind overpowering her braver part...

She was scared like hell!!!  She closed her eyes in physical pain and fear and fresh tears of pain escaped from her eyes...  

He gets back from her neck to look at her face, because he wouldn't miss her expressions at any cost that he knew was gonna spread on her face in the next moment...  

He smirks mischievously as his hand leaves her hair and moved down on her back while stroking her back gently with his fingers and going towards her hips...

Geet snapped her eyes open realizing what's coming next...

Her heart almost stopped beating and she looked at him with horrific expression.

And he was right!!!  He wouldn't miss this expression even for a fortune!!!!

Maan looks at her with glint of mischief in his eyes and an evil smirk while his hand moved a little more down towards her upper thigh and holds the bottom of her skirt...

He grabs the bottom line of her skirt and slowly starts picking it up...

"I'm sorry!!!" Geet said quickly while holding her breath in fear...

Maan's hand stopped where it was and smiled crookedly at her.

He leaned towards her and she looks towards the side in helplessness.  And fresh tears escaped from her eyes in anger and helplessness as she realised that she has apologised to him in fear!!  He whispers in a husky voice on her cheek "You know you can't win from me Geet!  So why do you even try!!!??"

Geet looks back at him and says frowning "What do you want??" 

She can't live like this!  She can't let him kill her mentally minute by minute, bit by bit!!!  She hated this feeling of helplessness.  She wants to finish it off... At any cost!!!  She wants to be free... Free from this monster!!!

He said in an amused tone "How many times are you gonna ask me the same question sweetheart??"

"Until you give me the answer!!" she said looking into his eyes.  She wasn't scared anymore... Self-disgust of bending in front of him has changed her fear into anger...

He leaves her and said casually while walking away from her "I already gave you the answer Geet!!  I want you as my wife!!!"

"Why??" the next question came towards him.

He looks back at her with a mischievous grin and said sitting on the couch with his one leg on the other "What do you think??  Why I want to marry you??" 

"That's not the answer to my question!!" she said folding her arms around her chest.

He sits back comfortably and said "And why do you think I'm answerable to you Geet??"

Geet narrows his eyes on his refusal and said "Because you ruined my life!  So you owe me this!!!"

He gets up angrily and said with fire in his eyes "You tried to kill me Geet!!  So I don't owe you anything!!"

Geet frowns angrily and said "That was because you were trying to rape me!!" and then realisation dawns on her hard and she said "Ohhh!!  So that's what it's all about??!!!  You want revenge from me!!!" she stated her new conclusion.

He said clapping with a taunting smirk "Bravo Geet!  Congratulations!!  At last your undeveloped brain is showing signs of working in real!!!  Otherwise I had started to think that your pea-sized brain is never gonna figure this out!!!" he said teasingly.

Geet narrows her eyes but didn't say anything.  

He pulled Geet towards him in a jerk again and Geet's heart again skipped a beat and continued with serious intensity "What did you thought Geet?  That you could escape after trying to kill me???  You should've known me better than this Geet!!  Maan Singh Khurana never forgives!  And neither forgets!!!  You have to pay a huge price Geet!!!"

Geet's heart started sinking.  She knew somewhere already that he's never gonna leave her...but she will still try!  She is not gonna give up so soon!!  She will leave no stone unturned this time!!! She knew he is real mad at this time, so threatening or anger won't do in any way...  

So she pleaded "Please leave me Maan!  There was a time when we were friends!!  For the sake of that old friendship, please let me go!!" and a drop of tear rolled down from her eyes.  She still feels self-hatred to remember that she has once considered this monster as her friend.  

Geet thought she saw some flicker of emotion in his eyes for a fraction of a second, but then she decided she might have imagined it as he was still looking at her with an angry glare.

He said "What friendship are you talking about Geet?!!!  We were never friends!!!  I thought you might have realised by now, that it was all a pretence!!  Just a part of my plan to get you!!!" and he added with a smirk "And don't try this emotional blackmailing on me Geet, because it's not gonna work!!!"

Geet narrows her eyes and said angrily "Fine!!  Then what do you want from me??"

Maan shakes his head disapprovingly and said mischievously "Geet, tumhare record ki sui hamesha ek hi jagah pe aa ke kiyu atak jaati hai??!!" and he smiles teasingly.

Geet pursed her lips and said "Look Maan!  Be reasonable!!  What will you get in ruining my life??  You want a payback from me to try to kill you? Fine!!  I'm ready for it!!!!"

Maan picks up his eyebrow on her questioningly.  He knew she would say something like this sooner or later.

She said determinedly "So what do you want??"

She can't live like this!!  If to pay him back once and for all will mean her freedom, then she'll pay anything.

She waited for him to say something, but he just looked at her from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes with a smirk.

Geet understood what he wants... She somewhere knew this all along...

She closes her eyes to control her erratic heartbeats and to gain courage to say what she's gonna say next!!!!

At last, she said with determined voice and closed eyes "Fine!  Lets get over with it once and for all!!  You want to rape me, fine go ahead!!" She opened her eyes and said "I won't stop you!!  But after that, you have to promise that you'll leave me alone!!!"

She waited for him to pounce on her any moment, while trying to fight the fear in every moment inside her...

He looked at her for 2 seconds and then broke into laughter but did not leave her from his grasp.

Geet looks at him frowning confusedly.

After few seconds, he was able to control his laugh and said "Geet, do you seriously think that I want this payback from you??!!  Geet, you are really naive!!!  Why would I ask for something that's already mine!!!???" he started making pattern on her tummy with his fingers gently sending ticklish feeling to Geet and continued  "You are my wife Geet, and by default I have full right on your body!!!"

And he pulled her more closer to him and said "And your payback is gonna be much more severe than this sweetheart!!" he leans closer to her and Geet closed her eyes instantly in fear.

He whispered in a husky voice in her ear "You want to know, what plans I have for you??" 

He paused for Geet to say something but when she didn't say anything he whispered in a dangerous tone "Incarceration!!!"

Geet snapped her eyes open at his words.

He started stroking her curves seductively... Geet said while trying to push him away from her "Leave me Maan!!!"

But he didn't budge...

He said in a husky voice while brushing his lips on her neck and going down "What happened sweetheart??  Weren't you ready to give yourself to me few seconds ago??  I'm just fulfilling your heart's desire darling!!!   Then why are you resisting now???"

Yes she was ready to endure this but only with the hope of getting free... But as he is not gonna leave her alone after this, she is not giving him this pleasure...

Geet tried to push him more strongly and said "Leave me you rapist! You basttard!!!"

He looked back at her with fire in his eyes and Geet realised what she has called him again!!!    

She looks at him with horrified expression while still trying to free her waist from his hold.

He said in a dangerous voice "What did you call me??" 

His voice sent chills to her spine. She gulps down her saliva in fear but did not say anything.

He digs his nails in her skin and said gritting his teeth angrily "Repeat yourself Geet!!"

But Geet just looked at him in horror but didn't say anything and still tried to get out of his hold...

"I SAID SAY IT AGAIN!!!" he yelled at her angrily making her jump in fear.

Geet controls herself and looks into his eyes and said sarcastically "Why Maan?  Did I say something wrong??  Aren't you trying to rape me right now???" she said looking at his hand that was holding her.

He smirked dangerously at her sarcastic tone while his eyes still glaring at her angrily and said "I haven't done anything with you yet Geet!  If I wanted to rape you, you would've been lying naked on my couch by now!!  I was trying to be nice to you but maybe you mistaked my nicety as my weakness!!  So sweetheart, niceness over!!  I should've raped you right??!!  Well better late than never!!  Jab ilzaam laga hi liya hai, to khata bhi kar hi leni chahiye!!  Nahin??"

Geet's eyes widens in panic and her hear threatened to get out of her chest any moment and she started wriggling more vigorously in his grip.  

He snakes his hand out of her waist and Geet thought that he left her again.  In a fraction of a second she takes a sigh of relief, but shock washed through her as in the next instant he held her from her shoulders and pushed her back...

She thought she's gonna fall on the ground but found herself landed on the couch in a half-falling position.  She looked back at the couch and tries to get up but before she could get up, he pushed her from shoulders and she fall back on the couch...

And he comes on top of her...

Plz hit the like and do comment

Part 25

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
THis is Maan is slowly torturing Geet and us too...what does he want from her, she keeps saying and I keep thinking.  "Incarceration," for Geet, but that's his revenge for Geet trying to kill him.  I thought he is more about use and dispose kind of a guy, so why hold on to Geet?  

Wow loved it totally

Whole update I was like biting my nailsπŸ˜•

And if u think u can leave us here and update after long time

U r wrong

I will spam this thread like anything..LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plz update soon

Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
Maan is surely gonna have payback and that's too with interest