Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE IMPORTANT
Ok frnds
The note has nothing to do with the next update but at the same time has everything to do with the next part and the story as a whole...

Ok frnds I was feeling a bit happy today (with no texts and phone calls) so thot of writing the next part!!!

But honestly as I'm trying to write it, I'm feeling pressurized!! I know you all want Maan to change (ok I'm not talking about those who still loves Maan n loves dark stories) and I understand that as womenkind, we can't see geet all helpless and broken in front of jerk like Maan, but friends as I already told you, that this is the story!!! And Geet is not a weak woman!! You just have to believe in me and trust me that Geet will stand up!!! But right now, she is trapped, she is scared, she is shocked...she has been living the last one year in the fear of Maan finding her...n now all her fears have come true... N it is her bad luck that she can't do anything against him right now... So you can't expect her to be having upper hand on him all of a sudden!!! But inspite of all this, I'm promising you to give you the same sherni back soon!!! But you have to believe in me and bear with me for now...

I know you all want Maan to fall for geet n becomes all lovey-dovey (again with some exceptions), but friends I'm sorry if I'm coming out harsh on this one but it feels to me like you are trying to pressurize me!!! Maybe you don't know that I take each comment very seriously...like what you are expecting from the story..or characters...everything!!! (n now don't take me wrong and stop commenting, bcoz then I'm gonna be more mad)

But frnds u can't expect him to change all of a sudden, because it will just gonna ruin the story!!! I gave you a nice and sweet Maan for almost 15 updates and he has turned evil in just last 5 updates!! He was this mean jerk in the beginning too, so I don't know why is this so hard to digest!!! And it has not even been ONE day when he met her in London, so how can u expect him to change!!! If you want I can change him with a meteor hitting his head or he having an accident and loosing all his memory and becomes a lover boy who fall in love with geet at first sight and finish the story right over there!!!!! Tell me if u want this frnds, trust me I will do it!!!

But if not then u hv to believe in me as a writer n I will give you what would be best for the story at the right time! I know I'm being very harsh on you and it's not like I don't respect your opinion or I don't take it into consideration... Trust me if you haven't given me this much love and support, I would not have been writing anything!!!

Don't take me in the wrong way but it's just rite now I realised as I sat to write the next part, that how scared I feel to write it!!! And trust me fear is not a good thing for writing!!! I'm scared that you guys r not gonna like this jerk Maan and I'm scared that I'm not fulfilling your expectations!!!

So the update that was pleading me to write it...it flew away scared from my fear... So I'm blank now!!! Don't know what to write and what not to write!!!

I'm so sorry frnds if I've hurted someone's feelings!! Don't get me wrong that I'm trying to pressurize you to like this Maan or I'm restricting you to voice your opinion against him!!! All I'm saying is that I promise you before too, and I'm promising you again too that HE WILL CHANGE!!! But I don't know when!!!! All I'm asking is to stop asking me again n again to change him, because I feel so helpless and bad to refuse you guys but I have no other option!! So all I'm requesting you to just read it as a story and don't get too emotionally involved in it (I know it's hard as I myself gets emotionally attached to whichever story I read), if that's hard then try not to keep yourself in place of geet (I know I do that)!!!

I'm sorry frnds, I know it all errupted like a volcano, but I've been feeling so pressurized in my real life too... It's just in my stories that I loose myself and lives with the characters n try to forget all my worries and bull-shit drama!!! But today here too I felt pressurized and it could've been a wonderful update (n trust me I'm saying it from the reader's POV) but I'm mad that it all went away just like that bcoz of my insecurities... And it's frustrating bcoz I know I won't be able to write the same kinda update again n don't know what will come out next time I'll try to write it!! Because I have a one-track small tiny brain!!! Whatever I think once, there's no guarantee that it will come to me again in exactly the same presentation!!!

Again, don't you dare stop commenting...or I'm gonna send the monster Maan in your dreams to haunt you like he's haunting Geet!!! 😆
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi JAZZ,

Please don't be to stressed up and be pressurized .just continue with the flow of the story and what gets into ur mind..

yes for sure u will destroy ur own baby(FFand maan and geets characters) if  you feel the pressure.

Please don't do that.This story is different from other FFs. the essence of the story will be lost  if you try to change him immedietly and feel like a monotonous maneet story...

Please  i Request you to go with your own flow and not change the story concept...If you want to change the concept then write another NEW FF...That would solve  the problem..  but dare you change the story...pouting......

Edited by pulvi16 - 12 years ago
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear plz doo not feel pressurized from our side
atleast from my side
as i like this maan very much
and u r rite he cant change all of sudden like dramas and the stories of daily soaps which keeps on changing due to trp
u carry on with ur story
i loved it and i just want geet to stand for her rights

so continue soon dear
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kis himat hai hamari jazz ko pressurized karneye ki!!!!
Just go with the flow...we have full trust in u
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Jazz dear plzzz cont. the way ur doing...don't feel pressurized sweety... 
i love it ...plzzz don't change...this is one of my fav. FF'S...just write the way u want...i am happy with it...
thanx for the pm dear...
take care...
oooooo thumbnail
i love this story...nd surprisingly maan also...so i will patiently wait fr the story to go on...bt uff his misbehavior towards geet!!!!! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its ok dear.
U write whatever u want to write.
It will be interesting to read ur POV!
By the way i'm liking this maan.
So keep writing the way u have thought abt the story.
Don't come under pressure of readers!
Best of luck!
fullyfaltu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just take ur route...
make it ur way and serve it infront of the readers...
if they can take it then they actually love ur work but if they cannt then there are 10000 other writers who will write the same old tale of maaneet...
dont take unnecessary pressure...
i am not a dark story lover but i love it when writers write from there heart not on public demand...
and women power and weakness... well in that case i would say maaneet are destined to be together... so at the end u will bring them close so why take unnecessary tension??!!!
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No change is expected to take in one single day..and the way y life is so unfair is preceding is awesome..love ur updates..dont be pressurized to change maans character.just vl wate to c how vl he change graduly it vl b so interesting to c his character change slowly as u hv decided..vl wate for ur updates..thanks for the pm
TanuDDian thumbnail
Hey dear its very honored of us tat ur taking ur each&every comment seriously...

I trust u tat u will be doing 100% right to thz ff...
Don't make ur self more stress dear...
U do continue in way wat u feel tat... If u feel tat ur giving ur full eficiency to ur job then it will be definetly makes u satisfies also gives nice compliments&good results ...

U do continue it soon...