Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sur001

Awesome
update soon

Thnx dear...
Originally posted by: Water.

I hate this maan...i hate him so much...i really hate him😡

i wonder why he is like this though...why is he hurting...why is he damaging her soul...

that's a lot of hatred 😆 sorry for making u hate him so much
n y he is doing this??? There's a very big word in his dictionary...MAAN, EGO!!!! That's what it's all about!!! N revenge too!!! 😳
Originally posted by: maneetlover1

Omg!cant bare maan's evilness anythng.do smethng and change hm to a gud one.waitng for next part...
-mona

Omg Mona...im so sorry for making u hate him... But I can't change him overnight!!! Even if I think of doing it, it's gonna ruin the whole story... He has just came now... How many updates it has been when he's been evil?? Just 5 n b4 that I gave u almost 15 updates when he was all lovey-dovey (ok he was pretending, but I didn't broke that image in ur eyes unless it was completely necessary)

don't think that I don't want to change him or I'm very happy with what he's doing!! But I can't!!! So plz bear with me from all his evilness n I promise u he will change...but when? I don't know...
Originally posted by: Mehek25

<font color="#990099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Wonderful update Jazz.
</font>

<font color="#990099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Althoughthis evil Maan is actually making me seethe with anger but I am liking the change.</font>
<font color="#990099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">But pls don'tprologuehis evilness too much. Make him slowly begin to change if possible.</font>
<font color="#990099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Continue soon.</font>
<font color="#990099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Thanx for pm dear.</font>

Thnx mehak
n don't worry I'll change him...but he has just came now...it's not been total 2 days since he met geet in London... So expecting a change in him rite now...I don't know...
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

do they even have any feelings for each other??

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Do they hv feelings?? Yes they do...hatred is also a kind of feeling...lol
if u r asking abt love...then I don't know... Maan is not letting me see into his heart bcoz of his ego and geet's not letting me see under her hatred!! Lol!!!
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...JAZZ  PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ... don't change his character immedietly...

take ur own time but don't change him so soon  bring it slowwwly...

I am loving this evil maaannn      helll a looot...😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

maan is really a bast***

geet shud hav killed him

but wht i hate most is he will torture her, he wll sleep with every girl possible but atlast he will get a life happily ever after but geet shud b pure, tortured n die evry min n , only hav him in her life n even after abused n rotten in hell by him she have to have a heart to forgive him when one 5n day suddenly he realise his mistake n a little remorse when compared to the hell evry min she gone

is it the same fate for ur story also ?? If so plz think some thing diff bcoz at last seeing maaneet together sucks

i knw i reacted a bit overly but wht to do evry where its the fate of mny stories n geet hav the same situatin n maan in same set of mind
so i am really waiting for some real twist n dhamaka where it can satisfy my brain while reading a story
actually i asked many writers to think in diff perpective but also respetd thir view but never twice mentiond my idea n so the case with u bcoz i will anyway read ur ff from ur view so its just my opinion n no offence or not to hurt u

so plz dont think it as -ve remark n take to heart n think abt discontinuing story
i liked ur story but having got to read same type of senarios through out the forumns made me ask for diff story line rather than a similar hunt n torture game

hope u dont take offence
n i wont b bashed by anyone for voicing my opinion
bcoz i wont anyway write same stuff twice so i will read n comment n like the posts

Hey that's a very good response!!!
I'm so apalled that it brought out this kinda reaction from u 😆

but hey that's so not the fate of this ff!!! Maybe u r forgetting that geet is not some damsel in distress!!! She is THE Geet Handa!!! THE sherni!!!!

No doubt she is broken rite now, but that's because she is in shock and trapped bcoz maan found her all of a sudden, all her fears hv come true... But she will get out of it!!!

She is so not suffering when he is enjoying his life!!! If she will suffer, then he will HAVE to suffer with her!!!

Don't worry it's just gonna take some time but she's gonna stand up pretty soon

n I'm happy that u took it out of ur system...u know it's not a goodthing to keep it all inside!!!
Originally posted by: monika1992

<font color="#990000">awesome update</font>

Thankyou Monica
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

Any way after posting such a long post i was bit cool
being too involved in ur story i cant ctrl myself hating ur maan in this(only this bcoz in rest of ur ffs i loved his char) ff

so i must say u r one of those gud writers who can get extreme out of readers dear

really gr8

Thx dear
i know it's a very big compliment
n I'll try not to disappoint u in future...