Fan Fictions

Y is life so UNFAIR??!! Thrd 2 (link thrd 3 pg 1) - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anshra

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ok the first thing that comes into my mind is</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Awesome jazz😊</font>

</div><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">👏
</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And now my suggestion.. plz don't force urself to change ur
character until it is really required..</font>

<div>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">bcs ur
story is going at perfect pace and timings.. its so much fun to read..😉</font>

</p><p><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Just go with flow and with what u think is right as a writer</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Let me tell u.. u r doing fab job</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Luv u n ur FFs😳</font>

Thx Annie
don't worry I'm not changing him unless it's natural... I just wanted to take it out because almost everybody was like we hate maan n it made me think twice that am I writing the right thing???
But thx for liking it 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Maaneet4eve

Awesome... looks like he will do something really bad to her... continue soon...😊

It's a possibility 😳 I'm gonna update it tomorrow..so don't hv to wait longer!!!
This content was originally posted by: maneetlover1

Awesme part.waitng for next update

thnx dear
will update tomorrow
This content was originally posted by: 97531

awesome part
continue soon.

Thnks Hun
This content was originally posted by: chubzy

Very intresting update, loved d way it still holds a sence of mystery abt wat will b maan's nxt step n geet's answer to it, plzzz dont let geet to break infront of him,, i love her courage to stand against d monster singh khurana

Lol monster singh khurana!!! 😆
thanku so much
don't worry geet is a strong girl...no doubt she is scared rite now...but she will stand up!!! 😉
This content was originally posted by: anupm04

Nice update
Contonue soon

Thanks dear
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

<div></div>awesome upadte loved it

Thankyou dear 😳 😊
This content was originally posted by: swetha10

wonderful...

wow pretty interesting...wonder wht maan would do next...
plzz continue soon

Thanks shwetha
I'll update it tomorrow...
This content was originally posted by: muraad

lovely update and thank god

he was not busy with some girl

kyun ke mai maan ko kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakti

Thnx dear
I did consider that option but maan wud never b with a girl in his office in office hours!!! Remember he's a professional!!!
Hi frnds
i'm really sorry didnt got time to reply to the comments on the last part but that doesnt mean i didnt read it..😊😊  ill try to answer soon...

and this is the last part for an indefinite period of time... there is a link to the note for why i'm taking a break at the end of the update

PREVIOUS: Part 22

Part 23

He leans towards her again and whispers in her ear "Are you sure sweetheart, that you are not scared of me??"

And he gets back to enjoy the fear on her face...

Geet didn't know what to say or what to do!!!  She was too scared to react!!!  She didn't even know what her face was revealing to him!!!  She don't know and honestly, she don't care!!!

The only thing that was running in her mind was that what is he gonna do with her now!!!  Her heartbeats were still fluttering like a butterfly and his hand was still on her heart which was now making pattern on her heart gently...

She closed her eyes to control herself...  She was fearing that her heart would explode any moment in fear...

Maan smirked seeing her so scared...

When Geet didn't say anything he said huskily "Open your eyes Geet!" and his hand travels from her heart to her neck to her lips...he lingered his hand on her lips while gently stroking her lips with his thumb...and then it went to her cheeks and then to her hair and he holds the back of her hair tightly making Geet wimps in pain...

But she still didn't open her eyes...

'I'm not scared of him!!  I'm not scared of him!!'  She keeps on chanting in her mind

He said again with an ordering voice "Open your eyes Geet!  I want to see the fear in your eyes!!"

Geet did not opened her eyes.  She was not giving him the pleasure of seeing her scared.

Her breathing fastened as she felt his warm breaths on her face and she knew he is very close to her now...

He brushed his lips on hers but didn't kissed her and said in a husky voice "I'm asking you for the last time Geet!  Open your eyes if you don't want me to undress you in my office and make hot love to you!!"

Geet snapped her eyes open at his words!!

He smirks at her mouth and said "That's like my girl!!" and took her lips gently in his...

He kissed her gently nibbling her lips...no eagerness...no harshness...just sweetly nibbling her lips...

While Geet stood there like a statue without responding to him...not that he wanted her response...

He didn't kissed her because he wanted her body or he craved for her response!  No!! He kissed her to prove his right on her!!  To prove that everything happens his way!!  That he could do anything with her whenever he wants!!!

As far as it was question of his bodily desires, he wasn't some cheap low-life who doesn't have a control on his sexual needs...he feeds on his sexual hunger every night pretty well...

But with Geet, it wasn't about the sexual satisfaction... It was about his ego satisfaction!!  Which was much more important for him...

He was still nibbling her lips in a kiss while eyes open and making sure that her eyes are open too...

Geet could not take it anymore and closed her eyes in disgust!!

As soon as she closed her eyes, he took off the strap of her tank top down from her shoulder with his hand that was still under the strap.  Geet instantly opens her eyes and looks at him with horror while his eyes were smiling with a glint of mischief in them.

After few seconds, he stopped kissing her and gets back and said curiously "Geet, are you gonna respond to me or not?  Or do you want me to change my own rules and make love to you in my office to get response from you??"

Geet snaps back at him and says "Why do you need my response??  Aren't you satisfied by seeing fear in my eyes??" she said sarcastically.

"Hmm.  So you do admit that you are scared of me!  Huh Geet?" he asks enjoying himself...

Geet says angrily while glaring at him "Will that satisfy your fake ego??  Will you let me go then??  Then yes!  I'm scared of you!!! But more than that I'm disgusted by you!!  Wouldn't everybody be scared seeing what kind of monster you are??!!  You are pure evil awaken from the pits of hell!!!  So how wouldn't I be scared of you??" and she said sarcastically "Happy?  Now let me go!!!"

Maan smirks and gets back giving space to Geet.

Geet looks at him surprised.  She couldn't believe he was letting her go just like that!!  Without even doing anything!!!  As far as she know him, this is not what he is!!  There must be some wicked plan of his for letting her go just like that!!!

Geet picks up her purse and was about to leave hurriedly when she heard him say "You still didn't tell me why you came here Geet!!  Obviously it didn't looked like you were missing this monster!!  So why are you here?"

Geet looks back at him and remembers what she had come here for??

For a second she thought about saying something sarcastic to him and walk away but then she decided otherwise...

When she has come this far, then she should also do what she came here for!!  She could endure his disgusting face for some more time if that leads to the hope of being free!!!

She said folding her arms around her chest "What do you want from me?"

Maan smirks and said "I thought you already know that sweetheart!!  I want you as my wife!!"

"Oh come on Maan!!  You don't love me and I don't love you!!  So what will you get from this marriage?" she said frustratingly.

He sits on his chair comfortably and said "What will I get from this??  Hmm!!  Let me think!!" and he said with changed evil voice "I'll get pleasure!!"

Geet narrows her eyes angrily and says "You make me sick!!"

He smirks but instead of replying to her remark he continued "And as for about loving each other?  Then explain something to me Sweetheart!  What is love??" he asked curiously. "Walking on the beach with hand in hand is that love?  Comparing your beauty with moon and stars is that love?  Lying under the sky at night in summer is that love?" He smirks and says in mischievous tone "Or fukking you hard and wild in a deserted place in the middle of the storm is that love??"

Geet narrows her eyes in anger at his last description and says "I've never seen a more disgusting man than you!!! Tum jaisa insaan pyaar ka matlab kya samjhega Maan!!  Jisne naa to kabhi kisi se pyaar kiya hai, aur na hi kabhi kar paaoge!!  Jis ke liye doosro ki life ek game hai!!"

Maan glares at her and stands up and says casually "There you go!!  You yourself answered your own question!!  So are we clear now??!!" he smiles wickedly at her.

Geet says angrily "You're such a basttard!!"

Maan pulls her with a sudden jerk towards him and again pins her to the wall.

Geet's heart again filled with panic...  Didn't he just left her some minutes ago!!!  Did he changed his mind???  She gulps down her saliva in fear at the thought...

He said glaring at her "Geet, don't push your luck!!!"

She tries to wriggle in his hold but he just tightens his grip on her hands while digging his nails in her arms and jerks her to stop moving.

He said angrily "Stop wriggling!!" the anger in his voice gave goose bumps to her and she stopped wriggling in his grip.

He said when she stopped moving "Now listen to me very carefully Geet!  Just because I left you few minutes ago, doesn't mean that I'm weak or I'm scared of you and you can say anything you want!!!  Just because I'm being lenient to you, don't push it Geet!!!  Because you will regret it!!!  You think I'm a monster? Then yes I'm a monster!!  Any bad epithet that you can think of, that's all me!!  But doesn't matter who I am or what I am, it doesn't affect our relationship!!  It's true that I'm your husband, whether you like it or not!!!  And I don't take cheek from anybody, not even you Geet!!  So from now onwards, you will talk to me with respect!!"

Geet narrows her eyes angrily and said "Respect??!! Are you seriously talking about respect??  You know what, I pity your thinking Maan!  You think you can make me respect you by force?  No Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!!  You can't force someone to respect you!!  Just like you can't force someone to love you!!!  Respect is earned, not forced!!!!  I don't respect you and I will never respect you!!!" she said with her chin up..

"Geet don't force me to get on my bad side!!! Trust me Geet!  You haven't even seen a pinch of my bad side!!!  If you think that I'm a monster now, think what will happen to you if the real monster came out in me!!!  Don't unleash that monster Geet!!  Believe me you won't be able to handle it!!!"

Geet gulps down her saliva in fear while his dangerous voice sents chills to her spine.

He continued "And I'm not asking for your permission Geet!!!  Mujhe laga ke tumhein ab tak to ye samajh mein aa gaya hoga, ke Maan Singh Khurana jo chahta hai, wo haasil karta hai!!!  By hook or by crook!!"

Geet's heart did a flip at his words.  He was right!  How could she forget that he gets what he wants by hook or by crook!!!  Who would know this better than her!!!  She didn't need another example!!  Her ruined life was enough for her!!!

He continued "You don't want to respect me out of will, fine! Don't do it!!  But you will do it out of fear then!! Otherwise--" he left it at that to let his words sink in her.

Geet was looking at him with horrified eyes.  She didn't know what has made him so angry!!!

He continued "Maybe nobody ever taught you how to respect your husband!"

A tear rolled down from her eye without her knowledge.  He looks at her tear with a frown and harshly wipes it from her cheeks and continued with evil voice "Don't worry sweetheart... Main hoon na!!  I'll teach you!!!  So your first lesson is apology!!"

He leaves her hands and slides his arm in her waist and pulls her closer to him...

His facial expressions changes and he says with an evil smirk "Now apologize Geet!!"

Part 24

Plz hit the like and do comment

and here's the link to the note for the reason for my break... if u wanna check it out

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1919747

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago