Y is life so UNFAIR??!! Thrd 2 (link thrd 3 pg 1) - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
about the note first, well as i said earlier dark stories are too love stories and i love MANEET in every sense ... this Maan Singh Khurana is surly evil but not that bad ... to be very honest, as far as i have read OS, SS & FFs on MANEET, i love all of them (whether there character sketch have grey shades or more than grey) ... and as you know, that i am very smart reader (grinning like fool), i already noticed the change ... i keep telling my writer buddies what i like & what i dislike (you know very well about it)

now the update, awesome ... the whole scenario where Maan keeps on realizing her that she is none other than Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana ... i love the fact that Maan teases her & she masked a brave face ... it is useless that Geet tries to be brave, try to get away from him & try to ask him to finish this marriage ... he is very sharp mind (&we have seen that right from the beginning, he never do things without a plan or motive) ... i know he will change but that will happen has a natural thing not a meteor hitting him ... and she will surely see that ... now, what will happen ???

do cont soon & do PM me
thanks a lot for updating. 
I love this FF so much. 

It has very different story just like my other fav FF :D

I hope all your personal problems resolve soon 😊

take care and GOD bless you!

Please update soon and love you 🤗
Wonderful update Jazz.
As for Maan being negative I think its a nice change to see him in this negative light.
And for maan changing...I am sure he will change...
And u are so right in saying that this change should be gradual.
This character cannot be expected to change overnight.
He should slowly develop feelings for Geet.
That will be an awesome track dear.
So think about it .
Thanx for pm dear.
jazz,
thanx...
please update soon...

jazz... not bad.. but pls bring some pace.

I'm Loving Geet's never-say-die attitude 👏 ; but is it enough for Maan !!! 
Will he leave her that easily ???
God am really worried for Geet 
I hope Maan does not cross his limits that later the weightage of guilt becomes unbearable for him !!!

Fab update 👍🏼 👏
Thanks for pm ...
Hi thanks 4 d apm n lovely update! Love Geet's determination! will Maan ever leave her! Hpe he does nt do something her later regrets! Wen will Maan fall in love wid her! Update soon
omg maan is ultimate...
i was hoping maan to b with any other gal but seems he is just thinking only abt geet...
how long geet is gonna show this fake strength when she is afraid of him so much...
waiting for the next
STORY IS AMAZING.I LUV UR STORY.KEEP IT UP.CONT.SOON.
Originally posted by anshra

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
i love the whole scene where</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">maan kept her waiting for telling her name geet handa</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wow😉</font>

Thnx Annie