wajiha-1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
thanks for comping all six parts together
do continue soon
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Uff that was a relieve after reading ur updates!!
Thx for not making the sr into a nightmare for geet!!!
Defo no woman in their life would want to be rape not even by her husband!!
Love the updates!! Continue writing soon!!
Thx for the pms jazz!!;-)
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...👏
Update soon...
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great News 

Jaldi say update ker do 
hi frnds so heres part 21
PREVIOUS: Part 20

Part 21

It is very dark. There's not even a single street light around. It is like the power failure in the whole city. The only source of light is the moonlight.

Suddenly Geet turns an alley while running for her life. She is scared like hell. She looks around desperately trying to see any living person around, but she is all alone in that secluded street.

"HELPPP!!!" she yells at the top of her voice, but somewhere she already knows that there's no escape. There is no one to help her.

Her legs are giving up on her but she couldn't stop. She is still running.

She is too petrified to look back to check if she is still being followed or not. She is just running without any sense of direction.

When suddenly she bumps into someone's hard chest. She looks up at the face of the unknown person while still trying to catch her breath but his face is not visible in the dark.

But Geet could feel his touch. And she knew who he was without even looking at his face.

Geet steps back as the guy steps forward and his face gets visible in the moonlight. Maan Singh Khurana...

He was the one from whom she was running away for her life!

As she looked at him, her heart started sinking. She tries to run back but she realizes that her legs are being glued to the ground in fear. She is so scared that she couldn't even run away anymore.

Her heart is beating so fast that she fears that it's the last beats of her heart.

Maan takes a step towards her and she tries to take a step back but she looses her balance and he holds her from her waist to save her from falling while pulling her towards him.

Geet wants to scream but her voice dies in her throat due to panic. She feels chocked with her voice in her throat.

Maan moves his face closer to Geet. Geet saw him leaning towards her neck and she saw him opening his mouth and she thinks he's gonna kiss her on her neck..

But panic washes through her as she saw his fangs in the moonlight...

Geet opens her eyes with a start. She is sitting on her bed. She is drenched in sweat. She is still panting very hard as if ran a marathon. She looks around her bedroom still scared. She closes her eyes to control herself as she realizes that it was a nightmare.

It wasn't something new for geet. She has been having these nightmares from last one year since she escaped from Mumbai.

It has been one year since she had escaped him physically, but mentally he has always haunted her.

After coming back to London, Geet has tried very hard to forget everything and move on in life. She had tried to live the life of Geet Handa like she was before going to Mumbai. But she hasn't been totally successful in it. The wounds of Mumbai was still raw on her heart. Wounds of heartbreak.. Wounds of betrayal... Wounds of trust breakage...

She knew she would never be able to trust anybody ever again. She will not let anybody play with her ever again. She has closed the doors of her heart. She has decided that she will not be the one who will be played this time, because she is not gonna let anyone come even close to her. She breaks people before they could break her...

But still she was empty. Still she was scared. Every second his dangerous fire-filled eyes scared her. She was dying in every second with the thought of the consequences of him finding her...

Even when she smiled with everybody, even when she laughed with everybody, even when she parties with everybody, she was never really happy. It was like something has died inside her.

She has no idea why she feels this vacuum inside her. Sometimes she gets so frustrated at herself for not being really happy when she's trying so hard, and her poor friends had to tolerate her foul mood in those days.

Geet gets up from her bed and walks towards the window. She sits at the window and looks at the sky while being deeply in thought.

What has become of her life??!! She feels so helpless remembering that her worst fears have actually come true. Her worst nightmare has become her worst reality.

She remembers last night and closes her eyes in disgust and helplessness.

FLASHBACK OF LAST NIGHT

She has decided that she would not respond to him. He wants her body? Fine! But he is not getting anything more from her. He's not getting any satisfaction from mocking at her helplessness.

She thought that he probably just wants her body, and if his hunger is satiated, he'll probably leave her alone after that. But she somewhere knew that she's probably being too hopeful when she already knows that he's not gonna leave her even in hell...

He was still hovering over her body hungrily, kissing and biting all around.

It was getting too hard for geet to keep her senses in the desire and passion that he was transferring into her.

She knew she won't be able to keep herself into her control for long, her body was melting under his touch while deceiving her rational thinking.

Maan's hands reached onto her salvar, and she closed her eyes not wanting to feel anything anymore. Her body might be melting under him but her mind hated him and his disgusted touch.

'I love you Vicky' she said in her mind before giving into the heat and passion...

When suddenly, the light of her parents room turned on bringing geet back to her senses.

She pushed him away instantly and gets up while putting on her kameez and said "I think maa and dad are up!! I should go before they see me here!!!"

Maan didn't say anything and as she was about to go inside he holds her hand. Geet looks back at him scared and he said "Remember geet, tomorrow you have to tell your parents that you are ready for this marriage!!"

Geet looked at him with helplessness and just nods. He leaves her hand and she goes inside.

FLASHBACK ENDS

She thanked Babaji for saving her from that monster once again, but for how long?? How long will her luck favours her and saves her from his lustful touch???

Tears escaped from her eyes at her condition.

She looks towards the sky and said while crying "Kiyun babaji?? Why did this happened to me??? Mujhe mera pyaar nahi mila, maine bardasht kiya! Us ne mere saath itna gira hua game khela, maine wo bhi bardasht kiya!! Aur jab main itni mushkil se sab kuch bhoolne ki koshish kar rahi thi, aapko tabhi use meri zindagi mein vaapis laana tha?? Kiyun Babaji??? Aakhir kiyun??? Aisa koun sa bada paap kiya hai maine, jiski itni badi sazaa mil rahi hai mujhe???"

When Geet came back to London, she didn't realised this, but she has changed. She has been scared of Maan to such an extent, that she was even scared of getting out of her house in the initial days fearing that he would be hovering on the streets...

But slowly and gradually, as the time passed, she became a bit confident. Even when the nightmares still continued, but she was able to think of other things in her waking time. She has even been silly enough to think that she has escaped him forever. How stupid she was!!!

She said while sending a silent prayer "please babaji, please is sab se nikalne ka koi raasta dikhayiye!!! Please help me!!! Please save me babaji!!!!"

She leans back on the window while trying to think of some way out of this fresh mess...

MAAN's SIDE WHEN GEET ESCAPED

Maan had tried very hard to look for Geet. He has hired hundreds of best detective agencies all over India to find Geet.

He asked each and every employee of KA about Geet's whereabouts, but nobody tipped him anything. All answer that he got from everybody was that she was from Delhi. He knew they were all lying to him. He asked for Geet's employee file, but was told that the file is missing. Maan knew who's behind it all. Vicky...

Maan called the meeting of all the employees at the stage area.

Everybody knew what he was gonna ask and everybody was scared.

Maan comes out of his cabin swiftly like a leopard. There was pin drop silence around except for the noise of him walking.

He said in a dangerous tone "I think you all know why I called this meeting." his voice wasn't loud or angry, but there was something that sent chills to everybody's spine.

He continued in the same tone "I'm asking you for the last time. So listen carefully, because I'm not gonna repeat myself! Where. is. Geet??" he said each word distinctively with the same dangerous element in his voice.

Everybody looked at each other with fear on their faces but remained mum. At last, Vivek says "She has gone to Delhi!"

Maan says calmly "So is this your final answer?"

Maan looked around the room at each employees face but nobody replied.

At last Maan said with finality "Fine!! You all are fired!!!! And don't bother for finding another job, because I will see to it that none of you get a job anywhere else too!!" Maan waited for few seconds for his words to register with them and somebody to tell him about Geet's whereabouts but nobody opened their mouths...

All the people at KA had started working with Vicky and they were very loyal to him. Vicky knew that Maan is gonna take strict actions against them for lying to him, so he has already promised a good job to them elsewhere.

Maan goes inside his cabin angrily.

And now it was time to deal with Vicky...

Vicky was better now and had came back home.

Maan reaches his home angrily and goes straight to his room.

He opened the door and glares at Vicky angrily. Vicky gets up and sits into a half sitting position.

He says angrily "What are you doing here Maan?"

Maan comes in the room and says with controlled anger "Where is Geet?"

Vicky smirks and says "You should know this! After all, she is 'your' wife!!"

Maan narrows his eyes on Vicky's remark and says "Don't test my patience Vicky! Don't force me to do something that you will regret later on!! Just tell me where she is and I'll forgive you for everything else!!"

Vicky lost his patience and says angrily "You'll forgive me? Tum jaisa insaan kisi ko kya maaf karega, Jo sirf doosron ko chot dena jaanta hai! Do you seriously think that I'll sell my friendship to you Maan?? Never!!"

Maan sneered "Friendship, or 'love'?"

Vicky narrows his eyes and says "Yes, I loved her! But I'm not ashamed of it!! In fact I'm proud of it, that maine Geet se pyaar kiya."

"VICKY!!!" Maan screamed angrily making Vicky shut up. "Don't forget you are talking about my 'wife'!!"

Vicky smirks and says "No I haven't forgotten that Maan. How can I forget that how you trapped her into being your wife? How can I forget that you ruined her life for just a mere challenge when you didn't even loved her!!!"

Maan says with controlled anger "Vicky, I'm not here to listen to your lectures on what I did wrong! I'm asking you for the last time Vicky! Where is Geet?"

"You know Maan, if she hasn't been my friend or I haven't loved her and she would've been a complete stranger for me, even then I wouldn't have sold her whereabouts to you!!! I would not ruin her life for your fake ego! She has gone far away from your clutches, and you will never find her!!!!" he finished confidently.

Maan smirks evilly and says "Don't be too sure about that little brother!" and he says faking curiosity "What do you think Vicky? That I'm dependent on you for Geet's whereabouts?" he smirks and continued "No! I will find her regardless of your and her's all futile attempts to keep her away from me! And you know that!! Main to sirf geet ke bhale ke liye poochh raha tha!! Because the more time she's gonna stay away from me, the more severely she has to pay for it when I'll find her!!! And as for you," he throws the file at Vicky's bed and continued "you can't live here anymore!!"

Vicky picks up the file in confusion and looks at it and his expressions turned into shock.

Maan says "You have to leave this house in the next 24 hours! As this house, like every other property of Khurana's, is under my name. And I have taken over all the businesses that was under your name!!! So basically, you don't even have a penny on your name as of now!!!"

Vicky says unbelievably "You can't do that!"

Maan smiles evilly and says "I haven't done anything till yet!!! Ye to kuch bhi nahi hai Vicky, I could do worse than this!!! I'm just leaving you for the sake of Dadima, otherwise I would've told you what's the consequences of messing up with Maan Singh Khurana!!!"

Maan is about to leave but then stops and says "Aur haan, the promise that you made to KA employees to get them a new job, well I would suggest you to forget about it and worry about your own job now!! Because it's gonna be a hell lot of work to find a job for yourself now!!" he says in a casual dangerous voice.

Vicky narrows his eyes on his threat but didn't say anything.

And Maan leaves.

He goes to Pinky's relatives' house and enquires about Geet and Pinky's whereabouts, but they also didn't tipped anything to him. They had considered Geet as their own daughter, so it was out of question to sell their daughter to a man like Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan leaves angrily from their house after promising them to ruin their little family for this compassion towards Geet.

And he does keep his promise (when does he hasn't!!!). Pinky's uncle loses his job and their house is auctioned and their daughter is rusticated from the college. But they still doesn't sell Geet's whereabouts to Maan.

Maan published Geet's pictures in newspapers, magazines and TV but everything was useless. He didn't get any information about geet.

He was so frustrated and angry from Geet's escape.. He couldn't digest the fact that a mere girl has been able to outsmart him and escaped from him. He, the great Maan Singh Khurana, wasn't even able to find her...

He didn't realised when this chase became his obsession. He wanted Geet, at any cost. He wanted to make her suffer for all sleepless nights that he spent out of frustration and anger. He knew he is gonna find her... He knew it's just a matter of some time... And when he will, she will regret her decision so bad.. He promised himself that he's gonna snatch every piece of peaceful moment from her life. She will never be able to sleep in peace after that. She will beg for mercy at his feet, but he will not show any mercy on her...

Days passed to weeks and weeks to months. Maan has checked everything, every bus, train, plane, ship records but he wasn't able to find any details about Geet (thanks to Geet's friend's cousin, who worked in ships and had took off the names of geet n pinky from the ship's records).

He had a huge reward amount for whoever knows any information about geet, but nobody contacted him.

He has fired so many detective agencies for their incompetency till today...

4 DAYS AGO

Maan had come to London for his new project in business.

After having a long tiring day of meetings and all, he went to the best disco of London to relax and have some fun when he saw Her...

His heart skipped a beat and he couldn't believe his eyes that she was actually in front of him!!

But she is with another 'guy'! His blood boiled at the mere sight of some other guy's hands touching her. The grip on his drink hardened in anger and then a sudden pain...

He looked at his blood oozing hand and the pieces of broken glass in his hand... He has gripped the glass so hard, that it broke with pressure giving him a cut.

He looked back at Geet while boiling in anger.

She was enjoying herself for all these months while he has ruined his nights' sleep for finding her!!! She has to pay for it...

He has expected of finding her in a poor frightened state while getting scared from even her shadow!!! Her enjoying herself all this time was what he has least expected to find!!!

He says angrily to himself "I thought that you have also suffered with me for all these months Geet!! But not to worry, I'm here now!!! If you haven't suffered till now, then you will as from now!!! I'll see to that!!! I'm not going to suffer alone Geet!!!" he smirks and says "You thought that you have escaped from Maan Singh Khurana?? No sweetheart! It's not that easy!! I'll promise you Geet, that starting from today, you will lose this smile of yours!!! From now onwards, you will live each moment of your life while getting scared from your own shadow!! From now onwards, you are officially in hell honey!! You have to pay for trying to kill me!!! And on top of that, you have to pay for all those months that I suffered while you enjoyed!!!!!

He smirked while an evil plan formed in his mind...

x-x-x-x-x

PRESENT-NEXT MORNING GEET SIDE

Geet couldn't sleep whole night and in the early morning she got ready.

She called Pinky and asked her to meet her at XYZ coffee shop.

When Pinky reached there, she saw Geet very tensed.

Pinky asks concerned "Geet, what happened? Aren't you gonna go to college?? You look so tensed!! Is everything okay?"

Geet says worried "Pinky, Maan is here!!!!"

It took almost more than a minute for Geet's words to register with Pinky. And when she realised what geet has said, she says worried/unbelievably "Geet, tu mazaak kar rahi hai na?" she couldn't believe how's that possible when they had taken so many precautions while escaping.

Geet says frustratingly while still tensed "Aisi baat pe main mazaak kiyu karoongi Pinky?!" she bits her lower lip in tension and repeats "He is here!!!"

"Geet, what are you saying! How is that possible???" now Pinky is tensed too.

"I don't know how he find me Pinky, but does it matter?! Truth is he found me, and now I have to face it!!" she was near to tears.

"What does he want? What are you gonna do now?? Wait-- does your parents know about him??!!" Pinky was in shock too and couldn't figure out what was everything happening.

Geet tells Pinky everything that happened between her and Maan in last 1 day... How he set her up in disco... How he wants to marry her in front of her parents... How he is blackmailing her for agreeing to marriage... How she has to pay him 50 crores dollars if she tries to finish that marriage...

Pinky was in shock and didn't know how to react. She couldn't believe that her best friend is stuck in such a dirty mess.

At last, she says "Now what are you gonna do Geet?"

Geet looks away frustratingly while tears stinging her eyes. She has come to Pinky to seek some help, she has thought that Pinky might be able to come up with some plan because she was totally out of plans right now...

"I don't know Pinky! Mere to mind ne kaam karna band kar diya hai!! Isiliye to main tere paas aayi hoon, taa ke tum koi plan soch sako!!!" she told the truth.

Pinky thought about it for few minutes and said "Geet, I think you should tell everything to your parents!"

Fear starts flooding Geet with Pinky's words. She tries to protest but Pinky says "Geet, listen to me first!! I know uncle-aunty would be very mad at you, but they are still your parents Geet! They will forgive you!! Aur dekha jaaye, to teri itni koi galti thi bhi nahi usmein... You were being framed!! It was all Maan's fault!!! I'm sure they will be angry with you, but atleast they won't force you to marry Maan! And Maan won't be able to blackmail you if you'll tell your parents yourself! So I think you should pick up courage and tell them everything!!"

Geet was still worried "I can't do that Pinky!! Do you think I haven't thought about telling them?? But it's not gonna work Pinky!! First of all, you know how much Dad respects marriages!! For him, marriage is a sacred bond! If he comes to know that I'm already married to Maan, I know he'll force me to work this marriage up as the marriage was done with my own consent!! For him, all other things doesn't hold any significance in front of the holy bond of marriage. And in addition, I'll lose their trust forever.  You remember the reason for that marriage, don't you? I won't be able to look into their eyes for the rest of my life!! I can bear anything Pinky, but I can't bear my parents getting hurt especially because of me!!! And even if some miracle happens and they agree with me for breaking this marriage, where will I get 50 crore dollars??!!! Even if we sell each and every possession of ours, we won't be able to get that much money!!! So there's no point in telling them anything because it's just gonna hurt them!!!" she finished with the unshed tears in her eyes.

Pinky thinks about it and says "Well there's another option too. I don't know if it will work or not, but what's the harm in trying?!"

Geet looks at her while hope starts forming in her heart.

Pinky continues "You can try and talk to Maan about it!"

The hope that started forming in Geet instantly vanished with Pinky's words.

Pinky saw her resigned expression and says "Look Geet, you don't love him and you know that he don't love you. He married you for a challenge, and he has already won that challenge! So what will he get in ruining your life!! You go and talk to him nicely. Try to explain to him nicely that this marriage is not gonna take both of you anywhere. Request him to free you from this marriage. Who knows he might pity you and leave you alone. I know the chances are very poor of him agreeing to you, but what's the harm in trying!!"

Geet didn't say anything but her mind was already racing too fast on her new found plan...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi frnds

how are you?

So i saved geet once again!! but im not sure for how long will i be able to save her??!!

and just want to tell that im gonna take a little break now.. theres a lot of going in my personal life and its getting harder day by day for me to write.. so im gonna take some time off... but dont worry... ill be back!!

and dont forget to tell me how you like it😊

Part 22

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
RES!!!

edited:
yippiiieee i'm firstt yaayyy😃😃

AMAZING UPDATE!!!

OMG her nightmare was actually quite scary!! :|

ah she is so lucky her parents' lights came on so she was able to escape maan!!

WOW i cant believe maan couldnt  find her despite having hired sooo many detectives and it was down to pure coincidence that they were at the same club and he saw her there!

omg he did so much to pinky's family and they still never told him about geet's whereabouts!

lool maan would never listen to geet if she asked him to end this and let it all go

i wonder what her new plan is?!

i really cant wait for the nextt part!!

continue soon!

thanks for the PM

mwahh

xx

<3
Edited by Maaneet.Lover - 12 years ago
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi

OMGGG...maan found geet!!!!

she is totally trap!!!

nice part...plz cont soon

esha
Edited by backy - 12 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Really worried for Geet, ab woh Maan se bach nahi paayegi😲
ninand thumbnail
great update.. but Maan is so vile ,horrible and a devil incarnate , that I just cant stand when geet is shown having to bend to him and give in to him,.. and you say you have been saving her from him till now! ...

Her whole personality has been altered, she lives her life caged in fear and paranoia, lost the love of her life.. and now she has to contend with that unfeeling ba***rd ruining whats left of her.. I feel such rage for him that I cant explain..

Dont worry,you take your rest and come back when you feel like it.. I also need to skip a few updates I think..😕.. I'm sorry but I just cannot stand Geet having to surrender to him.. I'll jump right back in , the moment that horrid being grows a conscience of some sort, and Geet gets to be strong.

DO continue soon though😆