Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sakadafi

thanks for a great update!

U r welcome dear
This content was originally posted by: seemamary

Loved it, awesome.. i think its geet's mistake also for trusting maan so easily , vicky has done a mistake by not telling her at the start that he is married and also should have told her everything about maan.

Geet is pure at heart. She might be a bitch but she can't even think in her wildest dreams that sm1 can play such a big game with her... It's human nature to trust our friends n maan played with her by being her friend..

N Vicky didn't know about maan's plan b4 and when he came to know, maan kidnapped him before he could tell geet. I think he's wrong for not tellinggeet abt her marriage
Hi friends
As we are going back to London in the next update, so here i'm giving all the parts of the present, as it has been a long time when we read those parts.  so if someone has weak memory like me, so just go ahead and read it.  But if you remember what happened in present, then dont bother... because i'm just copy pasting those parts

Geet's INTRODUCTION

A girl is sitting at the window staring at the stars.  Suddenly her phone rings, snapping her out of her day dream. She picks up the phone..

"Hello.."

"Hey where are you babes?  We are waiting for you at the disc..."

"I cant come.. dad came home early so..." there was a sadness in her voice- sadness of cancelling her plans with her friends.

"you have to come Geet! You cant just back off now. We are all waiting for you and you r ditching us.. you promised that you will come..."

"I know I know, babes. But try n understand. You know dad...he'll never gonna let me come. So whats the point of asking..."

Girl on the other end of the phone is annoyed now.

"geet, I don't wanna listen anything. You promised you will come'"

"I know Stacy but.."

"no ifs and buts" she doesn't let geet finish her sentence. "make some excuse to your dad then..." stacy pleads

"but stacy..."

"its not like you have never lied to your dad, n don't tell me that GEET HANDA is out of EXCUSES!! Pleeeaaassseee" she begged.

"okkk, ill try."

"no try. I want to see u here in half an hour." Stacy said in a dominant voice and hangs up..

Geet is really scared that how she is gonna ask her father. She folds her hands and looks above "babaji! Please madad karna!"

Mohinder lal handa is reading a book in his study.  Geet slowly walks towards her father, analyzing each and every word in her head that she is gonna say to him.

She reaches closer to him.

"D-D-Dad..." she stammers.

Mohinder looks at her from beneath his glasses. Geet controls herself. She silently thanks babaji that she is doing theatre and so she is a good actress.

"Dad," she tries again. "Dad, my class is meeting at the college for study group. Even our lecturer is coming. He is gonna give some important notes regarding exams.  So I was thinking if I can go too...its really gonna b helpful for exams..." she finished with hope in her eyes.

"you know I don't like you to go out of the house after 10 pm" he again gets engrossed in his book.

"but dad, it's a study group. My whole class is coming. If I wont go, ill b left behind in the subject.."

"Geet, shareef ghar ki ladkiyan aadhi raat ko ghar se baahar nahin jaati hain."

Geet in her mind 'there he goes again!! I wonder what time he comes home when he was young..'

Geet tries again"but dad, main koi galat kaam to nahin kar rahi hoon. Yeh sirf study group hai, meri poori class hogi wahan par aur hamare teacher bhi honge.." geet sees Rano and calls her. "maa, please ask dad to let me go. It's a study group maa. All my friends would b there.."

Rano looks at geet suspiciously.

{Rano is like a friend to geet. She knows her daughter goes to discos and all but she also trusts geet and she knows that geet would never do anything wrong. Geet tells everything about her life to rano so rano also takes geets side. Rano knew that todays generation kids lies to their parents an do wrong stuff but she knew that geet is not lying to her and will never do anything wrong..}

Geet winks at her and rano gets shocked.  Geet gives rano a puppy face and asks her for help. Rano agrees and goes towards mohinder lal'

"Suniye jee'."

"aadhi raat se pehle waapis aa jaana'" looks at geet and sees her dress. She is wearing a green knee length dress. "Aur kapde badal ke jaana.."

Geet's dress
He gets up and leaves.

Geet jumps in joy and says in one breath. "thanku maa. Thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku. You are the best Maa."

"Geet, where are you going?"

"Disc Maa."

"What??!!"

"please maa, all my friends r going. I promised them i'll go too. Pleassseee" she makes a puppy face.

"ok. Par aadhi raat se pehle aa jaana. Warna tu apne dad ko to janti hai na, tere saath saath mujhe bhi maar daalenge!"

Geet runs towards her room and calls back "Don't worry Maa. I'll be back before midnight."

SCROLL DOWN FOR MSK'S INTRODUCTION
Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S INTRODUCTION

Wow!! Im in a beautiful room.  I have never seen a room so beautiful.  Its walls are painted black and red. It is so huge and elegant that first i thought that it is some king's bedroom.  Yes i can say its a bedroom coz theres a bed facing the front wall.

And is there someone sleeping on it?? I go closer to have a look. I can see a black linen on the bed.  Theres a girl on the bed.  Her hair is open and messed up. She is fast asleep. I can see her bare shoulders. Eeewww! Is she naked?!

{ok guys, this is not geet}

And then my sight fell on the other side of the bed and my eyes popped open due to shock!! There is a guy with his naked back facing towards me...

OMG!! Is he fully naked too...ohhh shittt!!!!!

Am i intruding in someone's bedroom early in the morning when they both are probably naked!!!!!!!!!  Oh Geet's babaji! What was i thinking...

I'm just about to turn around and go outside...but...at that moment the guy turns his face towards me...

And i'm just awestruck. My feet refuses to move. I'm looking at his face dumbfounded.

I'm probably looking at the most beautiful face in the world. I've never seen anyone so handsome and so beautiful. How can some human be so heavenly beautiful!!!

People say that in olden times, greek gods were the most handsome guys that walked on earth. Am i looking at a greek god?

Is he really a Greek God?  How can it be! One part of my mind is telling me that I'm living in 21st century and greek gods are long ago gone from this earth. But how can someone be so beautiful then, that you cant take off your eyes from their face???

After 2 seconds, I started looking at him.  Not staring, but really looking.

He has a fair complexion.  His hair is almost 2 inches long. I can say that because his hair is messed and are coming onto his forehead.  His big forehead gives a reflection of his macho look. His eyes are closed. But he's got big eyelashes.  Kinda eyelashes that girls get after putting on the fake ones.  But his eyelashes are not girly, they are manly but beautiful.  His cheeks has a hint of his tight jaw.  His lips...his red lips...I have never seen any guy's lips having such a beautiful shape...a perfect M shape.  He has a stubble but that gives him more macho look.  He has a long neck with huge shoulders and big biceps...OMG!!!! am I checking out some half naked, n probably fully naked guy.  God! Where are my values??!!

I was thinking this when he opened his eyes and i fell in the deepness of those dark brown eyes.  The time might have stopped because I don't remember for how long I was looking into his eyes. I have never seen such beautiful eyes...

And then he spoke..and all my dreams got shattered in a milli fraction of a second.

He spoke...No 'spoke' is not the right word. He 'shouted'. Yes that's the right word. He shouted. "What the hell are you doing here???"

For a second i thought he is talking to me.  But then I realised that he cant see me.  I'm just a narrator.  How stupid of me!

Then i saw the girl who is sleeping beside him woke up with a start.  She is really scared as she looks at the guy sitting right next to her.

The half naked guy (or probably the fully naked guy) glares at the poor girl and again shouts.  "What are you doing here? Didn't i ask you to leave when i was done with you last night."

The girl is so scared with his sudden question and seeing the fire in his eyes, that she started shivering due to fear.

I felt pity for her...almost.

The girl stammered with tears in her eyes. "M-M-Maan, I-I love you." Tears flowed from her eyes.

"Well its your problem then, not mine.  You are pretty, but not as pretty that Maan Singh Khurana can love you." He spat the words on her face.

"But Maan, then what was that, that happened between us last night?"

"That was pure pleasure.  Its not like you are the first girl that I've slept with.  Look girl, whatever your name is, I'm done with you." He said with cold eyes.

He moves towards the side table and picks up his wallet from it.  He takes out some money and throws towards her.

"Here.  Take it and leave.  Thats probably more than you were worth for."

And he gets up and puts on his denim jeans and goes to the washroom.

The girl sat there crying for some time and then slowly gets up and puts on her dress and leaves.

Okay, now I feel pity for the girl.

And for the guy, the most handsome guy that I have ever seen in my whole life, I feel pure HATRED...

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 1

PART 1

Geet goes out of her house wearing a pink Patiala suit and cursing under her breath for the stupid dupatta that wasn't staying on her shoulders.  She sits in the car and zooms out from the parking and drives towards the disco.  Geet in her mind 'today is gonna be rocking!'

Geet parks her car in the parking lot of the disco and takes off her suit.  She is wearing the same green dress under her suit.  She gets out of her car and walks towards a group of 4 people-2 girls and 2 guys.

"hey what happened guys?  Why all of your faces are like someone has died."

"Stefan ditched us" pinky said in a sad voice.

Geet didn't get it why does it affect them if some loser didn't show up.

"So?"  she asked in an innocent surprise.

"So its a couples' night geet." Pinky said almost in tears.  "i cant go in without a date, and i cant even go back home coz i lied at home."  She started crying.

Geet felt bad for her.  Pinky was geet's best friend.  They were BFFs since childhood.  They are the only 2 indian girls in their group.  She knew pinky was a shy kind and would not be able to get a date at this short notice.  So she decided something.

"Pinky don't worry.  You can take my date."

The guy in black shirt and blue jeans was taken aback hearing this.  He had come to this disco just for geet, so that he can spend some time with her.  And now geet has just made pinky his date without even asking him.  He felt like he has been ditched.

"But geet..." he tried.

But geet glares at him angrily and says to pinky  "just one second Pinky" and  takes the guy to a side.

Geet says angrily "What is your problem Nick??"

Nick gets angry too."What is my problem? I'll tell you what is my problem.  I came here for you.  You are my date.  And you just said to pinky that i'll go with her without even asking me.  I don't want to go with her okay!  You are my girlfriend and you will go just with me."

Geet was so shocked to see Nick getting all possessive.  He left no other option with her.  She hated it when she has to do this.

"Nick, its over!!!" she was short and cold.  She started moving back towards her friends but nick stops her holding her hand.

"Whattt?!!! Why??????"

Geet puts on a fake I-dont-care face and said  "Coz you are boring."  She again tries to walk off but Nick again stops her.

"Geet, how can you be so mean?? I love you." He pleads to her.

Geet hated these kinda confrontations.  This is the reason why she never keeps any relationship for more than 2 weeks.  She hated heartbreaks. She hated all the pain that heartbreaks bring with it.

Geet looks around and said in a hushed voice "Look Nick! Don't create a scene over here.  If you don't wanna go inside with pinky, its ok. You can leave. If I can find a date for myself, i can find a date for Pinky too."

"No, please. OK, I'll go with pinky but please don't break up with me."

"Nick I'm sorry, its over.  If you'll behave properly, we might be friends.  Any drama from you, and we are not even friends.  Get it? Lets go."

Geet goes towards her friends and Nick follows.

Pinky is still sad as she knows that Nick might not want to go inside with her and geet might have changed her mind.

"Geet, is everything ok?" pinky asks geet, concerned.

"Yep! Everything is OK" gives Nick a look "Right Nick?" geet waits for nick to reply.

Nick is sad but has no other option.  He gives a fake smile and says "Yes, everything is fine.  Shall we go Pinky?"

"But geet what about you?" pinky gets worried for geet.

Geet says with and air of confidence "What about me?!"

"Now you don't have a date!" pinky is worried.

Geet smiles one of her confident smiles."Babes, you are talking to GEET HANDA!! GEET HANDA ko dates ki kami kab se hone lagi??" she says the last sentence in hindi so that nick wont understand it.  She was still feeling bad somewhere inside.

"But--" pinky tries to say something.

But geet puts her finger on her lips and says "Ssshhh. Is disc mein sabse handsome ladka meri date banega!"

Geet looks around with the air of confidence trying to figure out whom should she take inside.

She saw a normal good looking guy getting off from his car with a girl.

Geet points towards him and tells pinky "he is gonna be my date tonight!"

Pinky is confused.  "but he is already with a girl!!"

"So? When Geet Handa wants something, she gets it."  Geet takes a can of coke from Pinky's hand and started walking towards the couple...

Geet walked confidently towards the couple with a mischief in her eyes.

When she was couple of steps away from the couple, she tripped, spilling all the coke on the girl's dress.

"Ohhh i'm so sorry." Geet says with fake concern.

"Babes why don't you go and clean it in the washroom..." the guy said to his gf

The girl goes leaving the guy and geet together.

Geet moves her index finger on the guys face from his forehead towards his cheek and says with a seductive smile.  "Hi handsome!!"

The guy was taken aback with such a movement.  He has never seen a girl so pretty before, and moreover she was flirting with him.  He thought it was his lucky day.

He said in a seductive voice "Hello I'm Matt" he offers his hand to take geet's hand.

Geet puts her hand on his hand and says in the same seductive voice"Geet"

"Unusual name."

"Just like me.  Shall we go."

"Sure."  And they both started going inside.

Geet's friends looks at them in shock and geet winks at them.

Nick looks the other side but geet doesn't notice that.

They all went inside.

They all started dancing.  They all were so engrossed in dancing that they forgot what time it was.  Geet didn't realise that it was  half past midnight and she had a curfew after midnight.  She forgot that her dad has strictly said her to come back home before midnight.  She knew just one thing at the moment.  That she was enjoying herself.  She has forgotten all her worries and pain and she was just living the moment.

Matt asks geet in her ear "would you care for a drink?"

"Sure. I'll take red wine."

Matt goes to get her a drink.  After 5 minutes, he comes back with 2 drinks in his hands.  He gave one glass to geet and drank the other one himself.

And then...geet started feeling dizzy.

And then she doesn't remember anything...

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 2

PART 2

Next day she woke up in a comfortable bed with a severe headache.  She didn't know why her head is hurting like this.  She looks around herself.

She is in her own room.

She tries to remember what happened last night, but she doesn't remember anything except that she was at the disco and the last thing she remember is she had a drink.  And the realisation hits her hard.

"OHHH SHITTT!!!! That guy, he put something in my drink." She say to herself as if saying it out loud can help her remember the last night.

But it doesn't help.  She doesn't remember anything.

"Ohh God!!! Why don't i remember anything?" she looks at her clothes.  She is wearing her night suit.  "How did I get home???" she asked herself.

"Your dad brought you home." A voice answered her question. She looked up to see her mother standing at the door with an angry expression on her face.

"Maa..." she tried but Rano stopped her by putting a hand in front of her face.

"Bas Geet. Bas.  Bohat ho gaya.  Arre hamne kya nahin kiya tere liye? Tujh pe kitna vishwas kiya. Kyaa isiliye? Ke tu is tarah se haemin dhokha de?"

"Par maa, meri is mein koi galti nahin hai. Maine kuch nahin kiya." She started crying.

"Kuch nahin kiya?! Tujhe kya lagta hai geet, ke kal raat ke baad hum tujh pe kabhi vishwas karenge?"

"Maa lekin kal raat aisa hua kya hai?? Maa mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahin hai.  Please tell me what happened last night."

"Geet, are you serious?!" rano asked her sarcastically. "You don't remember anything?  How can you geet?!!!  Your dad find you with a guy in a drunken state.  Unpar kya beeti hogi, yeh main achhi tarah se samajh sakti hoon."  Rano is really hurt and there is pain visible on her face... pain of her husband being embarrassed in front of his own values and culture due to his own daughter.

"Tumne hamari parvarish ko sharminda kar diya geet! Tumne ye saabit kar diya, ke bade bazurg jab kehte the ke ladkiyon ko baandh ke rakhna chahiye, to woh sahi kehte the.  Why did you do this geet??? I trusted you so much geet.  I always took your side.  And you deceived me!  Tu ek ladke ke saath...chhee chhee chhee!! Mujhe to kehte huye bhi sharam aa rahi hai."

"par maa...please mujhe bataayiye ke kal raat aakhir huwa kya.  Main ghar kaise aayi??please maa. Please mujhe bataayiye." She begged rano.  She was already feeling like dying thinking what might have happened last night and on top of that in what condition her father has found her.

Geet thinks 'Ohh babaji!! Please waisa kuch na hua ho, jaisa main is waqt soch rahi hoon.'

Rano begin telling her.  "Last night when you didn't come home till half past midnight, your dad and I was very worried for you.  Your dad called your principal..."

FLASHBACK

Mohinderlal on the phone. "Hello, Can i talk to Principal Hong."

--"Hello principal Hong. This is Mohinderlal Handa, Geet handa's father.  Sorry to disturb you this late, but geet hasn't returned from the study group till now.  So i was really worried..."

--"Whattt??? There was no study group today??" realisation hit him and he disconnects the phone.

He turns towards Rano.  Rano has never seen her husband so angry.

"Rano, Geet kahan hai??"

Rano is really scared. "J-J-Ji w-w-woh..." she stammers.

"RANO!!" he screams making rano jump in fear. "Maine poochha geet kahan hai??"

Rano is on the verge of tears. "J-J-Ji woh... a-a-apne, d-d-doston ke saath, d-d-d-d-disco gayi hai"

Mohinderlal was expecting something like this.  But after listening to rano's words he felt betrayed and defeated.  His only daughter'scrambled his values under her feet and lied to him.  His wife'took his daughter's side and ditched him and lied to him.  Betrayal turned into anger.

He asked rano in controlled anger "which disco?"

"N-N-Night Heaven"

He picked up the car keys from the key holder and walks out.

When he reaches the disco, he finds a guy trying to take off Geet's dress's strap down. And geet was not in her self.  She  was drunk.  He wished he had died before seeing such a sight of her daughter.

"Geeet!!!!" he screams.

Geet tries to open her eyes to see who has called her name and saw her father standing few feet away from her.

Mohinderlal holds the collar of the guy's shirt and punches him on his face.  As the guy was already drunk, he fainted with only one punch.

Mohinderlal dragged geet with him towards his car and puts her in the car and drove towards home.

Geet closed her eyes in the car and dozed off. At reaching home, mohinder picks geet up and puts her in her bed.  Rano changed her clothes and puts her night suit on.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Geet is in tears but silently thanked babaji that nothing of the sort happened as she was thinking.

Geet tried"I'm sorry Maa. I'm really very sorry.  I know aap donon pe kya beeti hogi.  Par maa, sach mein is mein meri koi galti nahin thi.  Us ladke ne meri drink mein kuch mila diya tha..."

Rano had enough.  So she cut her out.

"Geet, teri galti nahin hai?  Kyaa us ladke ne zabardasti tujhe woh drink pilayi thi?  Nahin naa?  To tu yeh kaise keh sakti hai ke teri galti nahin thi?"

Geet realises her mistake.  She cursed herself for going out last night.  She cursed herself for even talking to that guy.  She cursed herself for drinking that drink.

Rano was about to leave when geet asks"maa, where is dad?"

"Pata nahin.  Kuch kaam se bahar gaye hain."

Rano leaves and geet sat there wishing that she could turn the time to yesterday, when everything was so perfect.  Her parents had trust in her.  They were not embarrassed because of her.  She cursed herself for being the worst daughter in the world.  She prays "babaji! Please sab kuch pehle jaisa kar do. Please!!"

She gets up and goes to the washroom to take a shower.  She stood under the shower, crying silently, letting all the bad thoughts drown with water and her tears.  She wished she can take away the last night from her life.  But wish as she may, reality is always bigger than wishes...

She changed into a white churidaar suit and goes out of her room.  She saw her father sitting on the sofa talking to her mother.

Geet tried to talk to him and apologise.

"D-D-D-D-D-Dad, I'm..." geet stammered.

But mohinderlal didn't let her finish and said to Rano.

"Rano, she would not go to college from today onwards."

Geet felt tears making her throat heavy.  She cant believe that her father has just punished her so severly.  She knew her dad loves her very much and this such big punishment for such a small fault!! She cant take it..

"But dad..." she tried to confront him.

But mohinder lal doesn't listen to her and said to Rano "Aur aaj sham ko ladke wale geet ko dekhne aa rahe hain, tayaar kar dena ise."

Geet couldn't believe her ears. She thought 'did i just heard what I thought I heard??'

'did dad just said that some ladka is coming to see me!! As in MARRIAGE????? I cant believe this.  I might have heard wrong.  Dad is not heartless.  He will listen to me.  I will make him listen to me.  Yes! I have to.  I don't want to marry some random guy.  Actually, I don't want to marry at all.  How can I?! When I love----  No geet. Dont think about that.  I promised myself I wont think about that.'  Her thoughts were running fast.

"Dad i don't want to get marr---"  she tried looking frustrated.

But mohinderlal didn't let her finish the word 'married' and shouted "GEEET!!!"

Just one word and geet was mum.  Geet was very scared of her father's anger.

Geet started walking towards her room, crying.  She heard mohinderlal saying to rano "make sure they like her.  Not a single mistake..."

Geet didn't heard anymore.  She doesn't want to listen anymore.  In one minute, all her future, her career, her dreams, her life is shattered before her eyes.  And she couldn't do anything!  She cant go against her father.  She was so scared of her fathers anger that if he'll ask her angrily to jump from 30 storey building, she will. Without even giving it a second thought.

but she cant marry someone. Someone she doesn't even know.  Suddenly an idea struck her.  She wiped her tears and said to herself.  "Yes!! When that guy will talk to me in private, I'll tell him my problem.  But I'll tell him not to tell my dad.  Yes!!" she smiled at her foolproof plan.

IN THE EVENING

Geet was confident.  She was happy with her plan.  Rano enters her room.

"Geet.  They are here.  Lets go."

Rano takes geet outside.  Geet saw a guy sitting on the sofa with his back towards her.  She moves towards him.

Mohinderlal is sitting in front of the guy with his face towards geet.  He saw geet. "Come geet."  He says to the guy "this is my daughter Geet."

The guy stands up and slowly faces geet.

"Hello Geet.."

Geet's eyes popped open in shock. Her mind stopped working. She can't believe that HE is standing in front of her.

She said in her mind 'no babaji! This cant be happening to me...please tell me I'm sleeping'

She mouthed the word "MAAN??!!"

And then she faints...

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 3

Part 3

Geet can feel her cozy bed beneath her. She woke up but her eyes were still closed. She thought 'babaji! Kitna bura sapna tha[what a nightmare]

She turns the side and thinks 'how stupid of me!! Maan and here??' she smiles while her eyes are still closed.

She slowly opens her eyes and see rano is sitting on her bed looking at her with concern.

Geet gets up in a half sitting position and says "Maa pata hai, maine bohat bura sap..." her eyes fell on the door and she froze due to shock.

Maan Singh Khurana was standing at the door, leaning slightly towards the wall and a slight smile on his face. He saw Geet looking at him and he winked at her.

Geet looked at him in shock. She blinks several times before the reality sets in. Geet realized that it was not her imagination but the worst nightmare of her life is standing in front of her in flesh and blood.

If any normal girl would see Maan Singh Khurana standing there like that, she would probably be hyperventilating by now. But not Geet. She knew him too well to fall for his gorgeous looks.

All the incidents of past 24 hours ran through geet's mind. And she realized that maan was really here.

She said angrily "You!!" but stopped instantly looking at her mother who is watching her with concern.

"Geet are you ok?" rano asked her concerned.

"Yeah Maa, I'm fine. Just a little headache."

She was looking at Maan with a confused expression. Rano saw what she was looking at and tried to answer her unasked question. Atleast she thought that was her unasked question!!!

"He is Maan."

Geet thinks while pasting a fake smile on her face. 'I know his name Maa! What is he doing here??'

Rano whispers to Geet so that Maan couldn't hear her"Yeh India ke top ke businessman hain" [he is India's top businessman]

Geet looks at maan and obviously he has heard Rano. He picks up his eyebrows at Geet as if saying 'see your mom is already impressed!'

Geet has the same fake smile on her face and thinks 'top ke businessman my foot!! Ladkiyon ko ghumana kab se top ka business ho gaya Maa!!!! Yeh yahan kya kar raha hai' [since when did playing with girls become top business!! What is he doing here?]

Rano says "tere dad ke jo dost the na, late mr. Khurana, yeh unhi ka beta hai." [ remember ur dad's friend late mr. Khurana, he is his son]

Now geet is trying very hard to keep that smile on her face. She had a feeling that the truth is coming towards her in the next dialogue. The question she was asking her mother in her head, was actually being answered by her.

"Tere dad chahte hain key eh dosti rishtedaari mein badal jaaye." [ur dad wants that this friendship turns into a relation]

Shock started flooding on her face. She doesn't want to hear anymore. She wished she can run away so she doesn't have to hear what her mother was gonna say next.

"Isliye tere dad ne tera rishta inke saath pakka kar diya hai." [that's why your dad has fixed ur marriage with him]

Okay, so now there was no hope for escape. She didn't run away when there was time, and now she has to face it.

TERE DAD NE TERA RISHTA INKE SAATH PAKKA KAR DIYA HAI!!! the words echoed through her mind again and again.

She didn't hear what her mother said next. She only saw her lips moving and knew she was saying something. She tried to concentrate at the words which were falling on her ears and tried to make sense out of it.

When geet regained her senses, she saw her mother is about to leave.

Geet gets scared and holds Rano's hand "Maa..."

Rano looks at geet and then at Maan. She laughs a little and says,  "Geet, ghabra mat. Main yahin hoon baahar. Tum donon baatein karo, main abhi aati hoon." [geet don't b afraid, I'm here outside. You both talk, I'll be back]

And she leaves geet and maan together in the room.

Maan walks slowly towards Geet. Geet gets up from the bed. She is scared like hell but she cant show it to him. She has to be strong. She will not give him the pleasure of knowing that she is scared of him. So she decided that she'll play brave.

Numerous expressions passed through geet's face while thinking this which was not missed by Maan.

He had a triumphant smile on his face. The kind of smile that you get when you had your prey trapped and u know she cant escape anywhere.

"Hello sweetheart" he said in a husky voice.

"What are you doing here?"  she tried desperately to sound angry but in vain. The sound came out more like a whisper.

"Aahhh! Sweetheart" he said in the same husky voice"Don't you think you have asked me a stupid question? Didn't 'MAA'"he quoted the word to show her as if rano is his maa now "told you why I'm here."

This made geet really frustrated. She knew what he was saying was true. Her parents have already decided to make him their son-in-law, but she was not ready to admit it to him.

"What do you want Maan?"

Maan looks at geet from top to bottom. This made geet uncomfortable. Geet looks down and realizes that she is not having dupatta on and due to the deep neck of her suit, her cleavage is visible to some extent.

She quickly grabs her dupatta from the side of the bed and covers herself.

Maan see geet being uncomfortable from his look. He moves his finger on geet's arm from top towards her hand and says "What happen sweetheart?! Are you shy??"

Geet jerks her hands back and says angrily

"Don't touch me!"

"You are behaving like it's the first time I'm touching you" he said in the same husky voice.

Geet looks at him in disgust. He had an evil smile on his face.

"You know what Maan! You disgust me" she said in a frustrated voice.

The smile fades from his face and a cold stare replaces it.

Geet saw his changing expressions and she felt victorious. Now it was geet's turn to smile.

Now that was something she shouldn't have done. Her smile provoked THE Maan Singh Khurana in Maan. The Maan Singh Khurana who is arrogant, aggressive, dominant and from whom everybody is scared. There is nothing in the world that he has ever wanted and he didn't get.

With one exception ofcourse. And he's gonna change that now.

"Geet, you can smile as much as you want." His smile comes back. "But ultimately hoga wahi, jo main chahta hoon. Samjhi tum?" [It will happen, what I want. Do u understand?]

Geet was not gonna loose so soon.

"Sapne dekhne mein koi burai nahi hai maan!" [there is no harm in dreaming]

"Sapnon ko hakeekat mein badalna, maan singh Khurana ko achchi tarah se aata hai!" [maan singh Khurana knows how to change dreams into reality]

"Lekin tumhara yeh sapna kabhi poora nahin hoga" [but ur this dream is never gonna come true]

"Geet are you saying this to me, or to yourself." He chuckles.

Geet said defiantly "Maan, stop these silly games of yours and get out of here!!"

Maan is amused.  "Do you know geet? You look very beautiful when you are angry." He looks from her eyes to her lips and again to her eyes while saying this.

Geet scoffed. Maan continued "So tell me sweetheart, when should we fix the date? Is next week okay??"

Geet is confused "What date???"

"Our wedding date!!"

Geet is frustrated now

"Maan, you know what! You need a psychiatrist. Aren't you getting it??? I'm never gonna marry you."

"Sweetheart, do you really think you still have a choice?? Your parents have already accepted me as their son-in-law."

"They are my parents Maan. And they are gonna listen to me."  In her mind 'I'll make them listen to me' and continues with maan "they are not gonna make me do something against my choice."

Maan laughs.

"you are so naive geet!! Do you think they are gonna believe you after last night's blunder??"

Geet is shocked. She froze where she is. "What the hell!! How do you know about last night?"

Maan has a sly grin on his face, and geet realized what might have happened and shock went through her body.

She words her thoughts. "You set me up!!" it was not a question but a statement.

Maan bows his head dramatically and says "Guilty as charged!"

She cant believe it.

"I cant believe you can stoop so low Maan. Itni cheap harkat!!!" [such low act!]

Maan had enough of her taunts. He hold her shoulders and pushes her towards the wall with a jerk. She tries to wriggle...but he was too strong for her.

And the next thing she knew was he was crushing her petite body between him and the wall..

"Tumne abhi tak dekha hi kya hai sweetheart" he said while holding her both hands on top of her head. [u haven't seen anything yet]

"Maan chhodo mujhe!!" [leave me] she said while still wriggling her body.

She could feel his warm breath on her face. She looked at him with cold eyes. Her heart was thumping in her chest and she was aware of that. He could feel her soft chest against his hard torso heaving up and down. She saw lust in his eyes and she got scared. Seeing lust in his eyes was not something new for geet but she was really scared at this moment.

She saw his eyes moving from her eyes to her lips and she knew what was coming next...

"Maan leave me or else" she tried one last time with a fake dominant voice.

She knew that was wrong set of words. She knew if she would beg him instead of threatening him, he might, just might, leave her. But her ego was too big to let her beg, especially in front of HIM. So, she threatened him.

"Or else?" he said in a husky voice while brushing his lips on hers.

Geet closed her eyes.

Geet was having difficulty in keeping her senses. Her mind was already giving up thinking with such sudden close proximity.

She thought 'what did he just asked?? Or else? Or else what?? What was I gonna say or else??' she opened her eyes with a jerk and found him touching the nape of her neck with his nose. She can feel his warm breath on her neck and he was going down.

She pushed him away with all her might but he was wayyy too strong for her.

She said "Or else I'll call maa and dad"

He picks up his face from her shoulder (as he has already reached there) but didn't leave her and neither moved back. He looked at her with mischief in his eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna call your parents into this???"

Geet didn't answer his question but suddenly a heavy weight of some feeling was formed in her stomach. There was something in his voice that made her scared.

"Tell me something Geet?? Do your parents know what happened in Mumbai a year ago????"

Geet froze. She stopped wriggling and shock prevails on her face.

Maan felt victorious and leaned onto her...

She closed her eyes in helplessness and disgust and just waited for him to finish...

He started kissing her hungrily and roughly. His hands moving on her body trying to get as much as they can. He sucked her lips hungrily and when geet just stood there like a statue and didn't respond to her kiss, he pulled he lower lip with his teeth giving himself access into her mouth. He deepened the kiss. His tongue moved inside her mouth proving his right on her.

Geet doesn't want to feel anything but she cant loose her senses. She cant give into his kiss. She tried very hard to keep her senses so that she wont flow into the pleasure and gives him the satisfaction of a real kiss. It was becoming harder and harder with every second to keep her mind in her own control. He was a really good kisser and she knew that.

His hands reached to her waist and makes its way into her shirt. He started moving his hand up towards her chest when...

The door knocked...

He leaves her just at the moment when rano entered.

Geet looked down so that her mother doesn't see the tears in her eyes.

Rano says with a smile "beta , dinner is ready, neeche aa jaayiye" [come downstairs]

"Bas abhi aaye maa" [we'll be there] he said the word maa with a little stress and smiled at rano.

Rano goes out happily.

Geet wipes her tears and looks at Maan.

"I hate you Maan...I so hate you" she said.

"I know that sweetheart" He said with a crooked smile.

"Now shall we go? 'Maa' is waiting for us" he again stressed the word maa.

"You just wait and watch Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. You are sooo gonna pay for this..."

Maan fakes that he is scared "Ooohhh! I'm scared. Ab chalein! MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA..."[shall we go]

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 4

Part  4

Handa family goes outside to see off Maan.

Maan and geet are walking in the front and Rano and Mohinderlal are walking a few steps behind.

Geet has been extraordinarily silent for the whole evening.  She was trying to block everything from her mind.  Usually she is very good at it- hiding the pain and worries and smiling with everyone.  Even her closest friends couldn't tell if she is sad.

But what has happened today has shaken her completely.  She had thought that she had ran away from her past and left her past behind somewhere.  She had tried her best to move on in life.

Geet and maan reached at maan's car.  Maan looks at geet and gives one of his evil smile and whispers...

"Geet, you are going to accept this marriage proposal.  Do you understand that?" he said in a threatening voice.

Geet looks at him blankly.  There was no emotion in her eyes or her face.

She was trying so hard to block the evening from the moment he has kissed her, that she couldn't feel anything anymore.

His words fell on her ears but didn't reach her mind.

Just then mohinder and rano reached there and they bid him bye.  And maan went leaving the handa family standing at the gate.

Rano and mohinder lal started going inside when rano realises that geet hasn't moved a bit.

She goes to geet and says concerned "Geet, tu theek to hai na???" [are u ok?]

No answer.

Rano got worried and shakes geet. Geet gains her senses. "Huh!!??"

"Geet kya hua tujhe?? Tu itni chup kiyun hai???" [geet, what  happened to you. y r u so silent?]

"Kuch nahin maa" geet managed to answer. [nothing maa]

"To andar chal naa!!" rano takes her arm and takes her inside. [then come inside]

Geet goes to her room without saying anything.

Rano is now seriously worried about geet. 

She tries to talk to mohinder lal

"Suniye jee.  Dekhiye naa, geet ko kya ho gaya hai, yeh itni chup kiyun hai.  Kahin hum jaldbaazi to nahin kar rahe.  Mera matlab hai, abhi uski umar hi kya hai."  [i don't know what happened to geet.  Y is she so silent.  Are we doing the right thing.  I mean she is still young]

Mohinderlal gives rano an angry look and she gets mum.

He says angrily "i'm her father, rano.  I know what is best for her.  And after last night's incident..." he leaves the sentence unfinished. "Main apni purkhon ki izzat ko mitti mein nahin milne doonga.  Tumhari beti haathon se nikal chuki hai rano.  That's why its best if she gets married as soon as possible.  And maan is a very nice guy.  He is rich, handsome, n he knows how to respect his elders.  What else do you want." [i cant let my family's honour b ruined.  Your daughter has gone out of our hands.]

Rano doesn't say anymore and gets busy in doing her chores.

Meanwhile, geet in her room is sitting in the window looking blankly at the stars.  She is still in half trance.  She is aware that she has come inside and she is sitting in her room, but other than that, she is trying very hard to block all other thoughts out of her mind.

Suddenly her phone rang, breaking her last attempt to stay in a trance.

She looks at her phone screen.  There was no name on the screen but she realised she knows the number and the reality hits her hard.

She picks up the phone but doesn't say anything.

The voice on the other end says "Hello sweetheart. Did you miss me?"

She didn't reply but the anger started building up in her head.

He continued "So did you tell your parents that you have no objection with this marriage?"

She had had enough.  He is no one to tell her what to do or what not to do.

She answered angrily "Listen Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.  I've already told you, that I'm not gonna marry you.  So just get lost!!"

She is about to hang up when she heard him saying...

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!!! Well I'm afraid then you leave me with no other option sweetheart"  he said in a husky voice.

Geet felt her heartbeats increasing due to fear.  But she had enough of his threats.

He said"I'll have to tell your parents that..."

Geet didn't let him finish and said"you can do whatever you want" and she disconnects the phone.

She was sick of his threats.  She cant let him use her.  She wont let him use her.  She decided that she will tell her parents the truth herself.

They are her parents, she was sure they will understand her.

She sat there cursing him for a long time.  And when her temper cools down, she realised what she had done.  Her heart filled with panic.

She said to herself "Hey babaji! Yeh maine kya kar diya!!! Agar usne maa aur dad ko bata diya ke... nahin nahin nahin!! I cant let him do that.  I'll have to talk to him" [what did i do! If he told maa and dad that...no no no!]

She takes the phone and looks at it for a second as her ego was stopping her.  But then she decided that her parents are more important for her than her ego.  She dials the number.

Maan looks at the number and a smile comes on his face.  He picks up the phone and says..

"Bolo Geet" [say geet]

Geet bits her lower lip and thinks of hanging up but then says "Maan, mujhe tumse milna hai."

Maan's smile gets bigger.

"Alright.  I'm outside your house."

Geet is shocked.  She almost screams.

"Whattt??? What are you doing..."

He didn't let her finish. "I came here to talk to your parents geet.  You asked me to tell your parents, didn't you?"

"Maan, you are not going to do anything like that.  I'm coming outside.  We need to talk."

She hangs up the phone and goes outside.  Rano and mohinderlal has already gone to bed.  She silently thanked babaji for that.

She goes out and sees maan is getting out of his car.

Maan walks towards geet.

"So sweetheart, what do you want to talk about now?"

"Maan, you are not going to tell anything to maa and dad" she said it with a dominant voice.

"Are you ordering me??" maan asked her narrowing his eyes.

Geet was gonna say 'jo bhi samjho' [whatever u wanna think] but she decided otherwise and said "No, I'm requesting you." She said in a little voice looking down.

She doesn't want to look into his eyes fearing her ego might win over her better judgement and she might snap back at him any moment, ruining everything.

"I don't know geet! Why should I listen to you??  Did you ever listen to me??" he was really enjoying himself seeing geet in such a poor condition.

"Maan please!" geet said in a little voice.

"You ran away from me.  I have been looking for you since a year! One whole year geet!!!" anger was building up in his voice.

Geet had an answer to that, but now was not the right time.

So she just bit her lower lip to show as if she is sorry and is regretting her decision.

She knew she has to cool him down or else he might tell her parents everything in his anger.

As much as she hate him, but she has to think with her mind and not her heart.

So she tried...

"I'm sorry maan. Meri wajah se aap par job hi beeti hai, uske liye i'm really sorry." [whatever u might have gone through, im really sorry for that]

"Sorry??" he narrowed his eyes. "Really geet??? You are sorry???"

He holds her shoulders with a jerk and pulls her towards him angrily.

"Maine tumhe kahaan kahaan nahin dhoonda Geet! Bus stops, taxi stands, airports, everywhere. Newspapers, magazines, tv, har jagah tumhare liye ishtihaar diye.  And you r just sorry??!! You think sorry's gonna suffice the whole year???"

He was really angry, so geet decided not to provoke him anymore.

Her eyes were brimming with tears due to the pain of his hold on her arms, and she decided to use these tears in her own benefit.

She faked as if she is crying and said "Maan please. I'm really sorry.  But please don't tell anything to my parents. Pleeeaaase!"

Maan leaves her angrily and controlling himself he said "Fine!! Then you'll tell your parents that you have no objection with this marriage."  He ordered her.

Geet stopped crying and looked at him unbelievably and thought 'does he even have a heart!!! I'm crying over here and he doesn't even care!'

A smile came back on maan's face and he said "what did you thought sweetheart?? That I'll fall for your fake act!  I know you too well geet, to know when you are actually crying and when you are faking it."

Geet thought in her mind 'Damn!!!!'

His smile grew bigger looking at geet's frustrated expression

Geet said angrily "I hate you Maan!"

"Why are you being so angry sweetheart??" he said in a husky voice. "It is just a formality for the sake of your parents.  Otherwise we are already married.  Right wifey???"

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 5

Part 5

Recap:

"Why are you so angry sweetheart?" he said in a husky voice.  "It is just a formality for the sake of your parents.  Otherwise we are already married.  Right wifey??"

Geet felt like punching him hard on his face.  She said annoyingly.

"Main us shaadi ko nahin maanti!!" [i don't accept that marriage]

"Lekin kanoon manta hai sweetheart.  You are my legally wedded wife!!" he stressed the word legally. [but the law accepts it]

"Fine!! I want a divorce then!" geet said while folding her arms around her chest.

Maan fakes like he is relieved and says happily "Thankgod sweetheart! Atlast you asked for divorce.  I thought you were never gonna ask for it."

Geet looks at him in pleasant surprise.  She couldn't believe her ears.

He said "Just one minute" and goes towards his car.

Geet felt so happy at that moment.  She felt that the biggest wish of her heart is gonna come true.  Thinking that a smile came on her face.

Meanwhile, Maan opens his car door and brings a file with him.

"Here you go sweetheart" he said sweetly.

Geet couldn't believe her luck.  For the last year or so, she has always wished that some miracle can happen and for one day, just for one day, she can live her life without the fear of Maan finding her.

And here he was! Freeing her from that so-called marriage!!!

Geet looks at him happily and takes the file from him.

She opens the file and looks at the papers and was confused.  It was some legal papers.  So she asked him

"What is this?"

"Court orders." He said smiling the same sweet smile at her.

Geet is confused

"Court orders??" she couldn't understand.

"Yes sweetheart.  Court orders!!  Court orders that say that you have to pay me 50 crore dollars because of the physical, mental and emotional stress that I had to go through because of your sudden disappearance."

Geet looked at him shocked and said "Whattt??? 50 crore dollars?? For what?????"

"As a compensation."  He said with a smile.

Geet didn't know what to say.  Few seconds ago, she has been so happy thinking that finally she's gonna be free and now...  50 crore dollars??!! Where the hell she's gonna get that much money??!!

And then an idea struck her and she said

"I have to talk to my lawyer about this."

"Oh sure sweetheart.  Take your time.  Show it to your lawyer, judge, anybody.  But let me tell you something honey." He points towards the file in geet's hand and says "these are not summons.  No no no! This is the final decision of the judge.  And you know the best part! You cant even appeal against it."  He smiles his evil smile.  "because this is Supreme Court's decision."

Geet looked at him shocked.  She felt like someone has slapped her right on her face.

Maan touched his forehead with his forefinger and fakes like her has remembered something and says with a smile "Oh! And I forgot to tell you.  This divorce comes with another benefit."

Geet looks at him blankly and thought 'is there anything worse left to hear?'

"We are gonna tell your parents!!!"  he said with a big evil grin.

And then his expressions changes and he says with serious intensity.

"Tumko kyaa laga tha geet? Maan Singh Khurana se bhaagna itna aasaan hoga?  Maan Singh Khurana se naa to aaj tak koi bhaag paaya hai,  aur naa hi koi bhaag paayega." [what did u thought geet? That running away from msk would be that easy? No one cud run away from msk]

Geet felt her mind swimming around and she thought she is gonna faint.

She took the support of his car to steady herself.  After few moments she was able to control herself.

She looks at him with tears in her eyes.

He said with the same mockery smile "Arre kyaa hua sweetheart? Why are you crying?? You should be happy that now you're gonna be free."

Geet looks towards her left clearly not wanna look at his face with tears still in her eyes that have started flowing now.

"There's another option too" geet heard him say.

Geet looks at him but there was no hope in her heart.  She knew too well that his 'other option' is just gonna be in his own benefit.

"Well" he continued"or you can be a nice girl and tell your parents tomorrow that you have no objection with this marriage." He finished with a contented smile.

He liked her trapped like this.  He felt victorious.  He knew from her expression that she has accepted her defeat.

Geet looked down and nodded.

She is about to go back inside when Maan holds her arm and pulls her towards him.

Geet bumps into his chest because of the sudden pull and Maan wraps one hand around her waist.

"Where are you going??" he asked with mischief in his eyes.

"Inside." Geet answered innocently.

"Aren't you forgetting something??" he said in a husky voice moving his face closer to geet.

"I am still your husband" he whispered in her ear while moving his other hand up towards her back and opened the dori of her suit.

Shock washed through geet.  Her body became stiff instantly in his embrace.

'Oh. My. God!!!'  Geet's mind screamed.

After opening the dori of her suit, his hands moved onto the zip of her suit.

Now geet is scared like hell.  Her eyes widened due to shock.  Her heartbeats fastened due to fear.

The tears started rolling down from her eyes.  And she realised that it was a mistake to come outside to meet him.  She wished she has talked to him on phone then she might have escaped from all this.  But what was the use of crying over the spilled beans.

Her mind raced fast.  She has to escape somehow from this situation.  She has to think fast.

Meanwhile, Maan was brushing his lips gently on her cheek slowly moving towards her lips.  His one hand was stroking her back while the other hand was on her cheek gently pressing her face towards his lips.

He was obviously trying to seduce her.

Geet closed her eyes.  She was going through a fight inside her between her rational thinking and her harmones.  And her harmones were winning with each passing milli fraction of a second.  She knew she doesn't have much time.  She has to act fast.  She is not gonna loose without putting up a good fight.

So she said breathing heavily "Maan please.."

Maan has reached her lips and now his hand has gone from her cheek to her back of her hair.  He whispered on her lips in a seductive voice "Please what?"

N then he started moving his lips towards the other side of her face.

Geet was having difficulty in thinking with close eyes, so she forced her eyes open.

Just then he nibbled her earlobe gently with his teeth seductively.  God! He does know how to seduce someone.

Geet blinked few times to control herself.

"Please don't do this to me!" the tears in her eyes flowed on her cheek.

Maan took his face away a little and looked into her eyes.  Geet thought she saw some feeling in his eyes for a milli fraction of a second.  But then it was gone and there was mischief in his eyes again.

She thought she might have imagined that.  Maan Singh Khurana and feelings!!!  What a joke!!!

He said "Do what?" and after a pause he said "Tell me something geet? Are you not happy with me as a husband?"

Geet was gonna answer him but he didn't let her speak and continued "well you still have the divorce option sweetheart!" then he added with a smile "And ofcourse we can tell your parents too!!"

"NO" geet said a little too quick and little too loud.

Maan had a satisfactory smile on his face.

Geet realised that she said it too quick and it might give him an idea that her parents are her weakness and he can blackmail her for the rest of her life.  So she mended her tone and sentence and said

"I mean, that what if someone sees us?"

She said with a hope that he register her uneasiness as her consciousness that someone might see them like that.

"Hmmm... well I have a solution for that too." He said with a smile.

"You do??!!" she said in a little voice loosing her last hope.

"Yes" he said enjoying himself extremely watching geet's expressions.  "We can go to your room or we can use my car."

Geet was out of words.  Her eyes widened due to panic. "So what will you prefer sweetheart??" he said in a husky voice enjoying his victory.

Geet screamed in her head 'NONE!!!'

She controlled herself and in a sweet voice trying to pacify him "Maan, we cant go to my room because maa and dad are home and I don't think your car is gonna be that comfortable!"

She bit her tongue for saying that!!! She couldn't believe she was talking about sexual comfortness with him!!! Babaji!!!!!!

She looked down clearly embarrassed from what she has said, but it was a desperate time.  And desperate times needs desperate measures!!!

"Well then we can go to my hotel.  I'm sure my hotel room is pretty comfortable" he stressed the word comfortable with a little stress enjoying himself immensely.

He leaves her and says "let's go" and was about to go but geet didn't move a bit and said.

"I cant go"

He stops instantly in his steps.  Anger started getting visible on his face and he looked back at geet angrily with his eyebrows mashed together.

"I-I-I mean" geet stammers"w-w-what if, maa and dad come to know that I'm not at home!"

"Well then there's one thing we can do" he said angrily "let's go inside and tell maa and dad.  I'm sure they wont have a problem with a husband spending a night with his wife!"

Geet's eyes filled with fresh tears.

He looked to the other side angrily trying to control himself.

Geet accepted her defeat.  She looked down and said in a little voice "I'm sorry" with tears still shinning on her cheeks.

It took few moments for Maan to control his anger and then he moved towards her.

Geet didn't pick up her eyes from the ground but she could feel him moving towards her.

He slowly put his one hand in her hair, moving his hand slowly to the back of her hair, and picks her face up a little.

Geet still didn't look up at him but she can see his other hand moving towards her waist.

He gently touched her lips with his own and started kissing her.

Geet didn't close her eyes neither she looked up to see him, nor she moved a bit.  She has made up her mind that she is not gonna respond to him.

She has accepted her defeat but she is not gonna let him mock at her defeat.  She will not give him what he wants.

His kiss became harder and hotter with every passing second.  He took his hand from her waist and moved it up so that it was cupping the side of her breast.  He moaned and his other hand pressed geet harder to his lips.

He then took the hand from top of her suit and slid down under her suit and then back up so that he had her breast in hand, bare except for her bra.

And then he took down the hand from her hair to her back and opened the hook of her bra.

Geet didn't want to loose her senses.  She was trying very hard to keep her mind in her own control. 

She knew she was hating it.  Hating his touching her.  Hating his touching her by blackmailing her.  Yes, she hated him.  Hated him to the core.  Hated the day she has called him her friend.  Hated the fact that at one point of time, she has done all this with her own will.

But she cant deny the fact either, that she was liking it too.  Maybe it was just her rebellion harmones, but she is liking his touching her.  Some tiny bit of her mind wanted to held him tight towards her.  Her harmones wanted to hug him tight and never let go.  'no' her mind snapped at her.  She thought in her mind 'geet you cant think like this.  You hate him and thats all that matters.  Whatever you are feeling is just physical.  Yes, it is purely physical.  But i have to control myself.  I cant give in.  I'm not gonna give in'

He slid her suit down from her shoulders, giving himself free access to her bare shoulders.  He moved his lips down to her neck and then towards her shoulders kissing every single inch of her body.  His hands and mouth were everywhere and still he couldn't get enough of her...

Geet's eyes were getting closed in the heat and sensation that he was transferring into her.  She was loosing every second to keep herself in her own control but it was getting harder and harder with every moment.

And then Maan's hands reached to her salwar's hook. {sorry guys don't know what that thing is called}

Geet was breathing hard and she knew that is done for.  She cant keep her senses anymore.

So the last thought escaped her mind before she gave in to the heat and desire.

'I LOVE YOU VICKY!!!' and she closed her eyes...