its a nice concept yaar...
its really a good work...
waiting for next part

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simm28

๐Ÿค—hi <font color="#999900">jazz first so much๐Ÿค—& welcome back</font>

<font color="#999900">so happy when i see this update๐Ÿ˜Šso surprised</font>
<font color="#999900">with this . this is the best & long update ever.๐Ÿ‘</font>
<font color="#999900">this is the best escape plan ever. really geet</font>
<font color="#999900">done a great work.so happy.just want to</font>
<font color="#999900">maan done so wrong he deserve this .now so excited</font>
<font color="#999900">4 ur next update. jaaz u r the best that why love u so much๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font color="#999900">always waiting 4 ur update.๐Ÿ˜‰so now please update others</font>
<font color="#999900">too.lol & so much hugs 4 u๐Ÿค—</font>

Thankyou so much
if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have been able to update it ๐Ÿ˜Š
i'm sorry for delaying other ffs. Sorry my brain works in just one direction and right now I got so engrossed in this story that couldn't think of anything else.. But I'll try to update them very soon
Originally posted by: zahra15

this was awesome...i just loved it...the convo between maan and geet at the beginning was amazing...n then geet finally made a escape...i also liked the part of vicky and geet...but i felt that vicky was wrong in not telling geet about him being married...at least geeet might have not fallen for him...n geet...i just hope that maan doesnt find her so soon else he gonna make her life a living hell...continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...

thankyou very much
I personally liked maan n geet scene too. N even I felt Vicky was wrong smwhere in not telling geet abt his marriage but geet falling for him was inevitable as geet fell for him in the initial days only when for Vicky, she was just a friend at that time.

Even I don't want maan to find her so soon... But think like this: the more time it takes for him to find her, the more harsh he's gonna be on geet
Originally posted by: Shalve

interesting...loved it

thanks a lot
Originally posted by: soni4eva

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">fanx 4 da amazin update</font>

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">wow jus luvd it awsome fabulous mindblowin</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">maan iz sooo evil</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">poor geet buh finally she escaped</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">maan wont leave geet nw</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">eagerly w8in 4 da nxt update plzz cont soon x</font>

U r welcome honey!!!
And thanks so much... It feels awesome when u guys like it ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes geet was able to escape him
Originally posted by: alfiya7

nobody in this world is wrong evry1 is right in their place...ppl hve pampered n boasted maan's ego tht is y he is lke this today...n its vry difficult 2 say whethr these kinda ppl's conscience awakes 2 undrstnd tht their arrogance n ego cn hurt othr ppl...he shud realize tht in spite of hurtg him geet also saved him...geet is right she hd 2 save her dignity so m wid her...n vicky is nowhr near wrong...

Thankyou so much... I just loved your positivity... How you think that everybody is right in their own ways, is just amazing
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

gr8 update.

thanx sweety
Originally posted by: krati5

<font color="#6600cc" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">wow...all in one go... firstly a big thnks 4 such a long update...obviouslymaan will nt leave her...i think one more update is left for present to start... or a half one... thnks it ws awesome update...quiteplanned...๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Thanku so much
I think I'll split past and present in the next update
Originally posted by: harianjana

u realluy did a amgic and the part was really interesting and congo for the new thread waiting for next update

Thankyou so much
Originally posted by: Mariam94

awesome udpate dear
loved it...
cont soon

Thanks so much