Fan Fictions

Y is life so UNFAIR??!! Thrd 2 (link thrd 3 pg 1) - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nazsij

awesome update...thanks 4 the pm yaar...vicky ne acha nehi kiya..use pehle patha dena chahiye tha...pur ye bhi acha hai maan ko pyaar karke heart break hone se hi tho acha hai...aur maan ko sirf geet ki shareer pur haq hai dil pur nehi na..ye baath maan ko zyada pareshan karega..kuch tho payback honi chahiye na...geet ko ye patha hai apni pyaar sacha hai and vo use bhi uthna hi pyaar karthi hai..ise zyada kya chahiye?loved it yaar...update soon...

Thankyou so much..
You are so right!!! I think geet is lucky to fall in love with Vicky rather than maan as he doesn't love her and she would never hv been able to hold herself if she has got such a big deceit from the one she loved...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: namita25

awww that was splendiferous update...moi loved it.

thanks hun 😳
This content was originally posted by: punjabi.princes

awesome part

con't soon

thankyou dr.
This content was originally posted by: ambbiha

congrats on new thread

i cant c geet loving vicky
waiting to know more abt geet and her hise & seek game
👏

hey don't worry Vicky is out of geet's life as of now...
This content was originally posted by: spvd

part 20
wow nice part...
i never thought ki Vicky aisa feel karega...
Vicky dear Geet is not for u and i dont wanna see u hurt...
i can never see Vicky hurt...
Geet now shes done for...
Maan usse chodega nahi...
cont soon dear...

Lol Vicky didn't do anything wrong.. He doesn't hv any control over his feelings but he knows that they can never b together

This content was originally posted by: muraad

awesome dear its lovely

thanks so much
This content was originally posted by: ninand

<font color="#333333">I cannot even think of comparing Geet and Vicky with Maan in the same breath...</font>

<font color="#333333">
</font>
<font color="#333333">I hate Maan with passion.. Hes hardly human, a devil, - a mean vicious heartless monster who can fall to any level.. there can be no justification on excuse that can be used for him... Geet and Vicky have made human mistakes and can be easily forgiven.. not maan.</font>
<font color="#333333">
</font>
<font color="#333333">Damn in the whole SR sequence, I was holding my breath so hard... I cant believe how relieved I was once she hit him ... Seriously jazz, he deserves nothing.</font>
<font color="#333333">
</font>
<font color="#333333">Please as soon as we come to the present, dont let him hurt her or blackmail her like that.. I know he will, but please can we have Geet fight him out.. he needs to be punched in his face and brought down to his knees crying and begging for mercy that animal!</font>
<font color="#333333">
</font>
<font color="#333333">COntinue soon!</font>

hey thankyou so much

you really do hate maan with passion 😆 now I'm feeling so guilty for making you hate him so much. I'm really sorry but that was the need of the story...
This content was originally posted by: LuvScooby

<font color="#FF00FF">This has turned into fatal attraction in the worst way...Maan is pure evil with no remorse, consciousness at all...

I'm so proud of what Geet did, she took Maan to hospital despite the fact that he was pretty much going to rape her...I loved her determination to fight back.

Now, I'm curious to find out how in Present did Maan find her? What gave it away, I can't wait to read more about it

Nice update</font>

Thankyou so much
I know sometimes geet has been a bitch with people but her act of taking maan to hospital shows that she's not evil..

Her plan to escape was foolproof!!! But how he find her, you'll know in the next update
This content was originally posted by: kiran99

congrats for the new thread...

awesum update

Thanks dear
This content was originally posted by: piya-

Amazing update dear really enjoyed reading it

u were right both the characters maan n geet r strong and i really felt that u did complete justice with their characters

hmm... how far is maan wrong pata nahi but is he really that bad as u r portraying him to be donno why but still i feel that there has to b a different aspect as well

okay so geet is in london i m sure maan will find her very soon but i m waiting for that day when both of them will actually fall for each other

continue soon

love-Piya

Thankyou so much
I was scared of not doing enough justice to their characters.. Thanks so much for telling me...
Don't worry they will fall in love eventually but it's gonna take some time...