Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really loveddd this ff to the core:)
maan is an evil his plan shocked me lol but it proved he is a devil but i feel that he loves geet too as he cnt tolerate vicky loving her and during one year he searched for her mean he want only her:) l

GEET hit him n run was awesome !!really loved that she escape after knwing the truth of maan as it was a big shocked for her
GEET falling in love with vicky is nt WRONG as she didnt knew he was married AND VICKY IS A SWEET GUY who anyone can fall in love...thats the true of falling in love as its dificult to love and devil..

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT TO KNW THE PRESENT plzzz update soonnn waitinggg

Originally posted by: anshra

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
ok</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">now this was something</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">whole update i was like oh whats gonna happen now</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">what gonna happen now😲</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">u did marvoules jobπŸ‘</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">awesome</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">loved it to the core</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">now i want another update soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³</font>

Thankyou sooo much 😳 I'm trying to write the next part now but it's not coming out the way I want it to be.. So I guess, I'll start it from the scratch... Don't want to disappoint anybody 😳

Originally posted by: anupm04

awasome update dear

continue soon

cant wait for next update

Thankyou very much

Originally posted by: crazydevil87

Superb update yaar...

Well done...

Thanks a lot 😳

Thanks 😊

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

part 20 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

Thanku so much
glad you liked it

Thnx
it always feel nice when it's appreciated!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: jssood

i don,t like vikky

and geet as she know that vikky is married than why she fall for him

maan run away from maan

v good

maan also taste defeate

now bt happen next

poor geet

without any fault she suffer so much

pz update soon

Feelings are not in geet's control. She likes Vicky but she's not stepping out of her bounds.. She is not asking for anything from him..

Ty very much

Originally posted by: Mehek25

<font color="#006600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">First of all welcome back dear.</font>

<font color="#006600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Loved the update.</font>
<font color="#006600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Am very upset seeing Maan is a jerk. But its a good character change I think.</font>
<font color="#006600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">As for Vicky I think he was wrong to lead Geet on knowing she was falling for him and also knowing he was married.</font>
<font color="#006600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">I loved those lines of Geet...</font><font color="#ff0000"><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">"</font>Mujhe bhi chot lagti hai! Dard hota hai!! Tum dono bhaiyon ne mujhe samajh ke kya rakha hai? Who gave you the right to take decisions for me? This ismylife Vicky! AndIwill decide the way I want to live it!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">That whole dialogue of geet was superb and very touching.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">Glad that she has escaped but Maan finds her (as we saw in the beginning) and brings her back. So lets see what happens now.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">Pls continue soon.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">Thanx for pm dear.</font>
<font color="#006600">
</font>

Sorry for making maan such a jerk, but it's the essence of the story...
I'm happy that you liked those lines of geet. I tried to put all her emotions in that dialogue as she was too hurt for being used by both the brothers.