awesome update dear

and ya vicky was totally wrong as he was a married man
phir bhi he had feelings for geet
what was that i cant get that?

and ya maan and geet both r wrong to some extent
hope k dono ko apni apni ghaltiyo ka jald se jald pata chal jae
and they must realise that

thanks

hey vicky has feelings but as they say that you never have control over your heart!! so it wasnt in his hands but he was wrong not to tell geet abt her marriage

geet is wrong? u mean for hurting maan rite? but she covers herself up by taking him to the hospital😛
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shalinisaran89

awesome upd dear...
lov it

thanks very much hun
glad u liked it
Originally posted by aziza_ahmed

well being married this vicky felt for her😲!!!
tats totally wrong😡!!
he made geet realize the same 😡...
hmm  ohh now really scared for geet 😲..
only babaji is gonna save her from maan now😲!!!!
 now lets see wat happens next😉
and tat was lengthy update😉!!!

great work⭐️

thankyou very much but its normal for people to fall for someone else even after marriage as they say that u dont have control over ur heart but he didnt tell her abt her marriage now that is seriously wrong.

yep geet is in serious trouble thats y she was so scared in the beginning track bcoz she knows whats waiting for her

Originally posted by priya.shilpa

its awesome
cont soon
thanks 4 pm

thankyou very much
ill try to update it as soon as i can
WAITING  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ru updating Today !!!!!!!! :)

Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

<font color="#cc3366"><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">well, sweet heart first of all thanks form the bottom of my heart for not leaving for some losers🤗 ... and writing the longest update till now ... ready for long comment ???😆

starting with the great Maan Singh Khurana - he is a smart evil, no doubt ... he is too intelligent to be fooled ... he planned EVERYTHING & moreover knows her very well ... he will not tolerate anyone in his path ... not even his so called brother & his wife "Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana ... he is cruel but not heartless soul ... he was ready for her every failed plan ... but the real monster unrealized when she hit him ... she was right he will not easy to be deal when he regain his consciousness ... when he can make plan to trap her to make his challenge work, kidnap vicky & hurt him for liking her & trying to tell her the truth ... then this is beyond his madness ... now, her betrayal & run has done a mistake ... he will surely not leave her at any cost

Geet Singh Khurana(the bitter reality) - she is not leaving any stone unturned to make him away from her but failing at every time ... she is too stubborn but admits that HE is way to strong, both physically & mentally ... gosh, she was so petrified yet planning untill her last breath ... with those damn stupid excuses ... she hit him but don't end up leaving him in that condition as she was not that evil type ... she is feeling like a used puppet only ... her plan to escape was beyond excellence but only Maan Singh Khurana can backfire it ... i hate the fact that she loves vicky even knowing the fact that he is married ... liking or being best friend can be digested but not this ... she have dig a grave for herself

vicky - nothing much to say ... i know he feel something more than friendship but he can't change the fact that he is married and moreover, he can't beatray that girl who is his wife now & the other reality that even Geet is now married ... he will too pay back as MSK don't leave anyone ... surely, not this time too

other than that pinky helping Geet was so nice & the whole scene of Geet scared, Maan being a monster ready to make her his in every way possible, her escape, his anger ... damn beautiful👏

do cont soon & do PM me😊
so, i guess maybe the next or possibly other than the next will be the present track😉
</font>
</font>

Thanku so much for such a long comment. Really enjoyed Reading it...
U r so awesome!!! The way u understand every little detail n then portrays into ur comment really needs a standing ovation...
N yes, geet has really unleashed the real monster in him by hitting him n then running away.. He is not gonna rest until he gets his revenge.. N we all know that how unfortunate that person wud b who would be the target of MSK's revenge 😆
vicky is history now... So even if geet feels somthing for him, it doesn't matter. And as for now, I think it's a good thing that she fell for vicky instead of maan as that wudve hurted her way more...
N yes we r going to present in the next update 😃
Originally posted by abinash079

awesome update
maan is not wrong coz he is like this from the beginning
i m disgusted by both vickey and geet even after knowing he is married she is telling i love u in her mind such a shameless girl same thing goes for vickey he is married and fantasizing with someone else chi both r shameless

Hey don't feel so disgusted with geet n Vicky.. They both know their bounds n it's true that u can never control ur feelings.. It happens so many time in real life too, that ppl fall in love way after their marriage, either by their spouse or sm1 else... I personally know sm1 too who fell for a guy after her marriage n then divorced her husband n all.. Anyways, even when they said I love you, they also bid goodbye to each other, which shows how much they respect their marriage...
Originally posted by Saritha30

thrilling episode
felt that i was reading from thrilling novel
wow good job👏
Geet feeling fro vicky after knowing he is married i did not like it
but Maan Geet and Vicky were wrong in their own ways
lets see what happen next

Thanku very much
that was a big compliment.. 😳
I tried making all of them wrong to sm extent bcoz I wanted to make them a bit real.. N there's no person in the world who hasn't done anything wrong or hasn't made any mistakes... Nobody is pure evil or pure saint...
Originally posted by todayzstar

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2">Wonderful update...
</font></font>

Thanku very much