Vicky was wrong to fall for Geet as he is married
So i guess the story is shifting back to London soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

thankyou very much Atiffa
yes the story is shifting to london in the next update as geet has already ran away
Arpita-archi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update dr,
loved it
gehana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love just happens

. It doesn't take the permission. So Vicky was not entirely wrong. But being a married person he should have been faithful to his wife. And when he realized he should have told Geet. So he is at fault.

Geet was just dragged into the whole mess. She wasn't wrong at all……. Even though she hurt Maan, it was just to save herself. But taking him to the hospital was humanity. So she si clean!!!

Looks like Maan doesn't love Geet. It was just a challenge. He did hurt Geet and that's inhuman. Even if he had loved her from any corner of his heart he would not have behaved this way!!! So he the one at major fault!!!!

Now instead of revenge I really wish that was realizes his misdeeds and starts missing Geet and falls for her.

97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part dr
now ,Gee escape from him
but how long//?//
nd Maan is most evil charactor, i ever read
he did all this for ego not for Geet, he is not in love with her too, I realy hate him,
nd Geet still feel for Vicky, i don't find any thing wrong in this, a girl who suffered  lik dis just want to make herself feel that there is some luv for her too.
Vicky was fully wrong to fall for her, as he always knew that he was married
Nd our Maan , if he is not wrong then who/////?????????
continue soon dr,
wid present part. 
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tooo
much 
but maan is not wrong
he is just too much

Originally posted by: preethia

<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">congrats on new thread...</font>

<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">omg that was a veryyy long update...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">thanks...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">well geet was wrong in making decision in haste without thinking...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">vicky was wrong in misleading geet and hiding abt his marriage to her and somewhere he is responsible for geet's state...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">well maan is the devil we know from start probably geet just irked him too much...watever he did is absolutely wrong as a gud person but well he is the evil so acc to him watever he does is not wrong...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">now i am wondering how he managed to find abt her...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">waiting to c how geet is gonna escape his clutches again...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">pl cont soon</font>

Hey u r so true!!! Even I think that they all r wrong at sm point or another... But I think geet n vicky's mistakes r not as big as maan's...
sakadafi thumbnail
thanks for a great update!
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, awesome.. i think its geet's mistake also for trusting maan so easily , vicky has done a mistake by not telling her at the start that he is married and also should have told her everything about maan.

Originally posted by: pickachu

Loveee the update!!

U rocksss!!
I know geet is going to run away someway!!
Well i always loveee evil lead especially an evil male lead😆!So no comments on maan!
Abt vicky,I still don't like him.I don't know the reason why!
Geet is a rocking girl! Nice plan but maan will find her!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Thankyou very much
it's nice to know that someone still loves maan
n I think I know ur reason to not like Vicky... Bcoz he didn't tell geet abt her marriage!!?? Even I think that was wrong!!! But there r real people in the world like him
n I'm glad u liked geet's escape plan but ofcourse maan is gonna find her 😳