Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 20
wow nice part...
i never thought ki Vicky aisa feel karega...
Vicky dear Geet is not for u and i dont wanna see u hurt...
i can never see Vicky hurt...
Geet now shes done for...
Maan usse chodega nahi...
cont soon dear...
ninand thumbnail
I cannot even think of comparing Geet and Vicky with Maan in the same breath...

I hate Maan with passion.. Hes hardly human, a devil, - a mean vicious heartless monster who can fall to any level.. there can be no justification on excuse that can be used for him... Geet and Vicky have made human mistakes and can be easily forgiven.. not maan.

Damn in the whole SR sequence, I was holding my breath so hard... I cant believe how relieved I was once she hit him ... Seriously jazz, he deserves nothing.

Please as soon as we come to the present, dont let him hurt her or blackmail her like that.. I know he will, but please can we have Geet fight him out.. he needs to be punched in his face and brought down to his knees crying and begging for mercy that animal!

COntinue soon!
LuvScooby thumbnail
This has turned into fatal attraction in the worst way...Maan is pure evil with no remorse, consciousness at all...

I'm so proud of what Geet did, she took Maan to hospital despite the fact that he was pretty much going to rape her...I loved her determination to fight back.

Now, I'm curious to find out how in Present did Maan find her?  What gave it away, I can't wait to read more about it

Nice update

kiran99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...
awesum update
piya- thumbnail

Amazing update dear really enjoyed reading it

u were right both the characters maan n geet r strong and i really felt that u did complete justice with their characters

hmm... how far is maan wrong pata nahi but is he really that bad as u r portraying him to be donno why but still i feel that there has to b a different aspect as well

okay so geet is in london i m sure maan will find her very soon but i m waiting for that day when both of them will actually fall for each other

continue soon

love-Piya
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€—hi jazz first so muchπŸ€—& welcome back
so happy when i see this update πŸ˜Š so surprised
with this . this is the best & long update ever.πŸ‘
this is the best escape plan ever. really geet 
done a great work.so happy.just want to 
maan done so wrong he deserve this .now so excited 
4 ur next update. jaaz u r the best that why love u so muchπŸ˜†
always waiting 4 ur update.πŸ˜‰ so now please update others
too.lol & so much hugs 4 uπŸ€—
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was awesome...i just loved it...the convo between maan and geet at the beginning was amazing...n then geet finally made a escape...i also liked the part of vicky and geet...but i felt that vicky was wrong in not telling geet about him being married...at least geeet might have not fallen for him...n  geet...i just hope that maan doesnt find her so soon else he gonna make her life a living hell...continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da amazin update 
wow jus luvd it awsome fabulous mindblowin
maan iz sooo evil
poor geet buh finally she escaped
maan wont leave geet nw
eagerly w8in 4 da nxt update plzz cont soon x
Edited by soni4eva - 12 years ago
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nobody in this world is wrong evry1 is right in their place...ppl hve pampered n boasted maan's ego tht is y he is lke this today...n its vry difficult 2 say whethr these kinda ppl's conscience awakes 2 undrstnd tht their arrogance n ego cn hurt othr ppl...he shud realize tht in spite of hurtg him geet also saved him...geet is right she hd 2 save her dignity so m wid her...n vicky is nowhr near wrong...
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...all in one go... firstly a big thnks 4 such a long update... obviously maan will nt leave her...i think one more update is left for present to start... or a half one... thnks it ws awesome update...quite planned...😊