Just Dance

Rajit Dev AT-Its Rajit all the way. - Page 3

amritha19 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was so sad to see tears roll down Rajit's face. Evidently this stage and competition meant a lot to him and to have overcome obstacles, coming so close and loosing it must've been devastating. He is an amazing dancer and a genuine chap... i liked a lot of performances of other contestants, in fact i started watching it cuz of ankan, but as episodes passed, i felt most connected with Rajit. 

Everyone without a bias woul've expected no less tahn being a finalist from Rajit. Contrary to what Farah said, I dont believe in luck kismat or whatever else you call it. I think the reason Rajit didn't succeed to be the finalist is firstly the choreography of his acts. The choreography of his acts didn't quite match up to his capabilities as a dancer. for instance, He should've entered semi finals like a cake walk, especially considering that his celeb partner shayanthani is a good dancer herslef. The choreographers ruined their act with a useless table, which they didn't do any praise worthy choregraphy with. 

Secondly Rajit's sickness held him from giving his best. His efforr and spirit is commendable! Most other people in his place, wouldn't and couldn't have done so much. As they aptly call him a fighter. However, naturally so, his energy most times wasn't as mcuh it normally would've been. 

well last but not the least, judges were biased clearly! they bend rules or make excuses for some and didn'tt cut him any slack...they were preparing the groundwork for his ouster from before itself. Well all said and done, its just a silly competition, winnig it not of much significance.. i wish him all the success he deserves in life and hope the act he describedhis aspirations through is a foreshadow of his life ahead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nirmaldas

Farha ,Vaibhavi and Hrithik the great judges of the show were oozing sickly sweet saccharine for surjit , ankan and karan.Icould feel the vomit rising from my gut watching it.Every cart wheel they did ,every little jumps they made were praised to the skies.jhappies, pappies and 10/10 marks were being given out like laddus at a tyohaar..But the whole thing had a fake ring to it.It was all an act..

Well said Nirmaldas... loved it.

Since spoiler info I already knew that he is out. So I really wanted to see what were his mistakes compared to others. First of all the challenges he got are really bad compared to other 3. I feel really sorry for the guy.

1.     Prop Challenge…WTH Ankan used his prop nicely as it was the best prop compared to other 3. When talking about surjeet's prop that's a crap, Bus I don't know what was in Hrithik's head, But whatever did he use his prop. NO not at all , see how they made an excuse for patting their faviorites bu** , they said he has created a character out of his prop, wah wah …kya act hai.. (It was a good act but was not with the concept) Rajith and karan also did a justice to their prop ,but not extra ordinary acts.

2.     Poor rajith got the most boring dnace style with compared to others.. It's an international dance style but these judges are mad over expressions and jumps,cart wheel blah blah blah.. so how can our poor fellow make them to give jappies and pappies with that face mask… Sobbing

3.     He got merisha as the partner ,she is an awesome dance but she is a very big made girl , Rajith has done a great work with her , super clean and marvelous lifts… I know surjeet has performed latin for the first time and it was really good , but not better than Rajith, It wasn't very clear by guy has done a justice.. Why they have given so hyped to and markes to surjeet where Rajith didn't get…

4.     I feel sorry for the dancing style he got.. the given marks were ok ..

I cant understand the way Farah give scores… Vaibhavi is much better..Hrithik use his heart when judging … So poor Rajith couldn't impress judges with doing drama on the stage being so innocent in the stage or praising none of the judges as his god , so he is out .. But we love u and we know that u r a true performer… The day Pangali got out I knew this is based on the so called talented judges favoritism..

So with the way the show goes I don't think Anken will win they will give that to karan or surjeet…

J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I should not have seen the episode man..Like seriously...
Rajith's tears made me teary eyed as well...Just couldn't see him like that...😳
He so deserved to be in the finals..<3
nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the hearts of fans like me Rajit is the winner of JD 👏👏
J3ny thumbnail
^^ Yes he is n will always be. <3 We are proud of u Rajith
J3ny thumbnail
Born:5 Nov, 1985
Star Sign:Scorpio
Height:6 ft
Favourite Actor:Hrithik Roshan
Favourite Actress:Aishwarya Rai
Favourite film:3 Idiots
Favourite dance number:I love all dance numbers I see
First performance:When I was 3 years old
Dance icon:Michael Jackson, Prabhu Deva, Justin Timberlake, Hrithik Roshan
Life is:Priceless
Dance is:Life, God
About Rajit Dev
Rajit has been a professional dancer since six years and has done many stage shows for various award events. He participated in Just Dance because the panel of judges are the best as compared to any show on Indian TV. Ranjit has not undergone any professional training in dance and has learnt by watching others.

Rajit says that the journey so far has been fantastic as he has learnt much from the international choreographers. He particularlly loved Terence's workshop in contemporary dace and Michelle Johnston's Broadway Jazz training. 

Rajit's favourite Hrithik number is Ek Pal Ka Jeena. He says that Hrithik keeps encouraging the contestants to give their best performance and reminds them that the whole nation will be watching them.

Info from JD's official site😳
nirmaldas thumbnail
Rajit deaserved to be a finalist👏.Feeling sad for the guy😭😭
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is just superb and awesome dancer.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya2025

There is no way one viewer who watched the show without any "bias" thought would not like him.. I'm quoting someone who described his talent & journey on the show very perfectly:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Despite of being the best performer in all kinds of dance forms.. including hip-hop, folk dancing, traditional,contemporary and even latin dance, Rajit was not choosen in top 3. That shows how low the quality of the show has dropped to.</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"
</font>

He was only one contestant,Yes I observed that-Who was just there to perform without any harsh sentiment against anyone,Who took all the fellow contestant as equally competitive.Whoes dedication is per excellence & I dont think I really have to say anything about his dance,Whenever he comes on the stage its truly delight to watch his moves.He truly deserved to be the winner but luck didn't favor him & judges biasness made it even hard for him & If there will be any mistake due to dance,then I'd put the blame on the choreographer happily coz not the contestant but its them who set the dance moves for them & Rajit always putted his best & no sensible person can ignore it if he/she isn't blind by their favoritism.

I wish him all the best for his future,I wish I could do some more but I cant do anything else rather than wishing him good luck & pray to god.
More than a dancer,he's an amazing person who has a long way to go & I really hope without taking the back seat & without continuing his career as a BG dancer he soon gets the success he always deserved & deserves.I want him to shine like a moon in the crowd of all the stars..I really want him to make it bigger than the biggest.
I have had my favorites from the reality shows I have watched But very few like 1/2 made my eyes teary & Though the episode has not aired yet but I'm already sad not coz He was my favourite (Karan K.Ankan,Surjeet,Abhas etc all were great) but he was the contestant who makes you feel his acts from bottom of your heart & his honesty you can see through his eyes & not to forget why I didn't see any of the other Semi-finalist smiling when he got selected coz deep down they knows He's the one to compete with,Be it Ankan,Surjeet (Well he always said "Rajit" is the competitor for him) or Karan Khanna.

Piya.

Edit added - The bold parts were by
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ButterflyEffect</font>

👏. .no one can explain it more beautiful than this!
Hats off to Rajit!!
nirmaldas thumbnail
Oh Rajit 😭Why did they make you leave.The show is nothing without you.