Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

OP...if you want, we can start a bhajan thread dedicated to salman. Everbody, especially meena, empty and myself will recite his name and sing a bhajan dedicated to sallu.

VJ its good you changed your username. This one is more suiting
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

oye.. has anyone cracked your mystery yet..πŸ˜†

EDIT: everytime i see you i am reminded of Spongebobs adopted seahorse, Mystery..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

spongebobs odopted seahorse!! What was that?
Originally posted by: wat_up

In your view maybe. 😳 nothing you said is proven, and on looks hes hot and slimπŸ˜‰

it's not my view, they are facts.. you're just in denial, truth doesn't depend on whether we believe it or not, he has a criminal record and has a history of being rude and abusive to his girlfriends, you can deny that, but it won't change the fact that it is true. 😊

and about him being hot and slim, some people just have bad taste. 😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

if you use a bit of logic, the reason would be quite apparent... the reason it seems "more" in case of salman might be, just because the guy does has a criminal record as well, in addition to all the regular goings-on... i mean, it would be rather silly to criticise aamir for running over people and other crimes, when there is nothing in his history... whatever past everyone has, they are criticised for it, simple as that... now, it really isn't anyone's doing that salman happens to have a lot more on his plate than others... as for popularity, that really has nothing to do with it... srk is also criticised for everything that he is associated with, so is amit ji and almost everyone i can think of...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

if the criticism gets to you, then just ignore it... people do have a life, believe it or not... and i doubt they would waste their time being jealous of celebs, when it does not effect their life in the slightest...!!

p.s.  just because "some" fans tend to be oblivious to the faults of their favourites, that does not mean the alleged rumours are all false... as they say, no smoke without fire...!   πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ Di!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—Yay! Sanam di!!!!!😳
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

it's not my view, they are facts.. you're just in denial, truth doesn't depend on whether we believe it or not, he has a criminal record and has a history of being rude and abusive to his girlfriends, you can deny that, but it won't change the fact that it is true. 😊

and about him being hot and slim, some people just have bad taste. 😊

As Meena said I guess on this view and others who agree on my viewpoint will just learn its ok to agree to disagreeSmile

and welcome back Sanam/Nuktaacheen

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen MBKD and ill still say she cant act, she was annoying with her screaming and yelling. 

As for Salman his actions speak louder than his words. 
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

s odopted seahorse!! What was that?

its a seahorse that Spongebobs adopts and names Mystery..

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50279_303893628260_6518691_n.jpg

Shashi - stop using those gay smileys..
Originally posted by: Meena1

its a seahorse that Spongebobs adopts and names Mystery..

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50279_303893628260_6518691_n.jpg

Shashi - stop using those gay smileys..

LOL... can someone make a smiley of this.. 🀣

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

if you use a bit of logic, the reason would be quite apparent... the reason it seems "more" in case of salman might be, just because the guy does has a criminal record as well, in addition to all the regular goings-on... i mean, it would be rather silly to criticise aamir for running over people and other crimes, when there is nothing in his history... whatever past everyone has, they are criticised for it, simple as that... now, it really isn't anyone's doing that salman happens to have a lot more on his plate than others... as for popularity, that really has nothing to do with it... srk is also criticised for everything that he is associated with, so is amit ji and almost everyone i can think of...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

if the criticism gets to you, then just ignore it... people do have a life, believe it or not... and i doubt they would waste their time being jealous of celebs, when it does not effect their life in the slightest...!!

p.s.  just because "some" fans tend to be oblivious to the faults of their favourites, that does not mean the alleged rumours are all false... as they say, no smoke without fire...!   πŸ˜›

πŸ€—
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AHF_S

Yes there is bashing that goes on...but seriously every celeb gets bashed ji...and bashing is so overrated nowadays...thoda sarcasm kya use kar liya, it equates to bashing. If it's a negative opinion on a fav, most of the time it is termed as bashing. But yes, won't deny that some people enjoy riling up members. 

Not everything is bashing...like not everything can be excused as an opinion...works both ways

Next in line is SRK...lol

πŸ˜†  chup kar simran!!!!!!πŸ˜†